Sign in to follow this  
Zebulon

[STATE] The People v. Terrell Tanner

"Okay, first off. Half that story is fucking bullshit. Me an' my homie was chillin' out at stacks, watching some white dude play fortnite. The cop came up while we were talking to this dude and called us niggers. At first I ain't even try to fight him and I asked "What'chu call us?". Then he continued to call us racist fuckin' names and I said to fuck off. He went inside and started talking to his stupid cop girlfriend or whatever and went outside, still fuckin' wid' us. I came outside and stumbled, got some soda on this fool and his bitch pulled her tazer and zapped me down. No warnings."

"Mr. Tanner, that is not a cross-examination. If you cannot control yourself in this courtroom you will be charged with contempt. This is your only warning on the matter. I will take your horrid response as a decline to cross-examine and we will be moving on. Will anyone else be testifying?"

(( @Zebulon @ShootingPython01 ))

"Your Honor

It is blatantly obvious that Mister Tanner was intent and not at all remorseful for his unlawful use of force on a law enforcement officer.

The Prosecution believes that his demanour in court is additional evidence that his actions on the night of his arrest was an act of aggression towards the LSPD Officers present.

That is all."

(( @ThatGuy @ShootingPython01 ))

Judgment

Spoiler

ybpo8xbw

SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

Judgment

Court of San Andreas, District of Los Santos

In the matter of The People vs DEFENDANT'S NAME GOES HERE

The court finds due to the overwhelming evidence and video footage provided and lack of defense that-

The defendant is found guilty of;

• GF001 - Battery

-and hereby sentenced to be released on time served and pay a fine of $1,000.

katherine%20vanderbilt%20signature.png

(( @ShootingPython01 @Zebulon - Let me know when this has been processed and I will archive it. ))

Sign in to follow this