ybpo8xbw

SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

Criminal Arraignment

Court of San Andreas, District of Los Santos

The People

Versus

Terrell Tanner 

Subpart 1. Title.

In the matter of the Petition of The People, on the 4th of May, 2018, against Terrell Tanner.

Subpart 2. Body.

The People charge the subject Terrell Tanner with:

• GF001 - Battery

- Are multiple misdemeanors stacked for a felonious conviction?

Subpart 3. Request.

The People demand of the subject Terrell Tanner to the following:

• 2 Years (( 2 Days OOC ))
  • $2,500.00 USD in Financial Penalties

Subpart 4. Evidence.

Exhibit 1. - Officer Narrative

Spoiler

I Detective Kuznov, was at Idlewood Pizza-Stack on a Code-7 with Police Officer Mariana Castillo where we went to speak to other guests of Pizza Stack where two IC-2 males come over to myself with an IC-1 male acting all hostile towards us. I told them to back up which they complied with Myself and Officer Castillo went inside the dinner where the two males followed up, Myself and officer Castillo was laughing and making jokes to each other where Mister Tanner approached us and said "Nigga wha' chu laughing at!" so I turned around and said "Your Shoe's" as a joke and he got really defensive. After that, Myself and Officer Castillo got up and left the dinner when the IC-2 males followed us where Mister Tanner continued his aggressive behavior approaching me and tosses soda into my face.I proceeded to taze the suspect so he couldn't assault me further where I then apprehended the suspect and proceeded to search him discovering the knife.

Exhibit 2. - CCTV Footage

Spoiler

Idlewood Pizza-Stack CCTV Footage: **You'd notice Detective Kuznov & Officer Castillo walking towards there cruisers as two IC-2 males follow them closely as one of the IC-2 males says something Detective Kuznov turns around then you'd notice Terrell Tanner raise both arms, squirting the soda over Steven Kuznov.**

Subpart 5. Narrative.

The case against Terell Tanner was forwarded to the District Attorney’s Office on grounds that the Defendants had violated San Andreas law, specifically battering an LEO.  The Prosecution wishes that the court review the evidence held against the defendant, and come to a swift judgment regarding the allegations against them.

Subpart 6. Recommendation.

- Issue Parole After Release

☑ - Grant Early Release

☑ - Release On Bail

$ 1,500.00

Subpart 7. Declaration.

I, Steven Spade, affirm that the foregoing is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

(( @Urshankov @ThatGuy @DylanW @ShootingPython01 @bartman ))

Edited by Zebulon

Notice of Action

Spoiler

ybpo8xbw

SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

Notice of Action

Court of San Andreas, District of Los Santos

Notice is hereby given that the People, in the above-named case, has filed a criminal complaint pleading against you. The complaint was filed with the Criminal Court of San Andreas on MAY 4, 2018.

You are officially being charged with the following:

• GF001 - Battery

Within 72 hours, you must provide an answer, or response, to the claim(s) enclosed with this notice (attached to this notice). You must file your answer, in addition to any motions (if any), within that same time frame. If you fail to do so within the time frame, a default judgment will be entered against you. There will be one more attempt to contact you before the default judgment is entered.

Your response must contain your pleading in the matter, which could be one of the following:

Guilty

You plead guilty to some or all the crimes listed.

Not Guilty

You plead not guilty to some or all of the crimes listed, a will ensue.

No Contest

You do not formally plead guilty but you acknowledge the prosecution will likely prevail and choose not to contest the prosecution.

In addition, you may strike a plea deal with the prosecution, in which you can, for example, plead guilty for a lesser punishment.

(( @ShootingPython01 - I  asked earlier how you plea, trying to streamline the process but since there was no response the 72 hour limit in the Notice of Action is put into effect from the time of posting this. ))

Edited by ThatGuy

"Mr. Tanner, please read the Notice of Action. I do not know how I can make it any more clear. There needs to be an official response to your arraignment. The three options are explained in the Notice of Action. Do you require clarification?"

"Additionally, since you appear to be confused, I would recommend trying to hire a lawyer."

(( @ShootingPython01 ))

"I ain't confused. I know exactly what happened. This pi- cop here. Called me a nigger multiple times infront of several witnesses but they use they fuckin' po-lice fear power or whateva' to get me for nothin' after I got what? Some fuckin' soda on his shoe."

"Your Honor,

Its understood that the subjects last statement was one of admission in attacking a Law Enforcement Officer.

In lieu of an opening statement, the Prosecution motions for Detective Kuznov of the LSPD to take the stand after the Defense's opening argument has been heard."

(( @ThatGuy @ShootingPython01 ))

**Steven Kuznov walks into the court room as he makes his way towards the stand.**

(( @ThatGuy @Zebulon ))

"Mister Kuznov,

Please walk the Court through the occurances of the incident relating to Mister Tanner."

(( @DylanW ))

**Steven Kuznov exhales a light sigh as he pushes himself up.**

[English] Steven Kuznov says: On the 4th of May I arrived to Idlewood Pizza Stack's to have a short lunch break. I begun to joke around with other Los Santos Citizens where Mister Tanner and his friend approached myself and Officer Castillo he come up insulting us about being in the Police Force. I told him to leave and stop being a idiot where he continued to insult us. Myself and Officer Castillo headed inside the Pizza Stack establishment to get our lunch where Mister Tanner and his friend continued to follow and provoke us.  I begun to make jokes to Officer Castillo about Mister Tanner's shoes he begun to get more aggressive so myself and officer Castillo took ourselves away from the situation shortly after Mister Tanner followed us outside where he come up towards he I turned around and he squirted his drink into my face.

(( @Zebulon @ThatGuy @ShootingPython01 ))

Edited by DylanW

[English] Steven Kuznov says: I honestly believe he could've he was very hostile towards myself and my former work colleague and if I didn't take him in when I did it could've gotten a lot more out of hand.

(( @Zebulon ))

Edited by DylanW

[English] Steven Kuznov says: I told Mister Tanner to place his hands behind his back with he failed to do. He begun to walk away so I pulled out my X27 Taser and tazed the suspect.

(( @Zebulon ))

[English] Steven Kuznov says: Yes, I arrived to Stacks in a Marked Vehicle.

(( @Zebulon ))

Sign in to follow this