DrJoseEviI

[Disgusting Roleplay - Pedophilia.] - Revise

Yes/No.  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Ban pedophilia roleplay.

3 minutes ago, KellTinkerbell said:

Is this a joke? You mustn't be serious... There are far worse things out there - and I've seen some of them being RPd.

4 minutes ago, Law said:

There’s an OOC agreement for those that wish to participate in it, meaning if you don’t want to see it, say no. 

Yes it’s vile so is a lot of other shit but this would be next level censorship.

It’s still very disgusting. Think about it, you’re roleplaying a child and you’re esexing someone who is double your IC age, and is probably getting off to it in real life, you’re fine with that on the server? If not ban Esex, at least make it a rule to forbid sexualized /look messages.

Edited by DrJoseEviI
Typos

On 26/03/2018 at 7:12 PM, DrJoseEviI said:

It’s still very disgusting. Think about it, you’re roleplaying a child and you’re esexing someone who is double your IC age, and is probably getting off to it in real life, you’re fine with that on the server? If not ban Esex, at least make it a rule to forbid sexualized /look messages.

Like I said, yes it’s vile. I don’t agree with that type of roleplay either, however that’s why if paedophilic roleplay starts to develop, I opt out. Those who are roleplaying a child and sexing an adult should be taken IC, make a Chris Hansen show or something. However, if a player is underage and have “Massive Tits and Humongous Ass” in their /look then it pretty much falls under powergaming.

Edited by Law

I agree it should be against the rules as it's against the law. I used to think it was punishable as well until I was told it wasn't by someone else, and it disappointed me.

I feel it's less about censorship and limiting roleplay, and more about setting a global standard that is linking this community up with humanity and our society with what's tolerated or not. I can elaborate but I think you get the idea, people.

22 minutes ago, Law said:

There’s an OOC agreement for those that wish to participate in it, meaning if you don’t want to see it, say no. 

Yes it’s vile so is a lot of other shit but this would be next level censorship.

Like Law said.

If anyone even considers doing this there's something fucked up about them. It's against the law in real life, that means in whatever method you choose to do so, it's illegal. Why anyone would even roleplay this is beyond me. Want to touch kids? Go to jail and don't pass go.  Don't use a game to fulfill your sick ideas and go get help instead.

While I do consider this a disgusting act, there are other disgusting things out there, such as slaughtering and torturing people simply for their race or other menial reasons and the list goes on.
Agreement between two parties is needed for a reason. If someone doesn't consent to such RP, the one forcing it on them will be punished, simple as that.

If you want to truly limit it, make it so that the people RPing such characters need to make a form somewhere, that would be the best approach in my opinion.

Not sure if you've noticed my other suggestion about outright banning child role-play. I think that in itself is disgusting and I'm 100% behind you on outright banning any form of disgusting role-play that can branch from this horrible niche role-play. There is a very minute amount of people who can and will role-play it correctly and due to this there should be much stricter set of rules, which majority fall under this suggestion.

"Just punish those people who do it", I do. If I see any sort of that I will personally get rid of it but it's disgusting and shouldn't be taking place at all.

+1

I agree the rules on this should be revised. I get that people want to have the freedom of role-playing whatever they want but this is just outright disgusting and shouldn't be allowed.

Someone who roleplays pedophilia must have it bad irl or is just mentally ill and should seek for help ASAP. I agree 100% with DrJoseEvil. People who RP pedophilia should be banned.

HUGE +1

Edited by Devonshire

7 minutes ago, Vubstersmurf said:

If anyone even considers doing this there's something fucked up about them. It's against the law in real life, that means in whatever method you choose to do so, it's illegal. Why anyone would even roleplay this is beyond me. Want to touch kids? Go to jail and don't pass go.  Don't use a game to fulfill your sick ideas and go get help instead.

Yes, but stealing vehicles, speeding, dealing drugs, kidnapping, torturing, and so on, is also against the law in real life, but they are not bannable offenses.

Stupid comparisons, yes, but you get the point. Making stuff bannable offenses because it is illegal in real life is just stupid.

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

If you want to truly limit it, make it so that the people RPing such characters need to make a form somewhere, that would be the best approach in my opinion.

This I can agree on. Making it so that you need to get UAT permission for roleplaying pedophilia and similar stuff, but also making the rules stricter in general.

But I still don't think we should remove it completely.

Guest Novixsus

No ifs, no buts, no mercy for these freaky fucked up sickos

31 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Face it, e-sex is a big part of the roleplay experience. I myself am not as crazy about it as some are, but when it comes down to the fact, whoever and whatever a person decides to play, it all depends on their opinions.

2 minutes ago, Vader said:

Yes, but stealing vehicles, speeding, dealing drugs, kidnapping, torturing, and so on, is also against the law in real life, but they are not bannable offenses.

Stupid comparisons, yes, but you get the point. Making stuff bannable offenses because it is illegal in real life is just stupid.

They are stupid comparisons. Touching kids, talking about or even roleplaying the act of is actually frowned up and in many aspects can be an arrestable offence. I think this should be banned NOT due to the fact is illegal, but also because it's fucking wrong and anyone who partakes in such need help.

You can't justify people roleplaying this just because 'we don't want to limit roleplay'. It's called having morals and saying no this shit is NOT okay, roleplay or not.

Edited by Vubstersmurf