Jump to content
Luigikuik

San Andreas Action news

Recommended Posts

better than san though that's not saying much

time to get some real news 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Piney said:

better than san though that's not saying much

time to get some real news 😂

And better than yours ofc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

And better than yours ofc

dafuq u say?
2WJkdvQ.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tajiri said:

@Luigikuik you seem to have motivation, why don't you ask Faction team to take over current San Andreas Network? Its dead and you could bring it alive.

Hating SAN is a SAAN meme

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

Hating SAN is a SAAN meme

we call that FACTS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

only old manes would appreciate that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had a good run everyone. Special shout out to @FAILCAKEZ for being the number one fan and @DrJoseEviI for putting Bruce in Harlend Who from time to time. Also @JameZ for being the best lawyer and leaking DPS information. All the employees that worked with SAAN were also useful I guess. Now y'all can proceed to press F in the chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that comment was deleted quickly. I find it sad that a company that made 84 articles got deleted without notifying it's members. Could anyone explain to me why it was deleted exactly? I don't know who did it so I can't pm them personally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Luigikuik said:

We had a good run everyone. Special shout out to @FAILCAKEZ for being the number one fan and @DrJoseEviI for putting Bruce in Harlend Who from time to time. Also @JameZ for being the best lawyer and leaking DPS information. All the employees that worked with SAAN were also useful I guess. Now y'all can proceed to press F in the chat.

And you not paying me 10k for SAAN Briefcase #6 :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ambidextrous said:

articles was sub-par but good run

Your face was sub-par ;-;

Ps: What par? It's the only active news company

Edited by croozerdog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, croozerdog said:

I was thinking more about admins like @Cryotich, Aman is actually pretty nice

> say that you can chainlock a bike thats in the middle of the road by pressing K

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eoozy said:

> say that you can chainlock a bike thats in the middle of the road by pressing K

I made a meme about that once

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.