JasonValkyrie

idlewood gangster 101

16 minutes ago, guntars said:

jason valkyrie will react to this with a salty emote for no reason

bamboozled

3 hours ago, JasonValkyrie said:

having 4 different jobs and never having done a single RS haul job before

As if working for JGC, Dinoco, BTS, DPS and what not at the same time is any better than RS Hauling lul

5 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

As if working for JGC, Dinoco, BTS, DPS and what not at the same time is any better than RS Hauling lul

nah, LSIA, smiths, Valkyrie Valiant(trying to set up my own firm), and Garage 95 pretty successfully, creating a backstory off all that, all the shit i like, guns, cars, and having a fun time with people, thats better imo

1 minute ago, JasonValkyrie said:

nah, LSIA, smiths, Valkyrie Valiant(trying to set up my own firm), and Garage 95 pretty successfully, creating a backstory off all that, all the shit i like, guns, cars, and having a fun time with people, thats better imo

Yeah much better and very realistic, a person doing four jobs, I bet there's a lot of material for backstory in those four generic boring legal companies. Can you share it with us?

Gangsters you're trying to call out are having way more fun doing what they do than you grinding 24/7 and roleplaying some dumb shit in a garage.

Just now, JayZawack said:

Yeah much better and very realistic, a person doing four jobs, I bet there's a lot of material for backstory in those four generic boring legal companies. Can you share it with us?

Gangsters you're trying to call out are having way more fun doing what they do than you grinding 24/7 and roleplaying some dumb shit in a garage.

well then you and me have a way different perception of fun. i find it fun to chill around a garage, or workshop, or roam around trying to get people to buy my product, while you may find it fun to be gangsta nigga ooga booga, both have our own tastes, this whole post in general was supposed to be satire, but some of us here seem to not get a joke.

but some of us here seem to not get a joke.

But jokes are supposed to be funny? 😕

Hey, I roam around trying to get people to buy my product too!

2 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

But jokes are supposed to be funny? 😕

Hey, I roam around trying to get people to buy my product too!

well yeah if you figure out the point of the joke, its meant as a stereotype to most of the "gangstas" of idlewood and the area surrounding it, i dont mean the actual decent RP'ers who know their shit

Edited by JasonValkyrie

16 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

pretty much @Script

Just now, JayZawack said:

But it isn't.

it kinda is though, atleast from all the shit ive seen there in my time, alot of the time, most niggers try to be exactly like that, "gangsta thug ooga booga shit", or have i just gotten it wrong

or have i just gotten it wrong

Yeah.

But even if you had a point, ricer shit which is real can't be surpassed in cringe.

7 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

Yeah.

But even if you had a point, ricer shit which is real can't be surpassed in cringe.

i woulnt say im a ricer, i just buy, sell and refurbish, for the last like 3 or 4 days ive driven a shitty bike, theres way worse examples of a "ricer" than me, doubt id even be considered in that category, i just love chatting about cars, not too interested in modding shit honestly

people get an idea of a "ricer" as someone who mods their car, even though that person might just be into cars enough to where they find pleasure and joy in modding, enhancing and building cars, same way as i find it fun and enjoyable to do tasks most find dull, theres a spot for everyone.

Edited by JasonValkyrie

2 hours ago, JasonValkyrie said:

i woulnt say im a ricer, i just buy, sell and refurbish, for the last like 3 or 4 days ive driven a shitty bike, theres way worse examples of a "ricer" than me, doubt id even be considered in that category, i just love chatting about cars, not too interested in modding shit honestly

people get an idea of a "ricer" as someone who mods their car, even though that person might just be into cars enough to where they find pleasure and joy in modding, enhancing and building cars, same way as i find it fun and enjoyable to do tasks most find dull, theres a spot for everyone.

A ricer will buy, sell, mod, or trade anything with wheels and just come on Owl and grind their ass off. As long as you're not statwhoring and using that love for cars to your char developement then you're not really a ricer.

You can roleplay as a ricer just as long as you know that there are other forms of rp other than just /lean against your car in the Pizza Stacks customer parking. That's where the cringe is.

Edited by Rogan

On 8/5/2018 at 3:02 AM, Rogan said:

A ricer will buy, sell, mod, or trade anything with wheels and just come on Owl and grind their ass off. As long as you're not statwhoring and using that love for cars to your char developement then you're not really a ricer.

You can roleplay as a ricer just as long as you know that there are other forms of rp other than just /lean against your car in the Pizza Stacks customer parking. That's where the cringe is.

i dont even remember when i was last at stacks, with the shit thats gone down, im mostly chilling on the beach or IC working n shit

im fine with people rping shit with cars, im into cars irl, im into cars ingame too so don't tell me im biased against yall.

just dont be a fucking retard and have that be your entire character or have some wack backstory about how your dad died while driving his 1999 nissan skyline gt-r m spec and your dream is to become the next ken block or some goofy shit like that.

as long as this image doesn't have any relation to you or your actions we good

1pjv_CM6dB-AyC4G_e36kpiP_VtECNW3l8YDzuot

Edited by Park

i love when the lesbian erp ricer nissan side of the community and the black rp side of the community clash heads on the forums. where would owl be without it?

On 8/4/2018 at 10:58 AM, Demon1 said:

yeah

1. get a black character

2. get custom skin with colored draids and such like that

3. become really popular to the crime world

4. be an idiot and get shot by others.

end of story

wait, sorry for the double post, but aren't you Debra Blackstorm or w/e? Aren't you the loud mouth lesbian IC who fucks their own sister in the middle of club x? or am i missing something... you have the audacity to point out flaws of another form of RP when that's what you consider fun in owl?

Just now, Flluroz said:

wait, sorry for the double post, but aren't you Debra Blackstorm or w/e? Aren't you the loud mouth lesbian IC who fucks their own sister in the middle of club x? or am i missing something... you have the audacity to point out flaws of another form of RP when that's what you consider fun in owl?

u talk to much, hun

2 hours ago, Flluroz said:

also his fifth character that does that

On 8/4/2018 at 6:58 PM, Demon1 said:

yeah

1. get a black character

2. get custom skin with colored draids and such like that

3. become really popular to the crime world

4. be an idiot and get shot by others.

end of story

Better than RPing a lesbian ricer and trolling at stacks.

Or RPing a 16 y/o or whatever, pulling blades out and not showing any fear in front of 10 people.