Jeramie00

Character Name-

Joziah Kingsley

Date of Incident-

05/28/2018

Supervising Administrator-

QueenC

Narrative-

It all happened really quickly and I didn't even catch up with the scenario that developed inside my house. So I had just roleplayed stabbing some guy in my character's gang area - hood. Then I drove my bike to my house, leaving the guy lay on the ground. I got into my house and I locked up the door. I started roleplaying some paranoia as this was something new for my character and I'm developing him. As I was roleplaying my mother came to me and told me that she needs me to grab a box full of documents that was on top of the wardrobe - pretty much high up. I roleplayed sitting down on the couch and then went to help her and tabbed out of GTA SA - I got a chair, stepped on it and was looking for it up there until I found it and gave it to her. As I was placing the chair back I saw that my GTA SA icon is lightning ( when you get a notification or something ) I quickly tabbed into the game and then I saw QueenC next to me - texting me to drop my id license and etc. I was like okay but what is going on? The same moment 2 Police Officers raided my house and I started roleplaying, lifting my hands up and stuff. Then QueenC OOCly said "he's dead" and I was sitting there, not knowing what the freak is going on right now. As I was trying to get information of what happened because I was clearly not around at the moment I got CKed. I decided to check my console to see the logs. Then I saw Marcel Woods, Darnell Hamilton and Xavier Perkins that were roleplaying how they are grabbing my gun, ammos and the marijuana that were on the table. The next message I see is Xavier saying: Shoot him, fuck it.(Something like that). And I'm like what is actually going on man?? I was confused from the depth of my soul. The 3 niggas and then the 2 cops, the admin, the CK... I tried PMing Xavier Perkins a.k.a jayjay to ask him what was the reason behind the CK of Joziah Kingsley but I got no reply and I was even more confused. I had to go offline so I logged off, confused as shit. Today I got a message from someone saying that I should post an CK appeal because the reason I got CKed is that there are suspicions I am an informant and I got CKed under the CK Clause of Crimstone Hoover Mafia??? I was like what the fuck? Here I would like to clear out that I didn't join this faction at all. I used to buy drugs and guns from Cody Jalen who I think is from CHM. Also at the start I was thinking of trying to affiliate with that faction but I didn't like the atmosphere at all. I decided to start a faction myself as that character has no affiliation with no gangs. So my character is CKed because of a CK Clause of a faction in which I don't participate - never got a mission to sell something to someone, kill someone, do something illegal, my character doesn't even know what Crimstone Hoover Mafia is and who runs it.

Evidence-

https://pastebin.com/aXgLEnmR

Method of Death-

Shot with UZI to the head.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

No

Edited by fr0sty00

1 hour ago, fr0sty00 said:
OwlGaming.png

Character Kill Appeal

In Game Account Name-

Jeramie00

Character Name-

Joziah Kingsley

Date of Incident-

05/28/2018

Supervising Administrator-

QueenC

Narrative-

It all happened really quickly and I didn't even catch up with the scenario that developed inside my house. So I had just roleplayed stabbing some guy in my character's gang area - hood. Then I drove my bike to my house, leaving the guy lay on the ground. I got into my house and I locked up the door. I started roleplaying some paranoia as this was something new for my character and I'm developing him. As I was roleplaying my mother came to me and told me that she needs me to grab a box full of documents that was on top of the wardrobe - pretty much high up. I roleplayed sitting down on the couch and then went to help her and tabbed out of GTA SA - I got a chair, stepped on it and was looking for it up there until I found it and gave it to her. As I was placing the chair back I saw that my GTA SA icon is lightning ( when you get a notification or something ) I quickly tabbed into the game and then I saw QueenC next to me - texting me to drop my id license and etc. I was like okay but what is going on? The same moment 2 Police Officers raided my house and I started roleplaying, lifting my hands up and stuff. Then QueenC OOCly said "he's dead" and I was sitting there, not knowing what the freak is going on right now. As I was trying to get information of what happened because I was clearly not around at the moment I got CKed. I decided to check my console to see the logs. Then I saw Marcel Woods, Darnell Hamilton and Xavier Perkins that were roleplaying how they are grabbing my gun, ammos and the marijuana that were on the table. The next message I see is Xavier saying: Shoot him, fuck it.(Something like that). And I'm like what is actually going on man?? I was confused from the depth of my soul. The 3 niggas and then the 2 cops, the admin, the CK... I tried PMing Xavier Perkins a.k.a jayjay to ask him what was the reason behind the CK of Joziah Kingsley but I got no reply and I was even more confused. I had to go offline so I logged off, confused as shit. Today I got a message from someone saying that I should post an CK appeal because the reason I got CKed is that there are suspicions I am an informant and I got CKed under the CK Clause of Crimstone Hoover Mafia??? I was like what the fuck? Here I would like to clear out that I didn't join this faction at all. I used to buy drugs and guns from Cody Jalen who I think is from CHM. Also at the start I was thinking of trying to affiliate with that faction but I didn't like the atmosphere at all. I decided to start a faction myself as that character has no affiliation with no gangs. So my character is CKed because of a CK Clause of a faction in which I don't participate - never got a mission to sell something to someone, kill someone, do something illegal, my character doesn't even know what Crimstone Hoover Mafia is and who runs it.

Evidence-

https://pastebin.com/aXgLEnmR

Method of Death-

Shot with UZI to the head.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

No

So the reasoning behind your death was your suspicious activity such as knocking on ints we were in and then running off on your dirtbike. Those same ints you broke into, and you also did affiliate yourself with our faction until the same morning we CKed you. This CK can be reversed due to you creating your faction that morning. At the time you hung around our affiliates and hangarounds which made you fall under the CK clause until you separated and made your set off on Groove.

Edited by jayjay

I would also like to point out that your murder has played out in Police investigations, resulting in convictions. This could be altered, but is a valid reason that might sustain the CK.

12 minutes ago, jayjay said:

So the reasoning behind your death was your suspicious activity such as knocking on ints we were in and then running off on your dirtbike. Those same ints you broke into, and you also did affiliate yourself with our faction until the same morning we CKed you. This CK can be reversed due to you creating your faction that morning. At the time you hung around our affiliates and hangarounds which made you fall under the CK clause until you separated and made your set off on Groove.

All I did was buy myself an appartment where your members resided - at least Cody Jalen that I know of.  I was only buying weed and bought 2 guns from Cody, using him as a plug. All my roleplay with your hangarounds and affiliates was for buying drugs and guns. Never tried to show that I'm trying to join the faction or something. The first day I had some roleplay with your members I didn't like the atmosphere at all - no offense. As I said already I decided to make a faction myself. Never threw gang signs, colors repped or any gang slang used by my character's side - such as cuh' or 'b. The moment I started my faction I started wearing red colors and etc. Also with that reasoning you could be able to PK me so I would forget any kind of interaction with all of you. I can't get it why does it need to be a CK in this case - ending my faction the moment I start it. 😕 

7 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

I would also like to point out that your murder has played out in Police investigations, resulting in convictions. This could be altered, but is a valid reason that might sustain the CK.

I stabbed him in the stomach then I left - ran into my house. The question is how did the police find my house location but it doesn't bother me at all because I would've gone into jail and not get CKed.

Don't see how it's deemed valid to PK or CK, when there's no solid IC reasoning to even assume you as an informant more or less connect you to the break ins. @Zebulon does have a point however for the convictions maintaining the CK but again, it is still RP now and report later. 

I'm not usually the one to give my opinion on situations like these, but since I've been turning over a new leaf around here I will. At this point and time, the CK behind your character may lead to me giving a bias answer due to my character receiving a rather large IC punishment for said CK. So first off, let's begin talking about @jayjay's rebuttal, then I'll discuss @Zebulon statement, and then I'll go over @ToastyBud's rebuttal as well.

6 hours ago, jayjay said:

Marcel Woods (My alternate character) has roleplayed with Joziah many times. I can't remember if it has been with the entirety of the faction or just by my lonesome. Upon our roleplay endeavours (the most recent ones) have been man to man or singular contacts. My character or myself OOCly never associated him with CHM or OTM for that matter.

6 hours ago, Zebulon said:

I would also like to point out that your murder has played out in Police investigations, resulting in convictions. This could be altered but is a valid reason that  might sustain the CK.

His point is completely valid. We've gone through about two hours of roleplay just after roleplaying the CK. It fucked up our faction but @Zebulon lowered said charges to accommodate the illegal RP situation, as well as the charges, wouldn't necessarily be placed upon us.

Don't see how it's deemed valid to PK or CK, when there's no solid IC reasoning to even assume you as an informant more or less connect you to the break ins. @Zebulon does have a point however for the convictions maintaining the CK but again, it is still RP now and report later. 

4 hours ago, ToastyBud said:

Don't see how it's deemed valid to PK or CK, when there's no solid IC reasoning to even assume you as an informant more or less connect you to the break ins. @Zebulon does have a point however for the convictions maintaining the CK but again, it is still RP now and report later. 

PK's and CK's are weird within Owlgaming. I'm quite sad to say this, but most have the decisions are based OOCly and never ICly. Again, I'm not sure if it should stick or be reevaluated, I'm just giving my two cents.

@Jamie Don't see why explaining a PK and a CK has any relevance to my statement. Seems obvious and you seem oblivious. 

6 hours ago, Jamie said:

Marcel Woods (My alternate character) has roleplayed with Joziah many times. I can't remember if it has been with the entirety of the faction or just by my lonesome. Upon our roleplay endeavours (the most recent ones) have been man to man or singular contacts. My character or myself OOCly never associated him with CHM or OTM for that matter.

Thank you!! Oh god. Thanks for leaving your opinion and telling the truth. Also I never broke into that interior. I mean yeah I once knocked on the door and ran but I never roleplayed anything like slamming the door open or breaking a window.

6 hours ago, SjoerdPSV said:

I'll be making a final decision tomorrow on this appeal. @fr0sty00

Okay. Thanks.

@ToastyBud I wasn't trying to slander your ideas or come off as irrelevant. I was just stating that PK's and CK's are a state of mind, not something that is applied. Your point is valid, but the various amount of people take PK's and CK's in the wrong way. The CK topic is rather serious as Illegal RP is declining. As well as, the @Zebulon thing shouldn't be necessarily removed. It should be altered accordingly. At this time I'd like to state I don't want the RP reversed. Whether it's a PK or a CK, I'm fine with it. But saying that, I don't want to see @fr0sty00 lose a developed character to some roleplay in which he was wrongly convicted of. "Innocent until proven guilty."

On 5/30/2018 at 4:14 PM, SjoerdPSV said:

since you were the CKing admin, can you please post all evidence/logs you have regarding this situation?

@QueenC

The logs were PMed to me through Discord. After reading those logs and evaluating all the arguments given in this topic it is clear that you were never part of the faction. This obviously means that the faction CK clause didn't apply on you, therefore this CK should have never occured. Therefore the appeal is being accepted. You'll have to wait for me to be in-game to sort this out, since this seems to be quite a complex situation with all the roleplay that occured before and after this situation. @fr0sty00

@jayjay Can you give me your IC reasoning for killing him? So I can determine whether this will be turned into a PK or is to be voided.

@Zebulon I need you to provide me with a list of people who were arrested so I can sort this all out, if possible. :)

Edited by SjoerdPSV

@SjoerdPSV Why was this voided without you informing me or any other involved LSDP to my knowledge? Why was this voided in the first place and not reverted to a PK?

On 5/31/2018 at 10:46 PM, SjoerdPSV said:

Can you give me your IC reasoning for killing him? So I can determine whether this will be turned into a PK or is to be voided.

@Zebulon

On 6/2/2018 at 4:21 AM, Zebulon said:

@SjoerdPSV Why was this voided without you informing me or any other involved LSDP to my knowledge? Why was this voided in the first place and not reverted to a PK?

@SjoerdPSV - have you answered Zebulon yet or not, just so this can be L&A'd.