Zebulon

[VMing Drugs] - New Rule

Yes! One of my friends Vmd his ass off. Had to wait for it to be confirmed only for someone to steal it even though rply it was gone.

We were told that the vm wouldn't be accepted without the drugs so we had to give him more and therefore losing some. Was a mess and completely unfair imo. If someone has VMd the drugs should be taken or something. Otherwise people will just get messed around. 

Edited by Vubstersmurf

10 minutes ago, Music said:

I don't really know how that works but sure sounds like a good idea +1

Simply make a report at the start of your VM session, and then at the end to clarify with the admins that the drugs your character has had on them have been RPly sold (up to 100g's an hour I think) and if you have RPly sold all of them, then since they need to be ON YOU for FT to verify, then if you are caught with them by a robber or police, they can be RP'd as being gone.

Although, you must take into consideration that you don't usually sell /everything/ in one VM.

Edit: Not 100% sure if it's the same since 2015.

Edited by Matey

On 7/21/2018 at 11:07 AM, Matey said:

Although, you must take into consideration that you don't usually sell /everything/ in one VM.

Edit: Not 100% sure if it's the same since 2015.

Well that's not something players control. So you can't blame them.