Necrozy

Character Kill Appeal - Camilla Giorgio

3 minutes ago, JohnM said:

I was reconning the actual killing at the time. Just to reassure everyone, the CK was carried out successfully, without any mishaps on an OOC end. However, the CK application was approved by multiple admins, which I will post here.

@RayPayne @ItsMelodyy @Baljeet @Keksii

23 minutes ago, 1234B said:

[2018-03-24 19:02:46] [Output] :  * Knocks can be heard coming from the door. *      ((Camilla Giorgio))
[2018-03-24 19:02:47] [Output] : ★ Reina Sato reaches into her jacket, swiftly pulling out her PP-2000, flicking the safety off.
[2018-03-24 19:02:47] [Output] : ★ Reina Sato snaps her finger back, squeezing the trigger.
[2018-03-24 19:02:51] [Output] : District IC: You'd hear a series of loud sub-machine gun gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity
[2018-03-24 19:02:51] [Output] : * Camilla Giorgio's head was blown off. *

didn't you see the logs I added? Check the time, I was knocking on '46' he took out his gun '47'..

Just now, JohnM said:

They saw your face a while before you were knocking on the door.

How would they see my face? I came out from DPS HQ, no one was beside me, the cafe is beside the HQ with two bulidings or somthing, and I have seen no one behind me.

Just now, 1234B said:

How would they see my face? I came out from DPS HQ, no one was beside me, the cafe is beside the HQ with two bulidings or somthing, and I have seen no one behind me.

You were being watched, and were found multiple times. They didn't metagame your name tag, or anything like that. I was watching the entire time with multiple admins, and if this were the case it would have surely been sorted.

This should be a player report, as the CK was approved, and everything was approved even IG. How they found out you were you should be handled on the ticket center instead. 

16 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

This should be a player report, as the CK was approved, and everything was approved even IG. How they found out you were you should be handled on the ticket center instead. 

I don't want him banned or anything, I just want my character back, that's it..

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

You were being watched, and were found multiple times.

I am not blind, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Shoujiro said:

Your character should have made better choices next time. I believe the case is clear.

Your character shoudnt have seen my oocly name. I believe its clear tho?

2 minutes ago, Gambit said:

As someone involved in this situation I can confirm that this wasn't done via your OOC name and that they had tabs on you throughout the entire situation.

As you were involved, I can confirm that you won't say the truth. Even if, I don't think that I am blind not to see you, none was behind me. However, I'd have ran away if someone was following..

1 minute ago, Gambit said:

How would you know this if you were being spied on? It's common sense, you can't confirm anything. You're willing to push a narrative with no backing simply to have your character back. You think every spy is detectable, you think they all come in a lousy manner tailing your vehicle, or do you think they just come in-front of you and snap a photo on a camera like this?:

Image result for studio camera

Is there any evidence that you saw my face?

*coughs* As someone involved in this situation I'd be happily to confirm that every step has been RPed. You've been observed the last 72 hours. - Seen in Ambulances, a red 2017 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and even had face-to-face contact a few days back, when you acted immature In-Character by acting not understanding the english language.

11 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

*coughs* As someone involved in this situation I'd be happily to confirm that every step has been RPed. You've been observed the last 72 hours. - Seen in Ambulances, a red 2017 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat and even had face-to-face contact a few days back, when you acted immature In-Character by acting not understanding the english language.

I am not the one who owns a red hellcat in the server, am I? However, even if I was seen th3 last 72 hours, my clothes were changed today. Also, when I went out, no one was following, I found myself on the ground while knocking..

Can we get some one to lock this please, this is going nowhere. If @1234B wants to review the CK request, I'll allow her to if this eases up the pain.

Alright I will look into it, in the mean time can we all just calm down and stop spamming this thread please, and people who’s not apart of this. Please do not comment on it.

I will be back with an answer shortly. 

35 minutes ago, Shoujiro said:

Can we get some one to lock this please, this is going nowhere. If @1234B wants to review the CK request, I'll allow her to if this eases up the pain.

It's my appeal not yours.

1 minute ago, 1234B said:

It's my appeal not yours.

There's a difference between an Appeal, which is this forum, and my request, which is required to get permission to CK you. <- I am speaking of this.

Alright as already mentioned a CK was placed on your Character, @1234B and the people chasing you here spotted you, the fact that they know what vehicle you drive isn’t helping you either. They saw you, followed you and then lost you. Few moments after they spotted you again then followed and went to the building you were facing and you then shortly faced away from the door meaning the shooter saw your face. 

wI1xTij.png

You might’ve changed your clothes but, realistically changing clothes doesn’t mean you’ll become unrecognisable. Your face wasn’t covered by anything and they would’ve been able to see that it was you.  In my opinion it’s a valid CK but I’ll tag some other admins to get their opinion on this.

@Keksii, @ItsMelodyy, @yannickboy15

If you believe they metagamed then this should've been a player report but if you want my opinion after seeing that screenshot, the CK is valid.

6 minutes ago, QueenC said:

Alright as already mentioned a CK was placed on your Character, @1234B and the people chasing you here spotted you, the fact that they know what vehicle you drive isn’t helping you either. They saw you, followed you and then lost you. Few moments after they spotted you again then followed and went to the building you were facing and you then shortly faced away from the door meaning the shooter saw your face. 

wI1xTij.png

You might’ve changed your clothes but, realistically changing clothes doesn’t mean you’ll become unrecognisable. Your face wasn’t covered by anything and they would’ve been able to see that it was you.  In my opinion it’s a valid CK but I’ll tag some other admins to get their opinion on this.

@Keksii, @ItsMelodyy, @yannickboy15

He was aiming before seeing my face, as you'd also see my logs knocking, he took his gun while I was knocking.

1 minute ago, 1234B said:

He was aiming before seeing my face, as you'd also see my logs knocking, he took his gun while I was knocking.

I was aiming before seeing your face because I knew that was you, because we had been watching you. We saw you leave DPS in that Hellcat, lost sight of you, saw the same Hellcat occupied by the same person pull up, and saw you exit the Hellcat.

As was said previously. You surveilled. They knew your face, your vehicles. They even knew your occupation. This CK is valid in every aspect. They KNEW what you looked like and where you would roughly be. They waited for you to turn around BEFORE FIRING at you.

-- And, as you proved yourself by the logs. They didn't pull a gun until they were sure it was you.

Edited by ItsMelodyy

The CK is valid, they knew your car, they knew your face. They lost track of you but spotted you shortly after.  As previously stated by me, Keksii and ItsMelodyy.

You’re Character remains CK, and you’re CK appeal is denied. 

Thread is locked as this doesn’t require any more discussion.

Sincerely QueenC