EKWorks

[REL] Vehicle Wraps w/ REALISTIC PARTS & BADGES

*slurp* *slurp* this is how we should all be thanking you rn.

• Like 3

Lit, any interiors though, dad? <3 @EKWorks

may one receive such item?

• Sad 1

UPDATE

Uploaded a few more badged wraps for three (3) cars. Production years added as well with a transparent background kept so you can have any vehicle colour you want. Steps to do so are extremely simple:

1. Download/Save Image of the wrap;

2. Open GIMP, PhotoShop, etc. (Anything that let's you have multiple layers for the file);

3. Paste the wrap inside of the program you have chosen;

4. Add a background of the colour you wish to have In-Game;

5. Move it under/behind the wrap and done!

Vehicles added:

- BMW E92 335i;

- BMW E39 540i Touring;

- Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Series.

I'll also do my best to later on update the existing wraps so either the edges aren't as rough or to add a transparent version.

Edited by EKWorks

Freaking awesome! This is the shid' I wanted all along.. 

Awesome work tho

• Like 1

UPDATE

Added wraps:

- 2019 BMW F82 M4 CS in 3 colours (CS, NOT REGULAR M4);

- 2009 Nissan R35 GT-R Pre-facelift model (for newbies, OLD GT-R LOOK);

- 2007 Volvo XC90 V8 R-Design.

Edited by EKWorks
  • Like 1

UPDATE

Since I stayed with some sort of a formality here, gonna push out a final September update with the wraps (hah).

As OwlGaming has a fair amount of players who prefer to revolve around roleplay and gameplay in general with vehicles (mostly cars), thus I made this post a few months ago to further help improve the immersion. It's always a blast to actually go on and re-create something as accurately as possible with given limitations (100kb maximum file size, unfitting OOC models half the time, etc.) to see further being used by others makes it feel partly rewarding as well. I mostly share these when I make a vehicle wrap for myself, but thinking of soon starting to accept orders if any come through to further compile this list with as many realistic wraps as possible so we don't have to rely on pressing ALT constantly (yes, there were numerous times where I see what car it is by it's wrap prior to even approaching it close enough to the ed). 

Also, anyone who wants to start making wraps and come across of this, shoot me a message over discord (EKWorks#7831), I can give you a few tips if you wish as I'm actively making wraps. Anyone is welcome to send me their made wraps as well over discord to showcase them here with full credits given. That aside, thank you goes to a few people who complimented the work and supported me through out the process of making these (actually takes up to 3 hours sometimes to make them in highest detail possible as I sometimes have to paint my own parts and place everything best I can). Hope to see these used more often! :)

Added wraps:

- 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 (Black) - Thank you to @Stewart1 for making the list bigger;

- 2000 BMW E46 Coupe (non-M, i.e. 325Ci, 328Ci and so on).

Edited by EKWorks
  • Like 3

Thanks for that , was really helpful but the most car model  that I can’t figure a way to custom a wrap on it is (FBI Rancher) so if u got anything that would help please send it . 😄

58 minutes ago, JJE said:

Thanks for that , was really helpful but the most car model  that I can’t figure a way to custom a wrap on it is (FBI Rancher) so if u got anything that would help please send it . 😄

Those are extremely hard and complicated to wrap as they don't have a template. Best to see how it is to work with is make a 1024x1024 new document on photoshop (or anything else you use), apply a same res. colour grid you can find on images.google.com and name the file vehiclegruge256 and save it as a .tga, preview it on a dff viewer to get a general picture where you can wrap it, where it's gonna duplicate. 

UPDATE

Since Skyline R33's as well got import banned yet again, for anyone who managed to get their last few quickly can get their already made wrap here if you find it fitting/want it.

Also remember, that you can apply any colour you want. Simply download the imgur image, open it in GIMP, Photoshop, etc. and just put it above a layer with your colour of choice!

Added wraps:

- 1993 Nissan Skyline R33 w/ GT-R Aero (fits any R33 coupe);

- 1993 Nissan Skyline R33 GT25-t (GTS-T) w/ GT-R Aero (only fots GT25-t due to the badge on the trunk).

Edited by EKWorks

Thank u for these :D I was wondering if u do any for the Euros car model .

40 minutes ago, dawid1000 said:

Thank u for these :D I was wondering if u do any for the Euros car model .

I have a few German's up there and Swede's. Not taking orders as of yet

On 5/4/2018 at 5:14 PM, EKWorks said:

2005 Volvo XC70 (Damn, I used paint on this one yet worked out fine, maginificent) (Stratum)

The car that ALMOST flew off of Mount Chilliad after meeting a redneck. :D 

@EKWorks

44 minutes ago, EKWorks said:

I have a few German's up there and Swede's. Not taking orders as of yet

no no i meant do u have any wraps for the GTA model "Euros" xD

1 hour ago, dawid1000 said:

no no i meant do u have any wraps for the GTA model "Euros" xD

Oh. Nope. Too messed up to do those

21 minutes ago, EKWorks said:

Oh. Nope. Too messed up to do those

alright, thx anyway.

UPDATE

A tad bit busy with college work so not making as many wraps as I could. Got a special wrap incoming in an in-character form so keep your eyes out for that!

Added wraps:

- 2011 to 2018 BMW F31 (3 Series Wagon);

- 1997 to 2006 BMW E46 Coupe/M3 CSL Kit.

GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!

UPDATE

Came back recently, decided to share a few wraps I've managed to make already.

Added wraps:

- 2018–2019 BMW F90 M5 (standard, carbon roof and M5 Competition);

- 1994–1995 Audi RS2 Avant.

Note: If you wish to apply a colour you want on the transparent wraps, save the image to your desktop, open it in GIMP or Photoshop (or any other compatible software) and simply add a background (by dragging the background layer under the wrap itself) of the colour you wish to have it as.

Edited by noskill
  • Like 2