Jump to content
doo2doo2

[S.K News] high ranking DPS ASSAULTS Civilian while on-duty

Recommended Posts

S.K NEWS

DPS high rank ASSAULTS a civilian while on duty

 

By: Steve Keller

Published July 15th, 2018

 

 

it seems like these scandals concerning  DPS wouldn't end, The DPS currently is full of problems after the recent controversial resignation of all 3 assistants to the fire chief who claim that Fire Chief F. Keller is not fit to command the DPS.  on 13/7/2018 at 18:55, the LSPD have arrested and booked in a DPS member, it was noted that the DPS member was in uniform and seems on duty. he was Later identified as the DPS Lieutenant Bart Clayton.

 

The story began when the DPS lieutenant for whatever reason was having a heated debate with a group of other individuals, it should be noted that the DPS lieutenant was on duty with a 2017 red Yukon vehicle, which is believed to be a DPS vehicle. in the middle of the heated debate, the Lieutenant went on and assaulted the individual, and opened the trunk of his vehicle taking out a pair of cuffs, indicating that he might attempt to restrain the individual, who have not showed any physical aggression or anything. then moments later the Lieutenant claimed that he received a call (presumably an emergency call)  and went on his way. the individual he assaulted then went on and called 911 then a few minutes later the lieutenant was found and arrested, where in the middle of the arrest he threw his badge, attempting to hide the fact that he was on duty, but unfortunately for him it was caught on police bodycam. he was later charged and convicted with "assault and Negligence of duty".

 

   

 

 

CCTV Footage of the incidence showing the assault:

 

Spoiler
  1. 2018-07-10 13:06:02   [English] Clevon Hamilton says: Aight..
  2.  
  3. 2018-07-10 13:06:05   [English] Bart Clayton says: Are you sure?
  4.  
  5. 2018-07-10 13:06:13   [English] Clevon Hamilton says: Fifty cent tho.
  6.  
  7. 2018-07-10 13:06:15   [English] Clevon Hamilton says: OG.
  8.  
  9. 2018-07-10 13:06:17  ★ Bart Clayton comes closer to Justin, pushing him away.
  10.  
  11. 2018-07-10 13:06:17   [English] Justin Stars says: I'm pretty sure.
  12.  
  13. 2018-07-10 13:06:18   [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Nah man.
  14.  
  15. 2018-07-10 13:06:20   [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: That's my dad.
  16.  
  17. 2018-07-10 13:06:21   [English] Lincoln Orlando says: Many men
  18.  
  19. 2018-07-10 13:06:23   [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Opwhhaha.
  20.  
  21. 2018-07-10 13:06:26   [English] Clevon Hamilton says: Window shopper.
  22.  
  23. 2018-07-10 13:06:30   [English] Lincoln Orlando says: Many men, wish death upon me.
  24.  
  25. 2018-07-10 13:06:32   [English] Armani Washington says: Ayayay white on white brutality.
  26.  
  27. 2018-07-10 13:06:33  * Justin Stars looks down towards their chest, chuckling as he's pushed. *
  28.  
  29. 2018-07-10 13:06:36   [English] Clevon Hamilton says: In tha club.
  30.  
  31. 2018-07-10 13:06:38   [English] Justin Stars says: You really want to do that?
  32.  
  33. 2018-07-10 13:06:42   [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Yeah.
  34.  
  35. 2018-07-10 13:06:43   [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Go on.
  36.  
  37. 2018-07-10 13:06:45   [English] Bart Clayton says: Go away.
  38.  
  39. 2018-07-10 13:06:47   [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: I bet on uhh.
  40.  
  41. 2018-07-10 13:06:50   [English] Justin Stars says: I aint going anywhere.
  42.  
  43. 2018-07-10 13:06:51   [English] Clevon Hamilton says: Ayayayay.
  44.  
  45. 2018-07-10 13:06:53   [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Ten racks on the suit guy.
  46.  
  47. 2018-07-10 13:06:55  ★ Sarah Hernandez turns the key in the ignition turning the engine [ ON/OFF]
  48.  
  49. 2018-07-10 13:06:56   [English] Lincoln Orlando says: This is retarded.
  50.  
  51. 2018-07-10 13:07:01  ★ Armani Washington takes his phone out as he starts record, screaming "wooooooorldstar".
  52.  
  53. 2018-07-10 13:07:02   [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: He fienna' pull out an MP5 watch.
  54.  
  55. 2018-07-10 13:07:02   [English] Justin Stars says: Aye.
  56.  
  57. 2018-07-10 13:07:06   [English] Clevon Hamilton says: Fifty cent on suit
  58.  
  59. 2018-07-10 13:07:08  Clevon Hamilton: (( .* ))
  60.  
  61. 2018-07-10 13:07:09   [English] Armani Washington says: Nahh he a pussy.
  62.  
  63. 2018-07-10 13:07:10  ADVERT: [4SALE] 2013 Freightliner Business Class M2 106 Box Truck Taking Offers | SMS ONLY!  |
  64.  
  65. 2018-07-10 13:07:11  ★ Bart Clayton opens the car's trunk, grabbing a pair of metal handcuffs.
  66.  
  67. 2018-07-10 13:07:13   [English] Lincoln Orlando says: Finna pull out that CCWP gun real quick.
  68.  
  69. 2018-07-10 13:07:20   [English] Justin Stars says: Don't even try that.

 

 

body-cam footage showing the Lieutenant throwing his badge :

 

Spoiler

Screenshot_2.png.bcf0517e4a5ec1a1cf05fa90f962b60d.png

 

 

It is unknown to us what the situation of the Lieutenant in the DPS is right now.Further more so far the DPS and it's chief have not made any public announcements about the incidence, are they trying to hide it to avoid any more scandals ?  this will be up to you to decide.

 

 

Copyright  © Steve Keller, All Rights Reserved

 

 

About the Author:

Spoiler

my name is Steve Keller, I am a freelance news reporter, I used to be a SAN news reporter long time ago and have recently assisted SAN in making a few stories. Which got me more interested in the field again and I have started to make my own news articles, under the name of "S.K NEWS" . what I am most interested in is police related news, I write about these who might interest the public, coming directly from the LSPD or other trusted sources. accuracy and authenticity of my news reports are my number one priority. will continue to publish more articles, but it all depends on the community response and if they actually care about my articles and/or like them.

 

 

(( Comments on this article would be open ))

Edited by doo2doo2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

my name is Steve Keller, I am a freelance news reporter, I used to be a SAN news reporter long time ago and have recently assisted SAN in making a few stories. Which got me more interested in the field again and I have started to make my own news articles, under the name of "S.K NEWS" . what I am most interested in is police related news, I write about these who might interest the public, coming directly from the LSPD or other trusted sources. accuracy and authenticity of my news reports are my number one priority. will continue to publish more articles, but it all depends on the community response and if they actually care about my articles and/or like them.

Name: V

Comment: nobody wants to read about you and your shit, fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Script said:

Name: V

Comment: nobody wants to read about you and your shit, fuck off.

Name: Author
Comment: why did you open the spoiler then.

Edited by doo2doo2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Anonymous

Name: a

Comment: Honestly this DPS shit needs to end. I get you guys are obsessed with us but having you losers constantly write articles about everything we do really makes you look sad. How about get a life and stop following all of our movements? You're so jealous of us and it's pathetic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guest Anonymous said:

Name: a

Comment: Honestly this DPS shit needs to end. I get you guys are obsessed with us but having you losers constantly write articles about everything we do really makes you look sad. How about get a life and stop following all of our movements? You're so jealous of us and it's pathetic.

name: Author

comment: it is not normal for a government agency to have criminals in their department, let alone criminals who do shit while on duty. What is sad is that you think that your scandals is because everyone is writing about you, not because you actually have some problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Anonymous
14 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

name: Author

comment: it is not normal for a government agency to have criminals in their department, let alone criminals who do shit while on duty. What is sad is that you think that your scandals is because everyone is writing about you, not because you actually have some problems.

Name: a

Comment: Steve Keller, I know who you are. Delete this article and cease writing about the DPS or else. We're serious and this applies to everyone in Los Santos thinking about continuing to write about us. SAN and SAAN included. You have all been warned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Name: a

Comment: Steve Keller, I know who you are. Delete this article and cease writing about the DPS or else. We're serious and this applies to everyone in Los Santos thinking about continuing to write about us. SAN and SAAN included. You have all been warned.

name: Author:

comment: no shit my name is written on the article.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Name: a

Comment: Steve Keller, I know who you are. Delete this article and cease writing about the DPS or else. We're serious and this applies to everyone in Los Santos thinking about continuing to write about us. SAN and SAAN included. You have all been warned.

Name: [Name hidden by the user]

Comment: Really? Making threats on a internet news article comment section? Not the sharpest knife in the drawer are you? If anything happens to Mr. Keller, where do you think investigators are going to look first?

 

**IP ADDRESS WOULD BE TRACED TO AN OFFICE COMPLEX IN DOWNTOWN TORONTO, ONTARIO, CANADA**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Anonymous said:

Name: a

Comment: Steve Keller, I know who you are. Delete this article and cease writing about the DPS or else. We're serious and this applies to everyone in Los Santos thinking about continuing to write about us. SAN and SAAN included. You have all been warned.

 

Username: Theo'

Comment: How dare you bring up SAN's name you ignorant, sadistic creature? If you paid more attention to our articles, you'd actually notice that we've shown exactly zero interest in what's going on in the Department of Public Safety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Classified 

Comment: This news Agency and SAAN are the best at exposing DPS for their true colors! Freya Keller never does background checks unlike her last predecessors!

 

**IP  would be traced to London, England!**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

4 minutes ago, stevenaramos said:

Name: Classified 

Comment: This news Agency and SAAN are the best at exposing DPS for their true colors! Freya Keller never does background checks unlike her last predecessors!

 

**IP  would be traced to London, England!**

1

Name: OT OT

Comment: Probably worst leadership DPS ever had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

name : mona

comment : you folks the past is the past now the current truth of DPS is the opposite

 

name : mona

comment : lol that fucking that farce yall grow up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: W.

Comment: You've been warned, delete this shit post or you'll have trouble my friend.

 

**IP would be traced inside South Korea, Seoul.**

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Music said:

Name: W.

Comment: You've been warned, delete this shit post or you'll have trouble my friend.

 

**IP would be traced inside South Korea, Seoul.**

Name: Yuuuu

Comment: Can you guys stop crying please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: B.Dewitt
Comment: I like how there is enough content to make a reality show about DPS now. My favorite FD story by far is that Battalion Chief Nick Deimous once shot a guy in the chest, then left the scene. When the cops arrived they called the medics and he arrived to treat the person he shot earlier. It was very awkward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: J. Harris
Comment: I didn't even read the article I just came to read the comments. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.