1 hour ago, Syncer said:

> igs is server top hotspot

> mapping gets implemented removing igs

> people move to stacks

> igs is put back

> people stay at stacks

solution burn stacks

people will move the hotspot, so keep burning till you get a good one 

stacks has been burnt before, 2 times already i think, one back in 2015-or early 16 and once in 2017

50 minutes ago, TheNeonGuy said:

stacks has been burnt before, 2 times already i think, one back in 2015-or early 16 and once in 2017

yeah but something shall be done to actually keep people out, like remove the building and put some ruins there

18 minutes ago, Syncer said:

yeah but something shall be done to actually keep people out, like remove the building and put some ruins there

That doesnt make any sense, Pizza Stacks is a food joint, not a community center, people go there to talk to others cus they want, or you see 30 stupid rich people sitting at McDonalds to talk cus they got nowhere else to go?

Although I drive luxurious rides at Idlewood, but I strongly support ghetto people to just harm our stuff, it makes no sense, imagine millionares meet up at uhhh Pizza Hut daily and talk about their issues there. 

1 hour ago, Novanard said:

Although I drive luxurious rides at Idlewood, but I strongly support ghetto people to just harm our stuff, it makes no sense, imagine millionares meet up at uhhh Pizza Hut daily and talk about their issues there. 

I always do, but admins are lazy at accepting reports. Once I see an expensive car at IPS, I grab a rock or something and boom, but usually the person is away while admins actually accept the report.

Most people stay at stacks like they own the parking lot and wait for anything to pop out such a pursuit or a shootout to involve themselves in it, Grow up kids learn how to roleplay properly, Stop waiting at stacks, Lazy kids.

9 minutes ago, aca said:

Most people stay at stacks like they own the parking lot and wait for anything to pop out such a pursuit or a shootout to involve themselves in it, Grow up kids learn how to roleplay properly, Stop waiting at stacks, Lazy kids.

I think that's generally because you can't find much roleplay anywhere else, because the rest of the server does it as well. It's not a personal problem, it's a server-wide problem.

There was a short period of time where people started hanging out at Verona Mall more, but that died and it went back to IPS. If someone could just rupture the gas pipe beneath IPS and blow it out of existence that would be fantastic. I don't rightly understand why people can't meet up at the various nice spots along the beach, they at least make more sense and look a great deal more attractive and pleasant than ghetto pizza hut with shootings every day. People die there or get shot all the time but the rich kids still come out to play in one of the most dangerous spots in Los Santos. Go to the beach you fucks. Go to the Mall. Rich kid places. There has to be some way to force people out of IPS

People in real life tend to stay away from dangerous areas, considering IPS, you have the Crimestone Crips couple feets away from you, and Liverpool road behind you. But people just don't care about that. They just show up in their supercars, having no fear or anything. Another thing, kids. People who are kids, rich ones. They all somehow end up hanging out at IPS instead of doing other activies like going the GYM, go to the movies, the beach.

I assume if people find more activies on the beach, they'll start to go there more often. A restaurant on the beach could be it, with some tables outdoor on the beach, maybe some more activities from people who are creative more than I am. 

lets make terror attack in idlewood every week

Edited by GeroXy

The beach is my turf I will ck everyone who comes near it. Bethha Bloodz Marina Beach for life.

The differences between ips and marina are huge. in ips you have dozens of stores, garages within walking distance. Cheap, rentable rooms around the corner and across the road. marina has none of that. all marina has is a beach, parking lot, and a boardwalk. There are no interiors. Thats why the mall was a common area for a brief moment. Also there is nothing to gain at marina. in ips you can get drugs, random events, more roleplay options like robbing, breaking into peoples cars, destroying them, that wouldnt be realistic in marina. during the winter season people hung out at persing square because Santa claus, there were things to gain from him. 

7 hours ago, Diogo said:

I tried breaking cars, beating people, flashing guns. Fucking ricers aint scared of anything.

about time sick rae on them with a shotgun watch them dash away

But yeah can we not make topics like that again, just host some shit in Beach area if you want to promote the roleplay lol

6 hours ago, ItzGinaa said:

in ips you can get drugs, random events, more roleplay options like robbing, breaking into peoples cars, destroying them, that wouldnt be realistic in marina.

Not every white /lean'ing rs hauler has to even take part in this roleplay. Considering ricers have spent most of their time grinding a job and basically obey to the society, they clearly have nothing to do in the criminal world unless RPing drug addicts.

Edited by Matey

I think Verona isn't active anymore because the mapping isn't that exiting, nor are the stores very active. If people keep coming to IPS the rp stays there, if people try rping somewhere else, but not all at once, they'll go back to IPS because there's more roleplay there. It's an owl paradox.

6 hours ago, croozerdog said:

I think Verona isn't active anymore because the mapping isn't that exiting, nor are the stores very active. If people keep coming to IPS the rp stays there, if people try rping somewhere else, but not all at once, they'll go back to IPS because there's more roleplay there. It's an owl paradox.

This is the case in most RP servers. Im guessing its because of the role pizza stacks played in story mode.