Balle

Moving main roleplay to beach/marina?

Move RP to the beach?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Move RP to the beach?

• Yes do it!
    • No don't.

Very simply, would it be possible to move the roleplay from Idlewood (which is a ghetto area and should not be a main spot for lambos and ricers) to let's say the Marina / Beach area? There's so much roleplay possibilities at the beach, don't see why people hype up about idlewood. I would hapily open an IC restaurant at the beach to start RP flowing, would people be down for that or would it be a waste of time? Leave your answer at the poll, if enough people would actually be down for it I will freely spend IC money to open a restaurant and build a thread around it encouraging players to go there and roleplay there.

12 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

Would be awesome, but probably wouldn't happen. I'm already active around there though.

Would be indeed :'). I think the only possibly way of doing it is forcing the player to RP at a different location, or one by one fishing out players thus decreasing idlewood population and increasing the beach population. Just really looking to see if anyone would be up for it, if there is a few player to kick start the idea up then I'll happily buy something there and make something RP wise.

Just now, Balle said:

Would be indeed :'). I think the only possibly way of doing it is forcing the player to RP at a different location, or one by one fishing out players thus decreasing idlewood population and increasing the beach population. Just really looking to see if anyone would be up for it, if there is a few player to kick start the idea up then I'll happily buy something there and make something RP wise.

Let's literally nuke Idlewood.

It's going to take a lot more to get people to drop everything to move across the other side of the city to the piers and the Marina if you want to get something started there.

If you look at the stuff that some of the admins decided to do like the East Los Santos Experiment or the Go West Project they provide styles of roleplay so they fit the setting. Idlewood is the hub of Owl because it's smack in the centre where there's a variety of gangs ricers and business people all in one neighbourhood.

If you give people a reason to move their roleplay to the marina it could work, whether it's likely I don't think so.

I hope the original poster means only moving the server's hotspot to Verona, and not the entire server roleplay as the two posts above mine suggest.

I would like to see it if all the ricers and white knights fuck off from the ghetto, but I don't know how you want to make that happen.

If you remember it used to be the gas station, and that was re-mapped and it worked out pretty well so I think something can be done to force Rich ppl to RP in Rich areas.

1 hour ago, Munhausen said:

yeah guys let's move the entirety of all sensible roleplay just to satisfy your ricer/statwhore needs, no thank you

in addition: if you can't deal with hoodrats beating down your nice cars, don't go there in the first place

shit, i wish all the ricers and white knights would just move to the marina so they can forever live on in #CarMeet heaven

LDwtvEW.png

Spoiler

These pictures are just a joke ok? love u all, but this idea is an IC thing, not a OOC thing.

Doe in 2015 there was reinforcement and you'd get your expensive car teleported to the admin lounge if parked in the ghetto. 🤔

a6KjAJZ.pngkLfLCZj.png

I don't know why people love to sit/stand at Idlewood Pizza Stack 24/7 or bring their fancy cars and flex in the ghetto. That's not realistic at all. I'd prefer people to roleplay at the Marina Beach instead and do their roleplay or what-not there.

+1 from me.

you simply can't force people not to stand there, a great man once said

1 hour ago, Serx said:

No need a suggestion for that, promote the roleplay in area and let folks drop by.

And myself, I rp in the area mainly.

53 minutes ago, TheNeonGuy said:

Reveal hidden contents

These pictures are just a joke ok? love u all, but this idea is an IC thing, not a OOC thing.

Doe in 2015 there was reinforcement and you'd get your expensive car teleported to the admin lounge if parked in the ghetto. 🤔

a6KjAJZ.pngkLfLCZj.png

it fits to be fair

6 hours ago, Skiizion said:

at least they can afford being there xx

lets make idlewood a gated community yeah?

You are very close to get ckd, alright man?

> igs is server top hotspot

> mapping gets implemented removing igs

> people move to stacks

> igs is put back

> people stay at stacks

solution burn stacks

people will move the hotspot, so keep burning till you get a good one