JameZ

koolkidzmemezone | DpS UpDaTe

Name: Steve

Comment: you pointing out how similar they are I guess ? yea well not the first time from what I heard.

8 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

Name: Steve

Comment: you pointing out how similar they are I guess ? yea well not the first time from what I heard.

Name: Author.

Comment: it's supposed to be an "update" according to the title but is it really? :w0w_thats_neat:

Name: Namira Carter

Comment:  The format used for the announcement was a standardised format used at DPS when I was Deputy Chief, this therefore gives DPS Ownership of it even after I resigned. The writer of that announcement Mr Kevin Taylor contacted me personally even when he did not need to do so, in order to ask permission to use the article I had written. This format was also made use of by other members at different times as well as other formats I created during my time there.

This makes this particular article somewhat redundant at the attempt of perhaps embarrassing someone for copying, when in actual fact that isn't the case and they are just utilising a Department owned article to make an announcement.  I hope that someday the so called 'beef' between old members and current members within the Department will come to a halt and everyone can get back to focusing on what matters.  Which is in fact our City and the surrounding areas to ensure they are safe and those who live there are happy.

2 minutes ago, Vubstersmurf said:

Name: Namira Carter

Comment:  The format used for the announcement was a standardised format used at DPS when I was Deputy Chief, this therefore gives DPS Ownership of it even after I resigned. The writer of that announcement Mr Kevin Taylor contacted me personally even when he did not need to do so, in order to ask permission to use the article I had written. This format was also made use of by other members at different times as well as other formats I created during my time there.

This makes this particular article somewhat redundant at the attempt of perhaps embarrassing someone for copying, when in actual fact that isn't the case and they are just utilising a Department owned article to make an announcement.  I hope that someday the so called 'beef' between old members and current members within the Department will come to a halt and everyone can get back to focusing on what matters.  Which is in fact our City and the surrounding areas to ensure they are safe and those who live there are happy.

Comment: Not about the format really, is it? If someone is going to change a few words in an article and contain the same points of an old one they should at least make some effort to make it look new, nothing is going to change obviously. All of the divisions were already setup ages ago, apart from Internal Affairs which of course won't ever be made because Keller is in-charge, and Keller doesn't ever do shit so there you have it. :w0w_thats_neat:

Just now, JameZ said:

Comment: Not about the format really, is it? If someone is going to change a few words in an article and contain the same points of an old one they should at least make some effort to make it look new, nothing is going to change obviously. All of the divisions were already setup ages ago, apart from Internal Affairs which of course won't ever be made because Keller is in-charge, and Keller doesn't ever do shit so there you have it. :w0w_thats_neat:

Name: NC

Comment: Who cares? It still gets the point across that they are doing something.  The toxic hate between the department and other individuals is getting a bit dull and boring.  Want to see changes? Be the change you want to see.  This back and forth does nothing but show people in a bad light, which at the end of the day doesn't really achieve anything.

Just now, JameZ said:

Name:Afganistan

Comment:You appear to be so triggered sir what makes you that butthurt?

*IP traces to kabul afghanistan.

Just now, Vubstersmurf said:

Comment: Who cares? It still gets the point across that they are doing something.  The toxic hate between the department and other individuals is getting a bit dull and boring.  Want to see changes? Be the change you want to see.  This back and forth does nothing but show people in a bad light, which at the end of the day doesn't really achieve anything.

Comment: No, the point is they're not really doing anything lmao. Nothing new is being done either, it's the same cancer.

Just now, Vubstersmurf said:

Comment: And this isn't Cancer? I'm truly baffled at what writing stuff like this does. 

Comment: rDdgZTZ.jpg

2 minutes ago, JameZ said:

Comment: No, the point is they're not really doing anything lmao. Nothing new is being done either, it's the same cancer.

Name:Afganistan 🇦🇫 

comment:Sir I want to join koolkids where do we apply at

*Ip traces kabul afganistan* 

name: real14rmtrenches
comment: too much drama, might change they name to Department of Keeping up with Kardashians.

MAN HONESTLY IM BIPOLAR AND YALL MDE ME GO MAD IF I CATCH A NIGGA TALKING LIKE "OH MEN DPS LIKE THAT MM I SUCK DICK" I SWEAR ILL HAVE YOUR HEADS HANGED OFF STAPLES CENTER IN LA ON ALLAH

Name: steve

Comment: damn alot of people are triggered by this meme.

Edited by doo2doo2

Name: E.L G.M

Comment: smh, kids gets triggered cos they never got the chance to lead anything.

2 hours ago, SKhan said:

Comment: smh, kids gets triggered cos they never got the chance to lead anything.

Name: LMAO

Comment: At least they're against being lead by half retarded people.

1 hour ago, DaLuppo said:

Name: LMAO

Comment: At least they're against being lead by half retarded people.

Comment: Ain't nothing wrong with the department, i guess you're the real retard.

11 minutes ago, SKhan said:

Comment: Ain't nothing wrong with the department, i guess you're the real retard.

Name Maria

Comment: Jump off your leader's dick, damn.

Just now, DaLuppo said:

Name Maria

Comment: Jump off your leader's dick, damn.

Name: Khan

Comment: stop sucking men's dick for a promotion and money.