doo2doo2

What happened to owl ?

yeah, i get it, making VT requests aswell ive come to that issue, i get there is a big emphasis on RP and stuff, but why do i have to have a reason, that might not fit for one of the team members, to modify a vehicle? What if im a rich slob who just goes fuck it i want a riced out car because why not? theres no good reasoning for it tho. Some of that stuff really should be reworked and re-looked at imo.

dunno how its possible for someone to write that much shit just cause they couldnt wait an hour and werent allowed to build a gun just go and buy one and stop crying

Just now, JasonValkyrie said:

yeah, i get it, making VT requests aswell ive come to that issue, i get there is a big emphasis on RP and stuff, but why do i have to have a reason, that might not fit for one of the team members, to modify a vehicle? What if im a rich slob who just goes fuck it i want a riced out car because why not? theres no good reasoning for it tho. Some of that stuff really should be reworked and re-looked at imo.

cause without the VT requests the server would be full of modified cars and you wouldnt see anything else and you not a rich slob that wants a modded car you are just a ricer who wants that 1500hp car that goes 286kph and fast acceleration for shitty drags or just to sell the car 500k 

12 minutes ago, ilux said:

dunno how its possible for someone to write that much shit just cause they couldnt wait an hour and werent allowed to build a gun just go and buy one and stop crying

cause without the VT requests the server would be full of modified cars and you wouldnt see anything else and you not a rich slob that wants a modded car you are just a ricer who wants that 1500hp car that goes 286kph and fast acceleration for shitty drags or just to sell the car 500k 

I dunno how someone could be so small minded and cannot make a valid response, obviously this is about the policy of forcing people to explain their RP reasons, waiting for 1 hour is a consequence of that policy which is also obviously an annoyance. 

Edited by doo2doo2

13 minutes ago, JasonValkyrie said:

As a recently resigned VT leader, I can fully answer this for you. Whilst VT requests were fully IC, it was extremely hard to get a VT request accepted and then we moved it over to being OOC, making it easier for the community to get VT requests accepted, this then came with issues where the only thing people would put down for the reasoning was "I want my car to be fast lol", shit you not, 50% of the monthly VT requests had that as a reason and nothing else. The reason you need to have a reasoning is to show you have a motive for wanting the car and what you intend to do with it. "I'm a rich slob who wants a riced out car", that's not a realistic motive as to why you want a car to be built, you don't see millionaires IRL buying 1500hp Supras. That's just something that doesnt happen. We as VT don't want the server to be filled with modified cars and the same goes for the community. 

Edited by DxRK

1 minute ago, doo2doo2 said:

I dunno how someone could be so small minded and cannot make a valid response.

i dont know how someone can cry so much over not getting a gun

you being salty just cause you didnt get a gun

Just now, ilux said:

i dont know how someone can cry so much over not getting a gun

damn, how long have you been with this cancerous behavior.... if you have something construction to say say it, otherwise you can take your cancer and throw it somewhere else.

Just now, doo2doo2 said:

damn, how long have you been with this cancerous behavior.... if you have something construction to say say it, otherwise you can take your cancer and throw it somewhere else.

dunno how i am cancerous are you that soft you cant survive the truth?

Just now, ilux said:

dunno how i am cancerous are you that soft you cant survive the truth?

lol.... bro you are pathetic, cant even address the topic of the thread.

18 minutes ago, ilux said:

so rude

2 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

lol.... bro you are pathetic, cant even address the topic of the thread.

you saying owl is shit just cause you couldnt get a gun due to admins being more strict which is pathetic from you

Just now, ilux said:

you saying owl is shit just cause you couldnt get a gun due to admins being more strict which is pathetic from you

I never said owl is shit.... and I am ok with admins being strict, as long as it is a type of strictness which actually benefit the players. the type of strictness of forcing players to explain their RP reason and the target of them creating a specific weapon is not being strict. it is introducing bias in all it's forms and making "bias" the only judge of whether the RP reason is valid or not, making reports which should take 5-10 minutes take up to 1 hour 30 minutes because of it jumping through admins and reaching multiple UATs (yes multiple UATs were involved in this simple request) ... this obviously is not a good routine to follow in these situations.

2 minutes ago, doo2doo2 said:

I never said owl is shit.... and I am ok with admins being strict, as long as it is a type of strictness which actually benefit the players. the type of strictness of forcing players to explain their RP reason and the target of them creating a specific weapon is not being strict. it is introducing bias in all it's forms and making "bias" the only judge of whether the RP reason is valid or not, making reports which should take 5-10 minutes take up to 1 hour 30 minutes because of it jumping through admins and reaching multiple UATs (yes multiple UATs were involved in this simple request) ... this obviously is not a good routine to follow in these situations.

whatever you think i got a different opinion cba to argue

2 minutes ago, ilux said:

whatever you think i got a different opinion cba to argue

ok... 

Just now, BusterAces said:

bit late for that love x

Better luck next time x

9 minutes ago, YRN said:

Id like to know the percentage of ppl who make guns solo dolo in their basement in America lol

it was a simpler weapon, but if you could properly RP making the gun and have the proper tools, why not :P

Just now, Diogo said:

This is what happened to Owl.

4a7a7366afc19b0f7bd7cadc10a73cad.png
Flexers about IC shit they did.

idk what is your problem with that ? we are after all not on facebook, we are on the forums of the gaming server...