Wibby

Los Depredadores 13

Yes! Fucking love it.

x

I have encountered this faction countless times IG and most of the times I get heavily insulted out of nowhere and provoked. According to my observations on this faction it consists of around 11 members that seem to be from another community that probably is not familiar with realistic heavy RP. RPing as latino gangsters is not just about provoking all non-latinos in there, recently I have seen a few CK's from the part of this faction and at this point, I don't know if I would call this faction trash or a trolling faction. They do not offer quality RP outside from ICly provoking anyone and everyone, it's really a shame since you have a relatively large playerbase while other extremely sophisticated faction struggle to get 5 members, anyway I hope you don't come bashing at me later because I am really expecting that just take my advice into consideration. 2/10

@Cthulhu, the bashing seems to stem from the fact that suddenly everyone and their mother started rolling in and talking shit, most of the population from Pizza Stacks pouring over.

The CK was really unfortunate, we had no idea she lived in the neighbourhood and had we known that, there's no way we would've provoked/attacked her. For all we knew she was just some rich woman with a sports car coming to provoke us from Pizza Stacks. It's a pretty hectic time right now, I'm trying to sort this all out IG.

Thanks for the feedback anyway, I'll look into it more closely later and take it into consideration when thinking about the future of this faction.

Sorry for the rambling response, just so many things happening at once.

Edited by Wibby
fixed the @ part

First SS dump. Any feedback is welcome, We'll try to include more logs and pictures in the future. The first days were pretty hectic. Need to get back into the habit of taking screenshots.

Spoiler

-

U5ogCyp.png

pas2YkE.png

IVkEmJc.png

DrN8XE3.png

i2XUtmR.png

-

huf4cy1.png

1eMdZT7.png

@Cthulhu does have a valid point. I mean not here to nitpick, but if your faction acts that way, It's most likely not going to last long, regardless of how many active members you have. 

I understand that many Latino gangsters may act in a particular way. But this isn't the '90s anymore. We're all have development, but that is supposed to go both ways. 

From first glance, your faction has a huge character list within it. But with that, two things are going to happen. Your either going to lose track of people and members of your faction will begin doing OOC things in your faction to gain IC attention. You might not see it at this moment, but it is evident. 

Anyways, good luck. Not entirely sure that I'm going to have the opportunity to develop with you guys due to that IC attitude, but hey, beef goes a long way.