[GUI] - Better health recognision

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Better health recognision

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
GUI

What is the suggestion?-
Most people don't actually notice that their health is low until they start bleeding. Maybe it could be redesigned for a better way, or to make a blurry vision or bloody, or just make it clearer.

What are the advantages?-
You don't have to risk dying because you didn't know you have low HP.

Better RP of injuries scriptwisely.

What are the disadvantages?-

Might look kinda cartoonish.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
No.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Blurry vision, or surround HUD in a red color, or make a better health indicator.

Edited by Doma

Yeah, +1. But, I guess you should remove the heart thingy and write 100% or whatever. Or it should be written under the heart.

4 minutes ago, 1234B said:

Yeah, +1. But, I guess you should remove the heart thingy and write 100% or whatever. Or it should be written under the heart.

Hover over the heart to show the percentage

But yeah, +1 to Scripts idea. Just show the percentage without having to hover over the heart.

Edited by Vader

Yeah, the blurred vision seems a little much. That prevents the individual from roleplaying certain things that could be caused due to lag, accidents, etc. Adding the percentage of health within/replace the current icon would be beneficial for all parties. Keep the bleeding icon in so that individuals will still know exactly when their health is low as well as their peers can roleplay with that icon as well.

+1 for numeric symbols within the current icon.

16 minutes ago, Law said:

Personally, I think it's fine at it is unless you're not very good at distinguishing the different shades of red as your health deteriorates. 

Also, I myself am colorblind to specific colours (I don't just see black and white), the different shades of red may look the same to other individuals who share the same trait as myself.

4 minutes ago, yannickboy15 said:

Try hovering with your mouse over the heart. :P

It's not like making it easier will kill goats lmao, its kinda minor but it makes it easier

Just now, Doma said:

It's not like making it easier will kill goats lmao, its kinda minor but it makes it easier

But what's the difference between a quick hover and the text on it. It displays already the health really.

It’s good as it is. You still can know the percentage by moving your mouse pointer on it.

Showing the percentage instead of the icon itself will help DMers to know their health and just simply click on any sprunk in their inventory.

Should be numeric. I'm always on like 70-90% health without noticing. Does actually matter a lot if you get shot at.

Percentage in the heart would be cool. I mean it's obvious anyway but this makes it so obvious that people can't complain by not knowing they are at 'low health'

1 hour ago, EDR said:

Then simply add number values instead of overlaying it ontop of the heart icon.

Made already to make it look nicer.

@Doma Please make a poll to get a good review on how to community supports this.