DaLuppo

Character Kill Appeal - Armani Washington

I was one of the CK performers. I agree that Anal should NOT have PMed you, honestly it was kind of stupid. But I still think that CK would have went though as we drove to you when we saw you moving for the car. You were shot at with a Tec-9, and in the time it would have taken for you to actually get in, I think you still would have been hit multiple times. From the video, you were walking slowly to your car as you typed. I assume you would have continued that exact movement even if you hadn't been PMing Anal. In that case the result would have been the same. Also keep in mind your car was FACING us, so to get in, you'd have been an easy target as you were entering, even if you made it all the way to the car.

Edited by Salsa

I have no hard feelings against you, DaLuppo. As I was one of the shooters. I have no bloody idea why he PM'd you. Stupid and idiotic and I wish he hadn't have. But even if he didn't we would have shot you either way. We would have open fired and hit you either way as you were getting into the car or walking. I personally believe you should just simply accept the CK and move on. Arguing it is seemingly pointless. I love you, DaLuppo with a passion oocly. You're a top bloke.

Also I apologise for flipping off the RS Hauler. x

26 minutes ago, Salsa said:

I was one of the CK performers. I agree that Anal should NOT have PMed you, honestly it was kind of stupid. But I still think that CK would have went though as we drove to you when we saw you moving for the car. You were shot at with a Tec-9, and in the time it would have taken for you to actually get in, I think you still would have been hit multiple times. From the video, you were walking slowly to your car as you typed. I assume you would have continued that exact movement even if you hadn't been PMing Anal. In that case the result would have been the same. Also keep in mind your car was FACING us, so to get in, you'd have been an easy target as you were entering, even if you made it all the way to the car.

I agree with you but one thing, you simply don't assume, I was distracted and had no chance to react.

Just now, DaLuppo said:

I agree with you but one thing, you simply don't assume, I was distracted and had no chance to react.

We had no idea that you got PM'd, DaLuppo :( I'm sorry, my man. But it's how it is. I honestly wish he didn't PM you.

Alrighty after speaking with several admins, this CK is still valid. I've rewatched the video several times and although you didn't have time to react due to the PM, there's about an 8 second gap between you stopping your walk and replying to the shooting. You didn't seem to be in a rush due to you walking out of the house and down the street. If you still feel this is an unfair CK, you are free to make a staff report. 

@DaLuppo

1 hour ago, EvilScotsman said:

Alrighty after speaking with several admins, this CK is still valid. I've rewatched the video several times and although you didn't have time to react due to the PM, there's about an 8 second gap between you stopping your walk and replying to the shooting. You didn't seem to be in a rush due to you walking out of the house and down the street. If you still feel this is an unfair CK, you are free to make a staff report. 

@DaLuppo

I didn't seem to be in a rush because I was confused, is it paused is it not?

The motorcycle can be seen in the first 10 seconds of the video, an admin pm'ing you doesn't automatically pause a scene. Whilst I agree you shouldn't have been PM'd in the seconds leading up to it, there was very little you would have been able to do in that timeframe. 

Just now, EvilScotsman said:

The motorcycle can be seen in the first 10 seconds of the video, an admin pm'ing you doesn't automatically pause a scene. Whilst I agree you shouldn't have been PM'd in the seconds leading up to it, there was very little you would have been able to do in that timeframe. 

It doesn't pause a scene but it still confuses the shit out of you and leaves you with literally 0% chance to do anything you can never assume what would've happened if he didn't.