Jump to content
Portside

Character Kill Appeal - Laura Ashcroft

Recommended Posts

OwlGaming.png

 

Character Kill Appeal

 



In Game Account Name-

Portside


Character Name-

Laura Ashcroft


Date of Incident-

04/01/2018


Supervising Administrator-

JohnM


Narrative-

Okay so to keep this simple, basically before the club was closed I believe @JayJay was looking his refund of 40 thousand dollars for VIP because apparently the event started early when the event started exactly as advertised. Besides that, after the event was closed down by LSPD I was beginning to refund everyone their money, this was to be including JayJay of his 40 thousand dollars as the event was closed. Here is some evidence to back up my claims.


Evidence-

2018-04-01 20:51:47 ADVERT: Buying an pickup truck or an SUV | SMS offers | (( Terrance Scott ))

2018-04-01 20:51:50 [English] Roman Winchester says: Life is full of dangerous.

2018-04-01 20:51:51 [English] Laura Ashcroft says: Real sorry about this guys.

2018-04-01 20:51:56 [English] Manjot Singh says: It's okay.

2018-04-01 20:51:56 [English] Luke Henderson says: Happens.

2018-04-01 20:51:56 [English] Laura Ashcroft says: Maniacs ruin everyone's fun.

2018-04-01 20:51:59 [English] Manjot Singh says: No worries

2018-04-01 20:52:00 * Laura Ashcroft takes some dollar notes from her wallet and gives them to Manjot Singh. *

2018-04-01 20:52:00 You gave 0 to Manjot Singh.

2018-04-01 20:52:07 * Laura Ashcroft takes some dollar notes from her wallet and gives them to Luke Henderson. *

2018-04-01 20:52:07 You gave 0 to Luke Henderson.

image.png.31a93529bd3e836bb88b1d50cf0ed69e.png

2018-04-01 20:52:10 [English] Laura Ashcroft says: Have a nice one.

2018-04-01 20:52:11 * Laura Ashcroft puts the key in the door to unlock it. *

2018-04-01 20:52:14 [English] Luke Henderson says: You too.

2018-04-01 20:52:17 [English] Manjot Singh says: Likewise.


2018-04-01 20:57:03 [English] Carlo Di Maggio [Phone]: Uhhhhh, so I heard this advert in the radio.

2018-04-01 20:57:06 [English] Laura Ashcroft says: I'm former CTSOB Lieutenant Laura Ashcroft.

2018-04-01 20:57:06 [English] Carlo Di Maggio [Phone]: No party tonight?

2018-04-01 20:57:13 [English] John Iccarus says: Sure, let her do it.

2018-04-01 20:57:17 [English] Laura Ashcroft [Phone]: Active crime scene, police shut it down.

2018-04-01 20:57:18 [ADM] (94) Lead Admin (Hidden) Alejandro Vallarino (Shanks): you need to get some control on the females coming in as cops here

2018-04-01 20:57:19 [English] Carlo Di Maggio [Phone]: What about the VIP tickets, then.

2018-04-01 20:57:20 [English] Alexandra MacKenzie says: Of course, go ahead.

2018-04-01 20:57:20 [English] Laura Ashcroft says: Thanks, John!
2018-04-01 20:57:35 [English] Carlo Di Maggio [Phone]: I mean, the six grand isn't small money.
2018-04-01 20:58:07 [English] Laura Ashcroft [Phone]: Don't worry, I'll wire you back your funds.
2018-04-01 20:58:15 [English] Carlo Di Maggio [Phone]: Alright, appreciate - thank you.

--Proof of transaction

image.png.ad0b1fea1c527b6c3b2a8707f2700b0a.png

--Proof of giving refunds
image.png.df533c94e13f2a88ad0dd8df1b6ed4a6.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And then to top it all off, the CK was based around a public area which is in direction violation of this rule;
image.png.7653151f384207e0f2acf00f48bd9724.png

And the CK happened right here;
image.png.588d596d81868060c3c2e77945fd27fd.png


Method of Death-

Shooting


Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

 

Edited by Portside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

[2018-04-01 20:45:40] [Output] :  [English] Laura Ashcroft says: VIP is non-refundable.

We wasn't informed that refunds was taking place, non of us IC'ly I believe have findbook.

Edited by DylanW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, DylanW said:

[2018-04-01 20:45:40] [Output] :  [English] Laura Ashcroft says: VIP is non-refundable.

We wasn't informed that refunds was taking place, non of us IC'ly I believe have findbook.

Was non refundable due to the event still going. Shortly after it was closed by LSPD. If I had have kept the money after closing the event then it would have been scamming. It wasn’t scamming due to the event still taking place and VIP still available for all of you. You were still receiving the product purchased due to the event still ongoing. This was after the event closed, that’s when it could be considered scamming. So not only was the CK built on false positives but it also happened directly outside of a public area which is restricted from serious crimes to be committed.

Edited by Portside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Portside said:

Was non refundable due to the event still going. Shortly after it was closed by LSPD. If I had have kept the money after closing the event then it would have been scamming. It wasn’t scamming due to the event still taking place and VIP still available for all of you. You were still receiving the product purchased due to the event still ongoing. This was after the event closed, that’s when it could be considered scamming

You didn't have my contact information, you told me it was non-refundable and we had already left, you had the chance of refunding it but you didn't. My character showed you from the start his importance by telling you he wanted it done correctly. You then came out yelling it was non refundable at this time it was already too late, you didn't get in contact with anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jayjay said:

You didn't have my contact information, you told me it was non-refundable and we had already left, you had the chance of refunding it but you didn't. My character showed you from the start his importance by telling you he wanted it done correctly. You then came out yelling it was non refundable at this time it was already too late, you didn't get in contact with anyone.

Your claims of the CK reasoning was due to scamming. How did I scam? The event was advertised for 8PM and it started directly at 8PM. And on top of that you're still avoiding the other half of the story which was committing a serious crime in a restricted area. Surely you as an admin should know this rule better than anyone. I scammed no one, you paid for VIP, due to the event still ongoing the VIP was still available to you and your group; once the event closed that's when I was issuing refunds and so on. If I were to deny you of your refund after the event was force closed then it would have been scamming; hence why I was carrying out refunds.

Edited by Portside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Portside said:

Your claims of the CK reasoning was due to scamming. How did I scam? The event was advertised for 8PM and it started directly at 8PM. And on top of that you're still avoiding the other half of the story which was committing a serious crime in a restricted area. Surely you as an admin should know this rule better than anyone. I scammed no one, you paid for VIP, due to the event still ongoing the VIP was still available to you and your group; once the event closed that's when I was issuing refunds and so on. If I were to deny you of your refund after the event was force closed then it would have been scamming; hence why I was carrying out refunds.

You weren't in front of the bank, you were in the area of it, you died further down the road, stop trying to use that.

 

The event started at 7 PM ig time.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Portside said:

The event was advertised for 8PM and it started directly at 8PM

It was advertised for 7:45PM and it started at ten after 7:00PM. Multiple people told you this. And yes, agreeing with jayjay on the location -- the CK was carried out across the road, across a median in front of the bank. It was not inside or on the bank's property.

 

 

 

Edited by JohnM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With all due respects to both parties, I see where both is coming from, however the CK shouldn't of been allowed due to where it was situated, full stop. The rules is there, and given the experience of the people who carried out the Character kill, they should've known better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Weelawn said:

With all due respects to both parties, I see where both is coming from, however the CK shouldn't of been allowed due to where it was situated, full stop. The rules is there, and given the experience of the people who carried out the Character kill, they should've known better. 

Already explained the location issue. It was not on the bank's property, it was across the road and over a median.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He wasn't outside the bank so please stop complaining saying it was outside, doesn't specify in the rule how far you've got to be away from the properties perimeter to commit a crime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JohnM said:

It was advertised for 7:45PM and it started at ten after 7:00PM. Multiple people told you this. And yes, agreeing with jayjay on the location -- the CK was carried out across the road, across a median in front of the bank. It was not inside or on the bank's property.

 

 

 

@JohnM2018-04-01 19:27:04 ADVERT: Club Tableau - Tonight at 8 PM, Soho Drive the building behind Dupont. SA's hottest nightclub! #BeThere |

You blind?

2018-04-01 20:00:11 ADVERT: Club Tableau - Tonight in 5 minutes, Soho Drive the building behind Dupont. SA's hottest nightclub! #BeThere |  

Look at the time stamps sunshine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Portside said:

@JohnM2018-04-01 19:27:04 ADVERT: Club Tableau - Tonight at 8 PM, Soho Drive the building behind Dupont. SA's hottest nightclub! #BeThere |

You blind?

2018-04-01 20:00:11 ADVERT: Club Tableau - Tonight in 5 minutes, Soho Drive the building behind Dupont. SA's hottest nightclub! #BeThere |  

Look at the time stamps sunshine

Okay, point still stands. You advertised for 8PM and opened at 7PM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JohnM said:

Okay, point still stands. You advertised for 8PM and opened at 7PM.

It literally, and I mean literally says 8 o'clock on my time stamp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DylanW said:

He wasn't outside the bank so please stop complaining saying it was outside, doesn't specify in the rule how far you've got to be away from the properties perimeter to commit a crime.

10 yards up from the bank... In my eyes that still counts.  Also @JohnM Tell me, was a 911 made at this moment also? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Portside said:

@JohnM2018-04-01 19:27:04 ADVERT: Club Tableau - Tonight at 8 PM, Soho Drive the building behind Dupont. SA's hottest nightclub! #BeThere |

You blind?

2018-04-01 20:00:11 ADVERT: Club Tableau - Tonight in 5 minutes, Soho Drive the building behind Dupont. SA's hottest nightclub! #BeThere |  

Look at the time stamps sunshine

[2018-04-01 22:03:39] [Output] : * Demetrius Smith looks at their watch. *
[2018-04-01 22:03:39] [Output] : The time is 21:03.

https://gyazo.com/da6c6ee835ce6c645d6c60b31e6764d2?token=2052dfc3be9c223ea957898bb749f89c

Logs show being an hour a head due to recently clocks going forward.

Edited by DylanW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DylanW said:

[2018-04-01 22:03:39] [Output] : * Demetrius Smith looks at their watch. *
[2018-04-01 22:03:39] [Output] : The time is 21:03.

https://gyazo.com/da6c6ee835ce6c645d6c60b31e6764d2?token=2052dfc3be9c223ea957898bb749f89c

Logs show being an hour a head due to recently clocks going forward.

I was not aware of this? So this isn't my fault.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Portside said:

I was not aware of this? So this isn't my fault.

Isn't anyone else's either for you not being up to date bro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DylanW said:

Isn't anyone else's either for you not being up to date bro.

Merely IG time hasn't been updated to IRL time, so you're telling me it's my fault for me not being up to date? aha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JohnM said:

It's your fault for not getting a watch.

Under the pretences I was up to date with everything. The event launched at 8PM regardless, the money was being refunded and the bank was still 10 yards across from where I was gunned down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Portside said:

Under the pretences I was up to date with everything. The event launched at 8PM regardless, the money was being refunded and the bank was still 10 yards across from where I was gunned down.

The event launched at 8PM for your local time. You launched it at 7PM IG time, where MULTIPLE people notified you in /a.

Edited by JohnM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which should have been updated because realistically the time is 8PM IG just not script-wise according to Dylan. And no one told me what the mix up was, I was asked if it was opened, I said yes, people said in /a some people were confused and I then asked for someone to OOC it. Which no one did, so who's to blame there? I suppose it's my fault again aye? lol

Edited by Portside

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.