Novanard

The Shadow Syndicate

Just had a scroll-through the page. If you need any help with screenshoots, DM me on discord. I will be happy to help you out.

Otherwise, looking great so far.

Edited by Norm

25 minutes ago, Shipley said:

hey man don't get me wrong but this is pretty bad, your character story is bad, you just have seen the godfather movie and did some research on the ranks and all that...this is not the 50's man, you are wearing a fedora and "recruiting" people, that looks bad and noobish bro, thats not how it works, you could have just stick to a character story development thread but not a faction, this can't be called a faction, this can not be a organized crime either, everything is non realistic, im just giving you positive criticism. You should do more research of the new modern organized crime, your character story and development is very bad and childish

Ok, first of all I never watched the god father but I know what do you mean.

Second, my skin does not matter or affect my roleplay.

Third, out of the 12 members I got, the number of members that I myself recruited is 1 which is the Underboss.

So please know your facts before you speak

Edited by Novanard

2 hours ago, Novanard said:

Ok, first of all I never watched the god father but I know what do you mean.

Second, my skin does not matter or affect my roleplay.

Third, out of the 12 members I got, the number of members that I myself recruited is 1 which is the Underboss.

So please know your facts before you speak

i understand you're a kid and you don't understand yet, you are wearing fedoras like u're in 50's and i see ur screenshots that make no sense, buncha guys in front of you with their heads down lmao that made my day. The term "recruit" doesn't exist in the modern organized crime, you hear that by stupid other kids you've seen. "Underboss"...lmao as I said, u have copy pasted a LCN ranking post you've found on the internet which has nothing to do with you and what you have created, that is very old shit, it doesn't exist nowadays. You also put your "faction" a name out your ass that makes 0 sense, it looks more like a minecraft clan...you are way too far away to run a faction

45 minutes ago, BremboBG said:

I personally can take criticism by someone who has success in the given topic. Mind shooting out your successful factions and non childish character dev? 

@Shipley

I never rped in MTA, I did rp on a samp server which i dont think im allowed to post links of my char roleplay and the faction ive rped with cuz maybe of advertising , and trust me,  i know way more than you do, this faction topic fits only a very low standard roleplay server

Edited by Shipley