doo2doo2

What happened to owl ?

8 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

it wasnt a gun it was a Molotov, I dont think I need a dealer for a Molotov.... and I wanted it for one specific IC reason that I explained in details to the admins which I think I shouldnt btw because 2 of the 3 admins handling the situation had conflict of interests and at this point they know what I was planning and they will use it consciously or subconsciously. anyway after explaining everything because of bias or fear of responsibility idk, they denied it.

You said gun on your whole rant. Either way, molotov’s  need reasoning to be spawned, since it will generate an event that requires X amount of EMS services to be available + admins to supervise and spawn emitters, etc..

It’s been this way for a long time now and I don’t see what’s the big fuss about it. 

Just now, ilux said:

so i am guessing because of that you would throw a molotov on someones or on their car or house and thats a bit too much isnt it and by "theft" i dont know if you mean killing someone cause they robbed you or you just want to use a molotov to rob someone

they stole my vehicle, assaulted me and threatened to kill me, burning one of their vehicles doesnt seem too much... even seeking to kill them I dont think is too much since they already were planning to kill me if I didnt comply with them

2 minutes ago, SazLore said:

I think what he's trying to say is that he was told he needs to do 150 lines of roleplay with /me's and /dos for the RP to be valid.

Though if that's true, then said so himself; guideline. It's a guide. Not a rule. Not "150. not one under!".

I imagine any kind of rule like that is moreso set in the situation to ensure that you're not just doing "/me does the thing. /do done." bs.

i can only think of vt when it comes to 150 lines and they arent admins 🤔

1 minute ago, doo2doo2 said:

they stole my vehicle, assaulted me and threatened to kill me, burning one of their vehicles doesnt seem too much... even seeking to kill them I dont think is too much since they already were planning to kill me if I didnt comply with them

actually seeking to kill them is enough what i would do is this make a ck appeal on them and then i would buy a gun and shot them in the face burning half of the idlewood seems unnecessary

2 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

well they said that there must be a valid IC reason, a valid IC reason was provided. and still they denied the request... what do you make of that ? and do you think theft, assault and threats of death are not valid IC reason ? then what is...

Sorry what?

Firstly; if you think them denying your reasoning was poor or a mistake, have you actually tried to TALK to that admin since? Perhaps explain WHY you feel it's unjust denial of roleplay etc? If you have and still nothing, and still not happy with the outcome, then the ticket center exists for just such occasions.

Personally though, stupid reasoning anyway. I've been threatened at work in the past. I used to work in a local convinience store. I've denied people alcohol for no ID, underage, etc. Had quite a few threats of people following me after work when I finished at 11pm, beating me up, robbing me, stabbing me, etc, etc. Am I gunna grab a bottle, throw a cloth in it and burn them or their car? Fuck no.

If you're being harassed by people doing such. 911. Police. Y'know. Like any normal person? And if you don't, and you get a molotov, throw it at their car, burn their car or house. They find out it's you. CK app. Bam, your character's just been CKd and it's your own fault, GG buddy.

Sorry but the more and more you go on in this thread, the more and more I honestly feel the admins made the right decision in denying your molotov. It's like the whole gun as first resort rule and the careless stuff. You just don't do it. You don't retaliate in a stupid manner that is careless to your own well-being.

3 minutes ago, BusterAces said:

i can only think of vt when it comes to 150 lines and they arent admins 🤔

He was on about VT in that original post you quoted, no?

also if you feel like admins did a mistake you can staff report them for that but in this case fuck all would happen tbh

3 minutes ago, SazLore said:

Sorry what?

Firstly; if you think them denying your reasoning was poor or a mistake, have you actually tried to TALK to that admin since? Perhaps explain WHY you feel it's unjust denial of roleplay etc? If you have and still nothing, and still not happy with the outcome, then the ticket center exists for just such occasions.

Personally though, stupid reasoning anyway. I've been threatened at work in the past. I used to work in a local convinience store. I've denied people alcohol for no ID, underage, etc. Had quite a few threats of people following me after work when I finished at 11pm, beating me up, robbing me, stabbing me, etc, etc. Am I gunna grab a bottle, throw a cloth in it and burn them or their car? Fuck no.

If you're being harassed by people doing such. 911. Police. Y'know. Like any normal person? And if you don't, and you get a molotov, throw it at their car, burn their car or house. They find out it's you. CK app. Bam, your character's just been CKd and it's your own fault, GG buddy.

Sorry but the more and more you go on in this thread, the more and more I honestly feel the admins made the right decision in denying your molotov. It's like the whole gun as first resort rule and the careless stuff. You just don't do it. You don't retaliate in a stupid manner that is careless to your own well-being.

he said "admins"

1 minute ago, BusterAces said:

he said "admins"

Oh yes so he did. Originally about VT, then said Admins. Derp, my bad. Just him generalising incorrectly then. 

12 minutes ago, SazLore said:

Sorry what?

I have spent around 1 hour in this situation trying to do exactly what you are saying in the 1st point, and it got involved 2 UATs so I dont think making a ticket is necessary.

Well for your 2nd point, maybe because of your character, but I am roleplaying a homeless guy who lives in the street, this is my character and yes he might make a cheap molotov and throw it at them. and if you were stabbed before and you see that person again, I dont think you would want to just let him go... lol common, if you had anything within your grasp to do and get away with it you will do it, dont lie to yourself.

the more you get into the thread ? you have been against this thread from the beginning before any "getting into" lol.... dont pretend to formulate what you think about this based on what is written in the thread and the replies in it because you suck at it and it is obvious  :). and your reasoning is fit in the wonderland not the real world, certainly not in an RP virtual world.

1 hour ago, doo2doo2 said:

idk what is your problem with that ? we are after all not on facebook, we are on the forums of the gaming server...

I got a problem with it. The rest of us have size limitations on our signatures. How is it that you somehow slipped through the cracks?

23 minutes ago, ilux said:

actually seeking to kill them is enough what i would do is this make a ck appeal on them and then i would buy a gun and shot them in the face burning half of the idlewood seems unnecessary

How you know the location is at idlewood ? so you know about the situation I am talking about ? you part of the gang ? funny how bias just reveals itself.

Just now, greenops011 said:

I got a problem with it. The rest of us have size limitations on our signatures. How is it that you somehow slipped through the cracks?

idk maybe because it is text not a gif or picture.

57 minutes ago, SazLore said:

In the past, yeah, sure, you could have probably reported, got it done in 15mins without having to explain yourself. For someone decent with roleplay or not an idiot, not an issue. But when you run the same scenario with a troll requesting it without having to state what he wants it for, why, etc, it ends up just being used in DM or stupid circumstances.

Players abusing the leniency of the admins is what has made the admins have to be so strict.

Hands down, couldn't have said it any better.

can you actually get someone who isn't part of your gang to reply to the thread ? because 2 are enough.

when I see that apparently the whole gang now knows of what I was planning after telling the admins, it just reinforces my criticisms 

3 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

can you actually get someone who isn't part of your gang to reply to the thread ? because 2 are enough.

I don't even know what the gang your referencing is, but I kinda have to agree with @Roadman . Look at it like how people view American Law enforcement. Not all cops are corrupt, power hungry morons. But you get a few bad eggs in the departments, and suddenly all cops are racist, profiteering, bullying scum. I agree with you, that its not fair, but I'm not going around making a thread about a time when I think an admin wronged me. I just try to find a way to work with them

2 minutes ago, greenops011 said:

I don't even know what the gang your referencing is, but I kinda have to agree with @Roadman . Look at it like how people view American Law enforcement. Not all cops are corrupt, power hungry morons. But you get a few bad eggs in the departments, and suddenly all cops are racist, profiteering, bullying scum. I agree with you, that its not fair, but I'm not going around making a thread about a time when I think an admin wronged me. I just try to find a way to work with them

well in normal cases I would agree with you, but as I said 2 UATs were involved in this either directly or indirectly by instructing admins what to do, so I think a thread was necessary, making a ticket would be useless as I already know what UAT thinks.

Edited by doo2doo2

8 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

when I see that apparently the whole gang now knows of what I was planning after telling the admins, it just reinforces my criticisms 

Only God knows what "gang" you're referring to.

You've got to stop being this vague brother.

2 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

well in normal cases I would agree with you, but as I said 2 UATs were involved in this either directly or indirectly by instructing admins what to do, so I think a thread was necessary.

What would have been better is to have made a UCP report on them. I mean, chances are that nothing is going to get accomplished by this thread except a lot of people flaming you saying your just butthurt (FYI, I don't think that at all. I'm just saying what I've seen so far. I think everyone has a right to air their complaints or concerns). But a way to avoid that is to take the steps necessary to get those 2 particular admins to maybe rethink how they conduct themselves. People take UCP reports a little bit more seriously than they might take a thread such as this

13 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

How you know the location is at idlewood ? so you know about the situation I am talking about ? you part of the gang ? funny how bias just reveals itself.

idlewood was just an example i dont know about the situation and i am not doing illegal rp

4 minutes ago, Roadman said:

Only God knows what "gang" you're referring to.

You've got to stop being this vague brother.

idk you have photos of being on the same house as the gang's on your character page, only a coincidence ? maybe .. maybe not.

Just now, doo2doo2 said:

idk you have photos of being on the same house as the gang's on your character page, only a coincidence ? maybe .. maybe not.

What "photos"? You have me ironically clueless.

@Roadman

Edited by doo2doo2

Once a month, somebody comes with his toxic attitude towards this server, creates a topic, in 3 hours it gets 60 comments and subject of the thread is "what is owl, what happened to owlgaming, what owl, owl what, owl dead, owl shit" and in next hour it gets locked by an admin. Stop trying already. If you don't like the server leave it already.

I would write more polite comment if your reasoning on writing this topic was something acceptable, and if you were less more toxic.

but yes even though i hated this thread...

2 hours ago, WonderPlukkie said:

OwlGaming turned from a unique roleplaying server to an admin-decision controlled ricer-emporium full of nothing but DM squads, merely a few bars and barely any passive roleplay.

It's admin involvement, cars, and amateur roleplay.

The slogan has been a lie since the start. "Your world, Your imagination." It's "Our world, Our limitations." Now, I still play on the server, trying to find roleplay, but it's pretty difficult I tell you. Roleplay on Multi Theft Auto is ceasing to exist.

...this is so fucking true, we can't do one single roleplay without admins and it kills the experience of gameplay. I want to play on my own. I don't want an admin to put his nose on what the hell im gonna do.

salute to admin from here who told me i need supervision for hijacking a BIKE.

Edited by GeroXy

7 minutes ago, GeroXy said:

Once a month, somebody comes with his toxic attitude towards this server, creates a topic, in 3 hours it gets 60 comments and subject of the thread is "what is owl, what happened to owlgaming, what owl, owl what, owl dead, owl shit" and in next hour it gets locked by an admin. Stop trying already. If you don't like the server leave it already.

I would write more polite comment if your reasoning on writing this topic was something acceptable, and if you were less more toxic.

but yes even though i hated this thread...

...this is so fucking true, we can't do one single roleplay without admins and it kills the experience of gameplay. I want to play on my own. I don't want an admin to put his nose on what the hell im gonna do.

salute to admin from here who told me i need supervision for hijacking a BIKE.

I am not someone who "just came with toxic attitude" I have been here since 2014 as an occasional player, and the fact that toxic people have replied to my thread has nothing to do with me, I am putting forward a legitimate concern about how since progressed since I started playing here.

Just now, doo2doo2 said:

I am not someone who "just came with toxic attitude" I have been here since 2014 as an occasional player, and the fact that toxic people have replied to my thread has nothing to do with me, I am putting forward a legitimate concern about how since progressed since I started playing here.

i started playing in 2014 too and i don't understand what does it have to do with this topic.

i just want to ask something off topic to kill my curiousity. did you make F2 report to create gun in your basement?

1 minute ago, GeroXy said:

i started playing in 2014 too and i don't understand what does it have to do with this topic.

i just want to ask something off topic to kill my curiousity. did you make F2 report to create gun in your basement?

no It wasn't, it was a molotov. something that I can actually stand from my computer right now and make it in the kitchen if I wanted.

and the fact that I am from 2014 just voids your statement that is I am just someone who just joined the server and is trying to destroy it or something

Edited by doo2doo2