Name: Zachary

Comment: idc lmao

Just now, GeroXy said:

Name: Zachary

Comment: idc lmao

Name: Yuurmom

Comment: LMAO

Name: T.Cassidy

Comment: I wonder why there has been no official statement from DPS's command regarding the destruction of documents. Did they have backups of these documents? Have all the documents been restored? What contingency plans to they have in place to prevent this from ever happening again? So many questions left unanswered.

32 minutes ago, greenops011 said:

Comment: I wonder why there has been no official statement from DPS's command regarding the destruction of documents. Did they have backups of these documents? Have all the documents been restored? What contingency plans to they have in place to prevent this from ever happening again? So many questions left unanswered.

Name: DPS Assistant Chief Gabriella Kinney

Comment: All deleted documents were recovered. Some of them were immediately posted, and some others are still being worked on or were simply replaced by better written and structured documents. We plan to back everything up from now on to prevent any similar situations from taking place in the future.

3 minutes ago, Shaderz said:

Name: DPS Assistant Chief Gabriella Kinney

Comment: All deleted documents were recovered. Some of them were immediately posted, and some others are still being worked on or were simply replaced by better written and structured documents. We plan to back everything up from now on to prevent any similar situations from taking place in the future.

Comment: I appreciate the very quick reply. Its great to hear this unfortunate incident will not have any lasting impact on the vital services your department provides

Name: Hammond

Comment: That is bullshit - You are pulling shit out of your ass and that's not something a news network should do. Ramos and I have resigned for other reasons, not only because Wright got banned. Get your shit straight and do some investigation before posting some fake news to lick the new Command Team's ass.

2 hours ago, Vubstersmurf said:

Name: RD

Comment- got to love a story that misses out half of the facts but hey it wouldn't be a good story if it told the full truth right?

Name: B.Dewitt

Comment: Please share with us the facts that the DPS didn't want to tell me. :)

Edited by Luigikuik

2 minutes ago, Luigikuik said:

Name: B.Dewitt

Comment: Please share with us the facts that the DPS didn't want to tell me. :)

Comment: And air dirty laundry? Nah up to them what they share or do not share. Just a shame really.

7 hours ago, JuanTwoThree said:

Name: Hammond

Comment: That is bullshit - You are pulling shit out of your ass and that's not something a news network should do. Ramos and I have resigned for other reasons, not only because Wright got banned. Get your shit straight and do some investigation before posting some fake news to lick the new Command Team's ass.

Name: p.

Comment: nice one u mentally deranged twat, how to contradict yourself 101.

8 hours ago, Vubstersmurf said:

Comment- got to love a story that misses out half of the facts but hey it wouldn't be a good story if it told the full truth right?

name: wheels

comment: ayy still salty over not being appreciated while you were big dicking it lmao. how about u tell us what really happened sweety x

3 minutes ago, ititan said:

comment: ayy still salty over not being appreciated while you were big dicking it lmao. how about u tell us what really happened sweety x

I love how you just reply with pure toxicity. Funny how when I was there a lot of people enjoyed it. I had fun and I left. Nothing to it.

If you wish to reply with just pure negativity towards someone then fine go ahead. Just looks bad on you in the end. :)

ps It's nice to know how members of such a department are towards others still.

Edited by Vubstersmurf

4 minutes ago, Vubstersmurf said:

I love how you just reply with pure toxicity. Funny how when I was there a lot of people enjoyed it. I had fun and I left. Nothing to it.

If you wish to reply with just pure negativity towards someone then fine go ahead. Just looks bad on you in the end. :)

ps It's nice to know how members of such a department are towards others still.

comment: dunno what u mean by pure toxicity when you comment to bait the author LOL grow up

((Also, don't take this OOC, please. ))

Edited by ititan

12 minutes ago, ititan said:

comment: dunno what u mean by pure toxicity when you comment to bait the author LOL grow up

((Also, don't take this OOC, please. ))

Name- RD

Comment: Bait the author? No. I said full story should be made this isn't even about me whatsoever.  However you decided to aim stuff towards me which just shows how sad that is.

(( Nothing taken OOC whatsoever. However how do you know what character I'm talking on? Considering the name is RD and not NW. ))

Edited by Vubstersmurf

Name: LG
Comment: I give around 0.1 fucks

8 minutes ago, Vubstersmurf said:

Name- RD

Comment: Bait the author? No. I said full story should be made this isn't even about me whatsoever.  However you decided to aim stuff towards me which just shows how sad that is.

( Nothing taken OOC whatsoever. However how do you know what character I'm talking on? Considering the name is RD and not NW. )

comment: no idea who you even are but you felt like you had to comment on something you somehow (???) know about, i mean if you rly know how about u educate us. also whats OOC?? what character?

(( Didn't use full OOC brackets. )) 

2 minutes ago, ititan said:

comment: no idea who you even are but you felt like you had to comment on something you somehow (???) know about, i mean if you rly know how about u educate us. also whats OOC?? what character?

(( Didn't use full OOC brackets. )) 

Comment: Sorry got better stuff to do but wish you all well! :)

((Honestly you understood what I meant but there I did the brackets. I truly do not understand what you have against me but whatever.))

Edited by Vubstersmurf