EKWorks

A.R.D.A - Stand up to RICERS!

Just now, RayPayne said:

Yeah fuck them Ricers.

On the side note, I need a mechanic to build up my American Muscle 57 Bell Air. Contact me at my email [email protected]((Forum PM))

Paying good.

Prime example! WHY SHOULD YOU OVERPAY FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN BUILD YOURSELF OR HAVE A FRIEND TO BUILD?! Spend an extra $50,000 for parts and mechanic or $100,000 for a professional quality job than $300,000 for an already built bucket! #StandUpAgainstRicers

Just now, EKWorks said:

Prime example! WHY SHOULD YOU OVERPAY FOR SOMETHING YOU CAN BUILD YOURSELF OR HAVE A FRIEND TO BUILD?! Spend an extra $50,000 for parts and mechanic or $100,000 for a professional quality job than $300,000 for an already built bucket! #StandUpAgainstRicers

Thats why I been spending last two weeks looking for a mechanic and been offering 100 thousand for someone to install a simple parts list. 

Not enough mechanics.

I mean, ricers are bad and all but can we just take a moment to talk about the mongoloids that sell modded cars for 400k when they are worth like 40k, and completely ruin the economy even more than ricers

agreed. i'm tired of seeing mechanics asking thousands of dollars for a tire change or a coilover installation.

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

I mean, ricers are bad and all but can we just take a moment to talk about the mongoloids that sell modded cars for 400k when they are worth like 40k, and completely ruin the economy even more than ricers

So let's everyone stand up to it. Stop offering them huge amounts of money.

Leave dealing with illegal street races to the professionals please!

Vigilantes are not going to be tolerated for ramming people off the road or sabotaging other people's property, no matter what your "Noble goal" is.

1 hour ago, RayPayne said:

Thats why I been spending last two weeks looking for a mechanic and been offering 100 thousand for someone to install a simple parts list. 

Not enough mechanics.

I am a good mechanic cant build classics for you tho, can do 1990+ cars

basically where i work at, tire changes are like about 200 euros IF you got tires in the garage laying around with rims installed, without rims it costs a bit to install the summer/winter tires on the rims.. it's around 200-400 euros just from tire changes or wheel change part.. Oil changes and air conditioner changers do cost a bit like those tires, because we need to order new parts as in air conditioner inside, oil thing and etcetera, Life is a bitchin'