I'm thinking a massive fire at a building like LSPD HQ or SEMC or CPQL. Something that would cause intense co-ordination between all the public safety departments, and would cause impact to response capabilities. Would definately create some interesting roleplay, and who knows, could take quite a while to resolve as citizens could take advantage of the reduced public safety presence

Just now, Law said:

Too many destructive events for me, I would like to see some passive events such as:

- Public Figure/Celebrity Visit

- Independence Day-related festival/event

What about road races. Have some of the roads closed down, and have sort of like a Grand Prix type event

3 minutes ago, Law said:

Too many destructive events for me, I would like to see some passive events such as:

- Public Figure/Celebrity Visit

- Independence Day-related festival/event

Last years public figure visit was a disaster. (No offense.) But like the other idea, Independence day of Los Santos perhaps?

25 minutes ago, greenops011 said:

What about road races. Have some of the roads closed down, and have sort of like a Grand Prix type event

This would actually be dope to the point where Government agencies can assist with these things however there wouldn't be enough resources to fulfill the event.

I'm all up for the toxic gas leak.

"Hire" trusted and known illegal RPers for some terrorism acts. Haven't had those in ages. 

Terrorism acts would allow to utilise SWAT more frequently, possibly even utilise Public Security Services with a commissioner of defence getting a new leader. It would create dangerous areas, possibly even forcing civilians to evacuate to the county or even Angel Pine. 

29 minutes ago, Serx said:

Last years public figure visit was a disaster. (No offense.) But like the other idea, Independence day of Los Santos perhaps?

Unless it's something to do with rice buckets, useless. Just gonna be a troll fest 

Something that lasts for longer than one day, possibly week, two weeks. Gran Prix was good idea, it doesn't always need to be a disaster.

I would setup festival, but our legal factions don't want to take part (KRHM YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE).

Toxic gas leak at one particular part of the city. People would be forced to evacuate that part of the city. All roads going there would be closed. Some RP for public works and the government. Could also set up shelters or apartment buildings for people that'd be forced to move out. Do it at a place where houses are in good number. Businesses handling there would also be shut down.

Could be potentially very good for the people to RP together as a community. 

PS: I can elaborate more, if required.

Edited by Script

Well just looking at the previous event, it appeared to be that Palomino Creek was the safe zone as the rest of the state was under chemical attack, that's how any future events like so should occur so it contains that one small spot as the hot-spot for the duration of hours.

I'm skeptical of the toxic gas leak/attack. People get gathered up in one place, go for a lag fest and done. 

Need something imho that involves the whole community. All department working together against a threat, civilians trying to help others etc. A terrorist attack/acts as said would possibly enforce all of it. 

1. EMS, Fire Fighters, PD and CPQL get to do and plan everything 

2. People who RolePlay veterans etc get a chance for further character development after retirement 

3. If terrorist do take over a part of the city, it's up for the force to retake it

4. Civilians get to show their true colours, see if they'll help or flee for themselves out of any zone that's under attack or in great danger 

5. Areas outside of Los Santos possibly getting setup and barricaded as safe zones, enforcing more RP as the toxic gas leak yes 

And it would all last for longer than a week prolly yet packed with fear and action, something people in the community (part of it) would like to roleplay I'm sure. 

Add to that, something we haven't seen for ages, yet something that can still return for at least a bit. 

1 hour ago, EKWorks said:

I'm skeptical of the toxic gas leak/attack. People get gathered up in one place, go for a lag fest and done. 

Need something imho that involves the whole community. All department working together against a threat, civilians trying to help others etc. A terrorist attack/acts as said would possibly enforce all of it. 

1. EMS, Fire Fighters, PD and CPQL get to do and plan everything 

2. People who RolePlay veterans etc get a chance for further character development after retirement 

3. If terrorist do take over a part of the city, it's up for the force to retake it

4. Civilians get to show their true colours, see if they'll help or flee for themselves out of any zone that's under attack or in great danger 

5. Areas outside of Los Santos possibly getting setup and barricaded as safe zones, enforcing more RP as the toxic gas leak yes 

And it would all last for longer than a week prolly yet packed with fear and action, something people in the community (part of it) would like to roleplay I'm sure. 

Add to that, something we haven't seen for ages, yet something that can still return for at least a bit. 

You know, you make a lot of fantastic points. And something else thats good, is terror attacks don't just happen over one day either. I mean look at what happened in Austin Texas, with all the bombings. Or even if we think to the Dallas Sniper attack. Yes I know it did occur in one day, but it give us some ideas of things other than the toxic gas leak, which had already been done.