Section I - Personal/Basic Information

First Name: Chris

Middle Name (If applicable): -

Last Name: Haze

Date of Birth: 18/10/1999

State the license(s)  (vehicle, pilot, motorbike, weapon, etc.):

Licenses: ARC, SER, Drivers License, Motorcycle License

Section II - Reasoning and Long Responses

State the area(s) that you wish to rent below. 

Area One (1) - Stand 107

Note: You may add more Area(s) if you wish to rent more of them. 

Why do you wish to rent the mentioned area? 

As i would like to park my aircraft on Stand 107.I own a lovely 1967 Cessna 150 wich is going to get parked on that spot.

State your reference(s) that you have (persons who can say that you are eligible of renting an area.)

Reference One (1) - [Full Name] - [Job (If employed)] - [Contact Number]

Reference Two (2) - [Full Name] - [Job (If employed)] - [Contact Number]
Note: You may add or remove References Points if you have more or less of them. 

Section III - OOC Section

(( Owl Gaming Roleplay account username (in-game username): AKA))
(( Owl Gaming Forums username:  AKA ))

(( Any OOC notes that you should be aware of: (Leave blank if no) ))

Signature: Chris Haze
Initials: CH
Date:  [14/4/2018]

Edited by KellTinkerbell

5eZWQ1W.png

Greetings  Chris Haze, ((  @AKA  ))

We are proud to inform you that your rental application has been accepted. By Tuesday, the 17th of April 2018, you are to transfer the specified fee (mentioned below) to our Bank Account - "LS International Airport". When the fee is transferred to our bank account, every 17th of each month you are to keep transferring the same amount until you have chosen to cancel the rental or otherwise. After transferring the fee every month (including the first payment), you must post a reply here notifying us that you have done so. Use the format that is given at the bottom of this page.

(( Therefore, it is advised to make screenshots of all the transfers you make in case of future references and attach them. )) 

Your rentals:

Stand 107 - $3,750

Martin Murtaugh

Head of Flight School Department

Human Resource Officer

The transfer was done.ID:74013

((i'm not able to take one SS IG because i run a double monitor setup))

5eZWQ1W.png

Dear Chris Haze (( @AKA )),

Your fee has successfully been processed and transferred to the Los Santos International Airport which means your rental spot(s) are now ready to be handed over to you. Today, at 20:00 - 21:00, you are to be at the main gate (entrance) of the Airport. When you are there, call our hotline number (5555) and one of our Human Resources Officer will call and instruct you what to do. When waiting at the airport, ensure that the following documents are within your possession:

* A valid pilot/airplane license. As mentioned before, this is the only method of entering the premises of the Los Santos International Airport.

* A valid ID card or passport to identify who you say you are.

If you are not here for the given time, the area(s) will not be withdrawn from you, but it/they will be kept for a maximum of 24 hours. Failure to come back within this 24 hours will then cause them to be taken away without any refunds provided. 

Yours sincerely,

Martin Murtaugh

Human Resources Officer

Head of Flight School Department

Los Santos International Airport

Mr. Haze, payment is due for the month of May and June, which is totaled at $7,500. Please make the transaction soon, thank you. If the payment is not settled within the next 7 days, your aircraft will be impounded.

Edited by REXTRO85

Mr.Haze, we want to remind you, that you must do a payment for the rent of your parking spot at LSIA for your Cessna 150 with plate N12529. The ammount is still the same, $3750.

Since you have been long without paying the fee, we will impound the vehicle until you pay this fee, the moment you pay it, we will bring the plane back to it's belonging stand.

Kolya Zhukov, Head of Mainteinance Department.

((@AKA))

I do not own the vehicle.

I do not use the parking space because the new owner does.

Thank you.

PS: Dear god help meh.

It's your duty to report to the new owner of the rental, so his vehicle is impounded until he pays, it's your duty to inform him, and tell him to contact us for his rental fee