ybpo8xbw

SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

Civil Petition

Court of San Andreas, District of Los Santos

Kenneth Campbell

Versus

Los Santos Police Department

Subpart 1. Accusation.

In the matter of this civil petition, Kenneth Campbell on the April 18th, 2018, accuses Los Santos Police Department of:

• Harassment.
  • Violation of 4th Amendment.

Subpart 2. Demands.

The plaintiff, Kenneth Campbell demands the following:

• $20,000 in compensation.
  • Formal letter of apology from the Chief of the Police.

Subpart 3. Narrative.

On the 17th of April, 2018. Kenneth Campbell was simply standing in public minding his own business, when he was approached by an officer ALEXANDRA MCKENZIE from the Los Santos Police Department. OFC. McKenzie began asking a series of questions to CAMPBELL and accused him of being influenced under narcotics, simply because he was "staring into the abyss". CAMPBELL informed OFC. McKenzie that he took Advil pills earlier that morning after being questioned about it, and proceeded to detain him under what she claimed "reasonable suspicion of being influenced under narcotics" and proceeded to detain him. CAMPBELL then underwent a series of checks to his pupils and whatnot, where he checked out to be clean. OFC. McKenzie then proceeded to pat down CAMPBELL, with no reasonable suspicion to believe that CAMPBELL was armed, he was cooperative during the entire process and showed no signs of resistance.

Subpart 4. Evidence.

Exhibit 1.

Soiler

Dashcam footage of the incident. (SUBPOENA)

Exhibit 2.

Spoiler

Involved officers testimony. (SUBPOENA)

Subpart 6. Ancillary Information.

Defendant Legal Representation: Clinton Jackson

Plaintiff Legal Representation:

Contact Information:

Presiding Judge: X

Subpart 7. Declaration.

I, CLINTON JACKSON, affirm that the foregoing is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

(( @ThatGuy @Restrepo @Craazy @Urshankov ))

Edited by JameZ

** The following subpoenas would be handed to the presiding judge upon them entering the courtroom. **

Spoiler

ybpo8xbw

Subpoena Duces Tectum

ORDER TO ATTEND COURT OR PROVIDE DOCUMENTS

Subpart 1. Summary.

Dear Los Santos Police Department,

This is a formal notification of request to attend, provide information to, or perform actions pertaining to an ongoing criminal or civil investigation. You are asked to perform the items checked below in an expedient and effective manner.

- Attend the hearing.

- Attend the hearing and bring all items checked in below.

- Provide a copy of these items to court.

Subpart 2. Listed Items.

Item 1.

Dashcam footage from Officer Alexandra McKenzie's cruiser during the interaction with Kenneth Campbell on the 17th of April, 2018.

Item 2.

N/A.

Subpart 3. Magistrate Signature.

(( Fill this in when a judge signs off on the subpoena with the judge's name before you send it to the recipient. ))

You are asked to complete this request within seventy-two (72) hours. Please be reminded, failure to properly respond to subpoena will result in being held in contempt of court.

(( @ThatGuy @Restrepo @Craazy ))

Spoiler

ybpo8xbw

Subpoena Duces Tectum

ORDER TO ATTEND COURT OR PROVIDE DOCUMENTS

Subpart 1. Summary.

Dear Alexandra McKenzie,

This is a formal notification of request to attend, provide information to, or perform actions pertaining to an ongoing criminal or civil investigation. You are asked to perform the items checked below in an expedient and effective manner.

- Attend the hearing.

- Attend the hearing and bring all items checked in below.

- Provide a copy of these items to court.

Subpart 2. Listed Items.

Item 1.

N/A.

Item 2.

N/A.

Subpart 3. Magistrate Signature.

(( Fill this in when a judge signs off on the subpoena with the judge's name before you send it to the recipient. ))

You are asked to complete this request within seventy-two (72) hours. Please be reminded, failure to properly respond to subpoena will result in being held in contempt of court.

(( @ThatGuy @Genocide (I believe?) @Craazy ))

"Are both parties present?"

"The two subpoenas are approved, however, the first one lists all three types of requests as active. It is limited to only the footage as noted in the claim below."

(( @JameZ @Zebulon @Restrepo - Tagging you for the subpoena. I don't know who Alexandra McKenzie is on the forums. ))

9 hours ago, ThatGuy said:

"Are both parties present?"

"The two subpoenas are approved, however, the first one lists all three types of requests as active. It is limited to only the footage as noted in the claim below."

(( @JameZ @Zebulon @Restrepo - Tagging you for the subpoena. I don't know who Alexandra McKenzie is on the forums. ))

(( Not really sure if I should go with the hassle of continuing this courtcase since Craazy pretty much quit MTA. ))

11 hours ago, JameZ said:

(( Not really sure if I should go with the hassle of continuing this courtcase since Craazy pretty much quit MTA. )) 

(( That's fine, just inform me of your final decision and we'll go in whatever direction you wish :) ))

On 5/4/2018 at 1:51 AM, ThatGuy said:

(( That's fine, just inform me of your final decision and we'll go in whatever direction you wish :) ))

(( We can resume this later on, however I'll be hardly around for around a week due to being occupied with exams. ))