doo2doo2

What happened to owl ?

Just now, doo2doo2 said:

no It wasn't, it was a molotov, something that I can actually stand from my computer right now and make it in the kitchen if I wanted.

I have done the same RP few years ago, admins were accepted it for few ones but i had a reason to do it. Did you have a one?

6 minutes ago, GeroXy said:

I have done the same RP few years ago, admins were accepted it for few ones but i had a reason to do it. Did you have a one?

did you even read the thread before saying that it was toxic ?... I explained this 2 times now, yes I did have a reason, although I dont think that I need to explain my reasoning to admins who have conflict of interests and who would just MG it, and them then "judge" on their own opinion which is naturally biased if it was good or not. but yes I had a reason and I spent an hour explaining it and they still think it wasn't good enough. 

the reason is basically the target assaulted me, stole my bike and threatened to kill me with a pistol, so ye there was a pretty good reason that I wanted to burn their car.

Edited by doo2doo2

Just now, doo2doo2 said:

did you read the thread before saying that it was toxic ?... I explained this 2 times now, yes I did have a reason, although I dont think that I need to explain my reasoning to admins who have conflict of interests and who would just MG it. but yes I had a reason and I spent an hour explaining it and they still think it wasn't good enough. 

the reason is basically the target assaulted me, stole my bike and threatened to kill me with a pistol, so ye there was a pretty good reason.

and you are going to burn somebody alive for such reason.

nice.

i mean you could still CK or whatever with knife or a gun but burning is so harsh

2 minutes ago, GeroXy said:

and you are going to burn somebody alive for such reason.

nice.

i mean you could still CK or whatever with knife or a gun but burning is so harsh

No i was going  burn  their vehicle

Just now, doo2doo2 said:

No i was going  burn  their vehicle

did you tell that to admin?

all these "if u dont like it leave" comments are triggering me
is that how we improve? banish whoever disagrees with us?
what are yall some mindless SJW cucks or what?

2 hours ago, doo2doo2 said:

I provided them with multiple IC reasons, and they decided that they are "not good enough"

those IC reasons btw was theft, assault and death threats.

Getting Molotovs spawned for those reasons is absolute bullshit.

Just now, BboyEnzo said:

all these "if u dont like it leave" comments are triggering me
is that how we improve? banish whoever disagrees with us?
what are yall some mindless SJW cucks or what?

is complaining how we improve this server? make a god damn suggestion if you want to improve it, if it receives enough votes upper team will implement it, simple as that.

1 minute ago, ItsMelodyy said:

Getting Molotovs spawned for those reasons is absolute bullshit.

Well i am forced to use it for  that so ... It  not.

is complaining how we improve this server? make a god damn suggestion if you want to improve it, if it receives enough votes upper team will implement it, simple as that.

yes, by complaining you bring attention to a problem, suggestion/complaint are just names for the same description 
so dude posted this in the wrong section big woop, have a forum admin move this to the right spot if u actually care to take in input

Just now, BboyEnzo said:

yes, by complaining you bring attention to a problem, suggestion/complaint are just names for the same description 
so dude posted this in the wrong section big woop, have a forum admin move this to the right spot if u actually care to take in input

you bring attention of GAT, and they lock the topic. This thread has no point, he is only talking about his problem he had. There is no way of solution, how to implement the fix or etc. Not constructive thread. Empty talk.

Yes the report could have been handled quicker. I'm not sure if you were weren't on during a peak time or what, it's unfortunate but it happens. We regularly look for new admins to join the team and the amount of reports handled daily as is, is pretty high. @SazLore put a lot down of what I would have said already, we are constantly trying to find a balance between verifying character development and letting players loose.

In the end, the wait time you had for your report was high and I apologize for that. However I don't disagree with an admin asking for IC motive or character development before spawning in molotovs. It's a basic question to ask and goes a long way in preemptive action against BS DM in the server.

This is very much so a non-issue. The wait time was annoying but is not the pitfall sign of OwlGaming failing as your clickbait title suggests. 2014, 2015, and 2016 oG had it's flaws just as present oG will too. People need to stop comparing the server to it's past self. It was a different time with different problems.

btw @GeroXy not sure what admin said you need supervision to rob a bike(assuming you mean pedal bike), the rules state otherwise.

you bring attention of GAT, and they lock the topic. This thread has no point, he is only talking about his problem he had. There is no way of solution, how to implement the fix or etc. Not constructive thread. Empty talk.

idc bout this thread specifically i just got triggered by the "dont like it then leave" comments 

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

btw @GeroXy not sure what admin said you need supervision to rob a bike(assuming you mean pedal bike), the rules state otherwise.

i know but i can't stand against what admin says to me (tbh i was unsure about that rule too that time)

5 minutes ago, BboyEnzo said:

idc bout this thread specifically i just got triggered by the "dont like it then leave" comments 

negative criticism is alright, but slandering? no.

16 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Yes the report could have been handled quicker. I'm not sure if you were weren't on during a peak time or what, it's unfortunate but it happens. We regularly look for new admins to join the team and the amount of reports handled daily as is, is pretty high. @SazLore put a lot down of what I would have said already, we are constantly trying to find a balance between verifying character development and letting players loose.

In the end, the wait time you had for your report was high and I apologize for that. However I don't disagree with an admin asking for IC motive or character development before spawning in molotovs. It's a basic question to ask and goes a long way in preemptive action against BS DM in the server.

This is very much so a non-issue. The wait time was annoying but is not the pitfall sign of OwlGaming failing as your clickbait title suggests. 2014, 2015, and 2016 oG had it's flaws just as present oG will too. People need to stop comparing the server to it's past self. It was a different time with different problems.

I gave IC reason and  still got denied , what governs what IC reason is considered and what is not ? 

Edited by doo2doo2

2 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

I gave IC reason and  still got denied , what governs what IC reason is considered and what is not ? 

The character development and reasoning for it. I don't know the situation so I can't really comment on it. Perhaps a ticket would be a better medium for that? Although I believe @QueenC handled your report and she asked a UA member for advice regarding it.

1 hour ago, doo2doo2 said:

I have spent around 1 hour in this situation trying to do exactly what you are saying in the 1st point, and it got involved 2 UATs so I dont think making a ticket is necessary.

Well for your 2nd point, maybe because of your character, but I am roleplaying a homeless guy who lives in the street, this is my character and yes he might make a cheap molotov and throw it at them. and if you were stabbed before and you see that person again, I dont think you would want to just let him go... lol common, if you had anything within your grasp to do and get away with it you will do it, dont lie to yourself.

the more you get into the thread ? you have been against this thread from the beginning before any "getting into" lol.... dont pretend to formulate what you think about this based on what is written in the thread and the replies in it because you suck at it and it is obvious  :). and your reasoning is fit in the wonderland not the real world, certainly not in an RP virtual world.

Holy fuck are you dense or something or do you just not read?

You said in your initial post you spent an hour and a half, moving between different admins as each one bounced you around as they didn't want to take the report as they'd be biased, involved, etcetc. If you spent an hour out of an hour and a half talking to one admin, then you're bullshitting about just how long the whole thing took.

Maybe because it's my character? Homeless guy? What? The heck does that have anything to do with it? I'm talking about common fucking sense, not how a character is. If I had a similar situation going on in the real world I'd call the fucking police like a normal fucking person. Not grab a molotov or a gun or a bomb or whatever and be like "YUP FUCK IT TIME TO BLOW THEIR CAR UP LELELELEEL". As I stated in a previous post. I worked retail. I had a lot of threats in my time in retail. Me being a small person as is, female, working til 11pm at night, walking home in the dark when I've had threats of being stabbed after work, or followed, or robbed? You really think I'm just gunna grab a bottle of booze from the shelf, make a molotov to retaliate it? Heck. Even if I was a 6ft guy in my mid thirties I highly doubt that'd be the outcome.

The more I get into the thread. Yes. As in the more I read of it. The more I read of your replies. Peoples replies to you. Your reaction. Your REASONING.

Yes I've been against the thread from the beginning because I stated my opinions. I explained why I feel that admins have to be so strict and need-to-know on everything. That wasn't an attack on you. It was a statement. But the more you've replied and the more I've read of your reasons, and why you want to do this and that, in my eyes, is telling me that you're one of the people that caused such rules and strict-nature to be put in place. Because if every time you get robbed, or threatened, you're gunna go to an admin and ask for a molotov to retaliate, then holy fuck let's just sell an AK47 at the gas station and be done with it.

Also. Please. Go back to school before you try and tell me what fits the real world and does not fit the real world. I'm pretty confident I'm far older than you and experienced far more than you. So don't sit there trying to tell me what I do and do not know all because I disagree with your reasoning and points. Grow up.

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

The character development and reasoning for it. I don't know the situation so I can't really comment on it. Perhaps a ticket would be a better medium for that? Although I believe @QueenC handled your report and she asked a UA member for advice regarding it.

So administration decides based on what they think my character development so far is, decides what my character can do ? You think this is right ? Can an admin even if we assume he is unbiased make a judgment call on a character with counless hours in a minute ?

Just now, doo2doo2 said:

So administration decides based on what they think my character development so far is, decides what my character can do ? You think this is right ? Can an admin even if we assume he is unbiased make a judgment call on a character with counless hours in a minute ?

Yes that is fair. If you don't have the character development to back up your characters drastic actions then how do we know you're actually serious about your character RP? If you decide to burn someone alive(for example) has your character shown any tendencies to make such grotesque actions? (abusing animals, etc).

I encourage you to read the character stories posted on the forums. They are a good example of character development and developing an arch for your character.

5 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Yes that is fair. If you don't have the character development to back up your characters drastic actions then how do we know you're actually serious about your character RP? If you decide to burn someone alive(for example) has your character shown any tendencies to make such grotesque actions? (abusing animals, etc).

I encourage you to read the character stories posted on the forums. They are a good example of character development and developing an arch for your character.

I never wanted to burn someone alive but rather burn their car as I told the admin... And my character have been arrested before, have broken the glass and cctv cameras of a store  and tried to burn it, do you know all this details or the admin handling the situation ? No.. Id you know what I ve been doing with my character from the beginning and reviewed it for hours maybe u can make accurate judgement, but the fact is u dont and u cant

Edited by doo2doo2

10 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

I never wanted to burn someone alive but rather burn their car as I told the admin... And my character have been arrested before, have broken the glass and cctv cameras of a store  and tried to burn it, do you know all this details or the admin handling the situation ? No.. Id you know what I ve been doing with my character from the beginning and reviewed it for hours maybe u can make accurate judgement, but the fact is u dont and u cant

You told me you wanted to burn houses down. Not a car.

Just now, Wright said:

You told me you wanted to burn houses down. Not a car.

I told the last admin a house or a car and will probably be a car as it s easier to get awayy with it, and does it matter ? I just wanted revenge icly on something they own

16 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

Briefly explain that to the admin in the first place then to explain your backstory. Stating examples of shit that'd make your character the way he is would go in your favour.

Instead you give them little backstory, then come to the forums bitching about it. And still believe you're in the right and keep arguing after having various admins and players alike, all of which not involved, having told you how you could properly resolve it or have gone about it.

I've given my view on it. I don't know the full story. Your background. For all I know there's legitimate backstory behind why you you'd do such a (imo) stupid act. I made my view on your reasoning based on what information you've provided in the thread so far. If you provided the same information to the admins ingame at the time then like I said before. I see why they denied it.

Yeah it's a pain having to explain yourself to admins. But welcome to 2018 where everyone no matter where you go is outnumbered by retards and immature trolls. It's society and common sense (or lack there of) these days. Not just MTA.