Portside

Character Kill Appeal - Laura Ashcroft

Just now, Portside said:

And no one told me what the mix up was, I was asked if it was opened, I said yes, people said in /a some people were confused and I then asked for someone to OOC it. Which no one did, so who's to blame there? I suppose it's my fault again aye? lol

Of course it is. To conclude this certain argument, you falsely ICly advertised your club's opening time. You put one time on the advertisement, and opened it at a different time; an hour early. This is your fault, because you made this mistake ICly, making it an IC issue. You did not counter your mistakes ICly, and proceeded as you were going. I am no longer arguing on this thread, and I'll be waiting for an administrator to solve it. I'll be giving my input once another administrator needs it.

Just now, RolePlayer10 said:

Kinda is, even with logic, how can you say that the nightclub's gonna be opened at 8PM IG and open it by your irl timezone?

Because IG time should have been 8PM but it was a script flaw because the time hasn't been pushed forward yet.

5 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

So I am having trouble figuring out why a CK was given in the first place. 

From all I see a CK was given cause someone thought they weren't getting a refund. How is that anywhere near CKable. The location would be deemed as the bank and therefore is in the safe zone. 

I would like to hear the reasoning of a CK being acceptable in this case even if it wasn't a "safe zone". At the moment, I see no warrant for a CK at all. 

Post edit:

Also, Why does time even matter? Club owners can choose when they want to open up. No one says they have to stick to any opening rules. Just like the movies, Time shows 10pm playtime, but it may not start til 10:15pm to draw in more people before it starts. 

40 thousand payment = Waste. Jayjay paid 40K to get like 10 keycards to the VIP section. The club opened, we didn't even get a chance to enter the club. We asked for the money back, the money wasn't given back and we were forced to leave as cops started to pull out tazers, Lauren and Hughes entered back in the property, or where ever they ran off too. Imagine paying 40 thousand to have access to a club which you're no longer able to enter, and not getting a refund. (at that TIME)

1 hour ago, RayPayne said:

So I am having trouble figuring out why a CK was given in the first place. 

From all I see a CK was given cause someone thought they weren't getting a refund. How is that anywhere near CKable. The location would be deemed as the bank and therefore is in the safe zone. 

I would like to hear the reasoning of a CK being acceptable in this case even if it wasn't a "safe zone". At the moment, I see no warrant for a CK at all. 

Post edit:

Also, Why does time even matter? Club owners can choose when they want to open up. No one says they have to stick to any opening rules. Just like the movies, Time shows 10pm playtime, but it may not start til 10:15pm to draw in more people before it starts. 

Wasn't infront of the bank for the 10th time.

Gang members comes to drop 40k > doesn't get let in the club and the supervisor/manager,  told me to basically fuck off and "thats exactly how it is".

we left without receiving any kind of refund and wasn't offered a refund at any moment.

you messed up, and now you're trying to find every single opportunity to avoid the situation.

Also @RayPayne You don't know the full situation, you're not involved.

Edited by jayjay

2 minutes ago, Destroyed said:

40 thousand payment = Waste. Jayjay paid 40K to get like 10 keycards to the VIP section. The club opened, we didn't even get a chance to enter the club. We asked for the money back, the money wasn't given back and we were forced to leave as cops started to pull out tazers, Lauren and Hughes entered back in the property, or where ever they ran off too. Imagine paying 40 thousand to have access to a club which you're no longer able to enter, and not getting a refund. (at that TIME)

2018-04-01 20:39:06  [English] ((James Falcone)) Megaphone <O: Ladies and gentlemen, either get inside, or leave the area, thank you!

4 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Gang members comes to drop 40k > doesn't get let in the club and the supervisor/manager, was told  to basically fuck of and "thats exactly how it is".

we left without receiving any kind of refund and wasn't offered a refund at any moment.

you messed up, and now you're trying to find every single opportunity to avoid the situation.

I've stated nothing but facts and evidence, where's your evidence to back up your claims?

2 minutes ago, jayjay said:

Gang members comes to drop 40k > doesn't get let in the club and the supervisor/manager,  told me to basically fuck off and "thats exactly how it is".

That supervisor was me; just to kill the invalid point being made here, I did not say you weren't allowed into the club. You came demanding your money for some reason which I take to be opened "early"; which was very petty. At no point were you not allowed inside, once I said you can't have your money back when the event was still a go, I later said "that's exactly how it is". So, if you're going to try and quote my Roleplay, atleast do it appropriately and be fair instead of having it swayed in your direction.

1 minute ago, Destroyed said:

Why would a gang member go straight to the police?

Hello?

Why wouldn't he? No where does it say "GANG MEMBER" on his clothes or skin. And why would he show up to a club that does searches before entering it if the "gang member" was armed or had weed on them?

Edited by RayPayne