JuanTwoThree

GTA SA DirectX 2.0 ENB

2 minutes ago, Script said:

Bless.

Gonna try this on a new copy of GTA SA first before I fuck up my MTA SA too. xD

i hope it does

Enjoy and send screenies. :]

Just now, Makefoo said:

I just installed it, works perfectly fine.

However I was wondering, is it possible to turn off car reflections? I tried some settings here and there without any success.

I think so. If you hit shift and enter at the same time it opens a super high-tech menu. There's a car category, fiddle with that a little bit and don't forget to apply the changes afterward.

OfkJ0w6PRt6tLC3TZdIGfg.png

I'll try it ASAP, let's see if my PC can handle the ultra :D

Edit: I think there's something wrong with mine, I'll try to lower it later but got those problems with metallic paint, and my skin blazer:

https://imgur.com/a/bGk6YkL

Edited by Loki

5 minutes ago, Makefoo said:

Did you turn of those shaders like he mentioned?

You're a genius man, I was so excited at the time that I did not pay attention to his last line, thank you!

Something went horribly wrong for me, lol. I could handle the ENB back in my last edition of MTA but now everything is just red and blue for me.

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Something went horribly wrong for me, lol. I could handle the ENB back in my last edition of MTA but now everything is just red and blue for me.

This happens to me after I alt tab back in

2 hours ago, Piney said:

59 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

This happens to me after I alt tab back in

So yeah, i downloaded and tried this ENB ( MTA - Medium and also the Low one), i get 20-30 FPS with it and it really feels like my game is going super slow, also when i Alt tabbed and came back in i couldn't see anything so i pressed F10 x2 but after that i couldn't see the chat so it was at that moment i decided to uninstall it. There's probably a way to get out the red and blue or the black screen if you mess around with it i belive.

9 minutes ago, gensyy said:

So yeah, i downloaded and tried this ENB ( MTA - Medium and also the Low one), i get 20-30 FPS with it and it really feels like my game is going super slow, also when i Alt tabbed and came back in i couldn't see anything so i pressed F10 x2 but after that i couldn't see the chat so it was at that moment i decided to uninstall it. There's probably a way to get out the red and blue or the black screen if you mess around with it i belive.

you need a "decent" rig to run ENBs. I managed to solve the red and blue issue by going into borderless window mode.

2 minutes ago, Kozinski said:

Thanks, is this how its supposed to look on high settings? 🤔

Hide contents

QHInhUg.jpg

ri4HV0F.jpg

If so, the only issue i have with it is that it gets super dark whenever i get inside interiors

Try to increase your game's brightness

8 hours ago, Kozinski said:

tried to, already maxed out

you can just turn it off in interiors :p 

It's only dark in ints in nighttime for me.

And yeah, out of LS roads are super sketchy at night, wish we still had the dynamic lighting