doo2doo2

What happened to owl ?

2 minutes ago, SazLore said:

Briefly explain that to the admin in the first place then to explain your backstory. Stating examples of shit that'd make your character the way he is would go in your favour.

Instead you give them little backstory, then come to the forums bitching about it. And still believe you're in the right and keep arguing after having various admins and players alike, all of which not involved, having told you how you could properly resolve it or have gone about it.

I've given my view on it. I don't know the full story. Your background. For all I know there's legitimate backstory behind why you you'd do such a (imo) stupid act. I made my view on your reasoning based on what information you've provided in the thread so far. If you provided the same information to the admins ingame at the time then like I said before. I see why they denied it.

Yeah it's a pain having to explain yourself to admins. But welcome to 2018 where everyone no matter where you go is outnumbered by retards and immature trolls. It's society and common sense (or lack there of) these days. Not just MTA.

because I dont expect to spend 15 minutes explaining my character back story to admins for them to then tell me yea your character can do that.. this is ridiculous.

and the admin never asked me about my character... they ONLY asked me about why I wanted to burn the vehicle, they never asked why would your character do this, what previous experience does your character have making him do this, NOTHING. I cant predict what I am going to be asked and answer it before being asked... if so I would have to prepare a 20 minutes speech on each admin request I make to be 100% sure they dont come up with a another thing that I failed to explain and ruin my RP situation

Edited by doo2doo2

1 hour ago, doo2doo2 said:

Well i am forced to use it for  that so ... It  not.

Forced to use molotovs because you're butthurt because someone told you he'd put a bullet in between your eyes? No. lmao.

You can use a firearm for that, or your fists. not a molotov. It's bullshit.

Just now, ItsMelodyy said:

Forced to use molotovs because you're butthurt because someone told you he'd put a bullet in between your eyes? No. lmao.

You can use a firearm for that, or your fists. not a molotov. It's bullshit.

you are speaking of molotov as if it is a nuclear bomb lol

Just now, doo2doo2 said:

you are speaking of molotov as if it is a nuclear bomb lol

No, I am speaking of a molotov as if it's an extreme weapon that does serious damage. 

1 minute ago, ItsMelodyy said:

No, I am speaking of a molotov as if it's an extreme weapon that does serious damage. 

if u think molotov is more deadly than a pistol, you are just uninformed...

1 minute ago, doo2doo2 said:

if u think molotov is more deadly than a pistol, you are just uninformed...

u can burn down lspd with molotovs

:thinking:

ot: congrats on 100+ replies on ur thread

Edited by Fernando16

5 minutes ago, Fernando16 said:

u can burn down lspd with molotovs

:thinking:

you can kill someone with 1 headshot with pistol...

you need to spend like a few seconds to ignite the molotov....

it is very hard to conceal ....

you can probably only carry a couple of them...

you need to be very close to the target ....

::real thinking:

Edited by doo2doo2

1 minute ago, doo2doo2 said:

you can kill someone with 1 headshot with pistol...

you need to spend like a few seconds to ignite the molotov....

it is very hard to conceal ....

you can probably only carry a couple of them...

::real thinking:

You see, what I don't understand. Is you making a QQ topic because you were denied molotovs, instead of doing what you just said and getting a pistol to intimidate / kill that person.

:actual thinking:

3 minutes ago, ItsMelodyy said:

You see, what I don't understand. Is you making a QQ topic because you were denied molotovs, instead of doing what you just said and getting a pistol to intimidate / kill that person.

:actual thinking:

because that is not what I want to do.... so it is ok to kill them but not ok to burn their car ?

Edited by doo2doo2

16 minutes ago, Fernando16 said:

it is only like 50 rep so far, but thx

@Chaos so what is the solution for this / conclusion ? dont want this thread to go on forever.

Edited by doo2doo2

4 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

it is only like 50 rep so far, but thx

@Chaos so what is the solution for this / conclusion ? dont want this thread to go on forever.

I already said everything I need to. You are complaining about something I can't give a solution to. I don't know the context but I'm getting conflicting reports about your "reasoning" and it seems like you kept changing your reasoning to different admins to get it approved and had no character development.

Feel free to bring this up in a ticket.

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

I already said everything I need to. You are complaining about something I can't give a solution to. I don't know the context but I'm getting conflicting reports about your "reasoning" and it seems like you kept changing your reasoning to different admins to get it approved and had no character development.

Feel free to bring this up in a ticket.

I never changed my reasoning, my main reason was to get revenge, but ok I will take the ticket approach, however this isnt just about this particular issue as you might have concluded, I am talking about the general policy followed in those situations, like if you think about it I can just grab a bat and destroy a vehicle while they dont see me without using the molotov... the problem is with the general policy not my specific situation.

Just now, doo2doo2 said:

I never changed my reasoning, my main reason was to get revenge, but ok I will take the ticket approach, however this isnt just about this particular issue as you might have concluded, I am talking about the general policy followed in those situations, like if you think about it I can just grab a bat and destroy a vehicle while they dont see me without using the molotov... the problem is with the general policy not my specific situation.

Yes you could have used a bat without any needed permission. Molotovs have to be spawned in because they cause a lot more damage and often are used for DM.

7 hours ago, ilux said:

dunno how its possible for someone to write that much shit just cause they couldnt wait an hour and werent allowed to build a gun just go and buy one and stop crying

cause without the VT requests the server would be full of modified cars and you wouldnt see anything else and you not a rich slob that wants a modded car you are just a ricer who wants that 1500hp car that goes 286kph and fast acceleration for shitty drags or just to sell the car 500k 

you're one hell of a salty mfer
the man is stating facts, real facts.