Daniels

Developer Diary #3 - Everything Has Its Place

@Daniels - You mentioned in the list that dropping items in the world is as easy as a drag & drop, has the dropping system been tested yet?

7 hours ago, ResidentPeach said:

@Daniels your choice of music I imagine, Crystal Castles fan ledge.

That's all on @ThatGuy - my suggestion was:

1 hour ago, George said:

@Daniels - You mentioned in the list that dropping items in the world is as easy as a drag & drop, has the dropping system been tested yet?

Yep - if you have any questions / comments feel free to ask.

@Daniels in regards to dropping, with GTA: San Andreas, we see objects that are sometimes put in with different objects, for example, a full kitchen set. In GTA 5 based off of seeing the objects (if you have) is everything separated or do we see the same thing with some objects being attached to different things?

4 minutes ago, George said:

@Daniels in regards to dropping, with GTA: San Andreas, we see objects that are sometimes put in with different objects, for example, a full kitchen set. In GTA 5 based off of seeing the objects (if you have) is everything separated or do we see the same thing with some objects being attached to different things?

I didn't quite understand the question, can you elaborate?

16 minutes ago, Daniels said:

I didn't quite understand the question, can you elaborate?

My bad, for example, will we be seeing more of these - where the objects are put all together as one.

14384_w.jpg

Or something like this; where each object is separated to play its own role that we can move around to the full ability.

2131_w.jpg

26 minutes ago, George said:

My bad, for example, will we be seeing more of these - where the objects are put all together as one.

14384_w.jpg

Or something like this; where each object is separated to play its own role that we can move around to the full ability.

2131_w.jpg

Both. Check out https://cdn.rage.mp/public/odb/index.html for a list of objects in GTA 5.

Keep it up~~! Good Luck.

I'm wondering if there's going to be the "holding-alt/info box key" still there;; as for the "Weapons" You need also a License for it once again right?

I don't want no-guns laying everywhere freely and seeing everyone holding them around; some people still have no idea how to get a weapon-license in-game MTA; The Vehicles;interiors;houses;payments;currency-better jobs and such still it blows my curiosity, obviously there'll be a lot of new-stuff coming surprisingly

as an example this whole introduction and the video which is just "seconds" and still we can already "understand" where this is going to;

improvising like the next-gen of OwlGaming;

Edited by Sokas
v2-3

3 hours ago, Radhwan said:

@Chaos @Daniels Any updates?

And please read:

https://forums.owlgaming.net/announcement/18-announcement-summer-vacations/

We will be posting again soon. Both of us have been away recently. (He's still away right now actually)

On 4/15/2018 at 10:49 PM, Chaos said:

100 donuts are relatively light, but you don't have enough "space" to carry 100 donuts on you for example.

This just won't do, how the hell am I meant to get into a brawl or car crash and eat a donut to keep my health from dropping below 100% now?