doo2doo2

[S.K News] Rumors: DPS Fire Chief Freya Keller have resigned !

S.K NEWS

DPS Fire Chief Freya Keller have resigned !

By: Steve Keller

Published July 17th, 2018

There have been rumors going around that Fire Chief Freya Keller and other high ranking DPS members have resigned ! this is following the recent events and controversies that have been around the Fire Chief ever since she have got her position. While no official announcement have yet been made, and no officials have yet commented on the matter. a handful of Official documents no longer list Freya Keller as a staff member within the DPS, indicating that she most probably resigned. 

Stay tuned for more information !

About the Author:

Spoiler

my name is Steve Keller, I am a freelance news reporter, I used to be a SAN news reporter long time ago and have recently assisted SAN in making a few stories. Which got me more interested in the field again and I have started to make my own news articles, under the name of "S.K NEWS" . what I am most interested in is police related news, I write about these who might interest the public, coming directly from the LSPD or other trusted sources. accuracy and authenticity of my news reports are my number one priority. will continue to publish more articles, but it all depends on the community response and if they actually care about my articles and/or like them.

(( Comments on this article would be open but moderated,  removing any threat comment and comments without a proper name ))

Edited by doo2doo2

4 minutes ago, Serx said:

name: real14rmtrenches
comment: lmfao dps is a fucking joke yo, seeing this like that makes me want to throw up, cringy ass drama queens

Name : Private.

Comment : A joke?, drama?, yeah, I bet, they're just doing their job, propably passing through hard time, but after all they are saving your lives, so you should thank them instead tbh.

Just now, CyberGhost said:

Comment : A joke?, drama?, yeah, I bet, they're just doing their job, propably passing through hard time, but after all they are saving your lives, so you should thank them instead tbh.

comment: im immortal so no they are not saving my life, but big up for giving me free painkillers

1 minute ago, Serx said:

comment: im immortal so no they are not saving my life, but big up for giving me free painkillers

Bid : Not really, you can't be immortal, only if you're the county commissioner or chief of pd

1 minute ago, CyberGhost said:

Bid : Not really, you can't be immortal, only if you're the county commissioner or chief of pd

name: real14rmtrenhes
comment: i took shotgun slugs to chest mane who you talking TO this that god shit

Name: VQ.

Comment: Doesn't the comment section tell you about the maturity of some individuals? All this drama because of rumours that Keller resigned? So what if she did lol, in fact DPS leadership should make an announcement about it if that was the case. Oh wait, I forgot, the commissioner does their PR for them. :memeparrot:

Just now, Serx said:

name: real14rmtrenhes
comment: i took shotgun slugs to chest mane who you talking TO this that god shit

Name : Private

Comment : You are just lucky, but back to topic, DPS are not robots to be in every scene, like, what if you're the only unit and you receive 3 calls?, what would you do?

Just now, CyberGhost said:

Name : Private

Comment : You are just lucky, but back to topic, DPS are not robots to be in every scene, like, what if you're the only unit and you receive 3 calls?, what would you do?

comment: smoke boogie and watch houston astros or milwaukee bucks game

Name: ETyson

Comment: Let's make the medics great again, shall we?

Name: Classified

Comment:  Freya is still Fire Chief on dps.lsc.gov/Freya-keller (( http://dps.owlgaming.net/index.php?members/freya-keller.115/  )) , I bet she most likely went suicidal for an failed department!

**IP Would be traced to an unknown location!**