MindScape

[Adjust "Force Sell Interiors" to not target active players] - Revise

[Adjust "Force Sell Interiors" to not target active players] - Revise  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree?

Why should the rule be changed to 30 days to benefit yourself, if you don't use the property often why should you be given longer. 14 days is more than enough time to keep an interior active if you're actively roleplaying on that character.

All the suggests you make are to benefit yourself and other people to horde interiors if you RP'd often you wouldn't need to worry about that, if you're worried about losing an interior buy GC's it's 15 GC's a week.

Edited by DylanW

6 hours ago, Law said:

Housing falls under the same roof... if you're freezing an asset for 6 months just because you don't think you'll look good inside a beach house in winter, put protection on it like the rest of us should do. Or otherwise, sell it... hell, rent it out to someone who wants to roleplay in that seasonal house during the season that you don't like.

So what if my character would want some kind of second house for seasonal use? I'd need to pay IRL money, otherwise I can't achieve this? Isn't this some form of metagaming if my character has the wealth according to the character story and in-game bank account?

Also, my second question, how do you guys check if the interior is being RP'd in?

My parents own a vacation house IRL that we don't enter for at least 6 months, IRL. It doesn't get taken by anyone because they pay for it. I don't see the logic in this. The only logic I can see in the inactivity scanner is to not waste assets on players that have left the community entirely.

@Law @Chaos

1 hour ago, DylanW said:

Why should the rule be changed to 30 days to benefit yourself, if you don't use the property often why should you be given longer. 14 days is more than enough time to keep an interior active if you're actively roleplaying on that character.

All the suggests you make are to benefit yourself and other people to horde interiors if you RP'd often you wouldn't need to worry about that, if you're worried about losing an interior buy GC's it's 15 GC's a week.

I'm worried about having to spend IRL money. I'm a student and I don't have a lot of income. The income I have, I really  don't want to put into a game ran by people who don't have their priorities straight. Seeing "injustice" like this being done I'd rather quit the whole game than pay them for it. My character should be able to own a seasonal house without me having to put in IRL money. For the sake of realism and 'customer service'.

This rule is limiting the game, long story short.

Edited by InventorR

@InventorR You've clearly been misinformed the interior don't get forcesold as long as you actively roleplay on that character if you keep that interior active for seasonal use it won't get forcesold as long as you actively roleplay on that character.

Just now, DylanW said:

@InventorR You've clearly been misinformed the interior don't get forcesold as long as you actively roleplay on that character if you keep that interior active for seasonal use it won't get forcesold as long as you actively roleplay on that character.

Thanks for clearing that up, if that's true.. @Law's reply to the thread confused me I guess?

A8fxV.png

6 hours ago, InventorR said:

So what if my character would want some kind of second house for seasonal use? I'd need to pay IRL money, otherwise I can't achieve this? Isn't this some form of metagaming if my character has the wealth according to the character story and in-game bank account?

Also, my second question, how do you guys check if the interior is being RP'd in?

My parents own a vacation house IRL that we don't enter for at least 6 months, IRL. It doesn't get taken by anyone because they pay for it. I don't see the logic in this. The only logic I can see in the inactivity scanner is to not waste assets on players that have left the community entirely.

Did you even read the rule or my reply? 😭

8 hours ago, DylanW said:

This guy wrote my thoughs.