Sign in to follow this  
Poffy

Illegal RP

السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

How goes the state of illegal RP on the server? Yours truly is looking to dive back into the world of autism also known as role play at the owl game, but there aren't any factions here that attract me and I doubt the folks I used to rp with are still around here.

Well it's not what it used to be.

You just gotta find a good active group and link up with them,  just that those groups are becoming more and more extinct.  players shying away from illegal shit. 

There is still illegal roleplay, but if you're looking to shoot guns, kidnapping some randoms, etc and get away with it... I've got bad news for you.

31 minutes ago, jonthulhu said:

There's nothing for you here, leave this place.

i gave birth to this place wym

47 minutes ago, Serx said:

Yeah true illegal rp is still going good on the low. My gabagooli folks and HGC doing good idk about others.

my favourite t*rk

1 hour ago, croozerdog said:

It's okay.

Not what it used to be, mainly a lot different, more low-key.

Don't listen to this guy (^). 

"Illegal RP" in his train of thought is secluded to bashing SAN articles through IC fake accounts.

Illegal RP has seen better days, but the activity seems to be picking up. Of course, I can't speak for all factions nor can I speak for different types of roleplay, the illegal RP scene is growing at an astonishing pace. Although I just said I can't comment about other factions and other cultures, I have no problem discussing black gang-banger roleplay. If you're looking for prime development, I'd say it's the best way to go. Most legal factions and some illegal factions are item and money based ICly and OOCly, rather than developing yourself as a character. I'm telling you right now, the factions that are illegal and African-American are here for development. That includes Crimstone Hoover Mafia and HGC Eight Duece Crips.

As you know, roleplay is everlasting but with that bit, it can get rather boring because with this being a game there are a lot of regulations and whatnot to overcome whilst roleplaying illegal. Personally, I think administration members attempt to control roleplay, rather than hand out an enjoyable roleplay experience for all to have. Again, this is my opinion and people who represent a different party may beg to differ with my concepts and whatnot.

LCN Roleplay is seemingly coming back to Los Santos. Although I haven't had any type of interaction with these factions In-Game, I can tell you that their thread and activity has been through the roof. For all those other factions such as RCM and PEN-1, I think you can say that PEN-1 is unreliable, but again their members are able to roleplay and with their qualities, they should be able to proceed proficiently. RCM has been rather inactive from my point of view, their thread as seems to have lost their spotlight since the departure of a good friend of mine Gambit. (Please don't hate me, Peter.)

If you're looking to return to illegal roleplay, I might suggest creating your own faction or going solo for the first few hundred or so hours. There are not very many options when it comes to different races and different factions, but I'm sure you already knew that. You should always have your eyes and ears open because one faction might be filling your head with lies in order to gain an active member. I'm going to say that if you're wondering which race or which direction you should go in, it should be African-American roleplay. Sounds bias and that's because it is. To top this all off, illegal roleplay is not dead, nor will it be dwindling. Every time it goes down, it shoots back up a week or two later.