Dylanjeter1

Oskar Almqvist vs James Sullivan [3/19]

"Your honor,

I'd like to bring your attention to the amounts of money demanded by the plaintiff for 'Parts & Labour', does the Plaintiff have any receipts or invoices to validate what he is claiming for?  Also for 'cost of court' I'm not sure what he's claiming here... As far as I know, the Plaintiff is representing himself so I'd like to ask what $2,500 would be paying for in regards to that.

That is all, for now, your honor"

(( @Zebulon @Dylanjeter1 @ResidentPeach ))

Edited by Unitts
Fixed typos

"Your honor,

The requested $2,500 for court costs was going to cover my time spent in court, as I'm a rather active real estate agent; dealing in industrial properties. However, I'm going to throw out the requested $2,500 amount; as this case has gone by a lot quicker than I'd originally thought it would... so I no longer request that sum of money."

* Oskar Almqvist would then reach towards the table, proceeding to grab a small folder; flipping it open, then sliding out a few pieces of printed papers. *

"I have a few documents here, which show how much each individual part will cost. The bumper cover itself being around $310 plus shipping. I'll hand the file over to you if you require it."

(( @Zebulon ))

Edited by Dylanjeter1

"Sure, here you go."

* Oskar proceeds to setp forward, approaching the Justice's stand; then offering him the folder. *

(( The comtents of this folder are only visible to @Zebulon at the moment. ))

(( https://pastebin.com/gAKA5CHp ))

Edited by Dylanjeter1

"The parts listed there consist of everything I'll need to cinstruct a brandnew bumper, as there's no repairing the cracks in the front bumper due to its build material."

"I haven't yet had the bumper disassembled, but I'm fairly certain it broke more than just the cover. I'll have to have my mechanic take it apart more and give me a solid quote. I don't know anything about body work."

(( @Zebulon ))

1 minute ago, Zebulon said:

(( This case is to be dismissed on grounds that @Dylanjeter1 is on the SCSA Persona Non Grata List - ))

Hide contents

92371b8d84a44e707f5aab9a3e9941a7.png

(( @ThatGuy @ResidentPeach ))

(( So, you're telling me; I can't pursue trolls in court because of my history which was over a year ago? Seems pretty dumb to me.. Look at how professional I've been throughout this entire case. Either remove me from the list, or find someone to "represent" me. ))

1 minute ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

(( So, you're telling me; I can't pursue trolls in court because of my history which was over a year ago? Seems pretty dumb to me.. Look at how professional I've been throughout this entire case. Either remove me from the list, or find someone to "represent" me. ))

(( Not my decision. @ThatGuy ))

47 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

(( The case has already proceeded so it's fine but I expect nothing but the best attitude from you @Dylanjeter1 - @Zebulon ))

(( Thanks, so we're good to keep going on with this case? ))

On 2018-03-25 at 11:38 PM, Dylanjeter1 said:

"The parts listed there consist of everything I'll need to cinstruct a brandnew bumper, as there's no repairing the cracks in the front bumper due to its build material."

"I haven't yet had the bumper disassembled, but I'm fairly certain it broke more than just the cover. I'll have to have my mechanic take it apart more and give me a solid quote. I don't know anything about body work."

(( @Zebulon ))

"Mister Almqvist can you please provide an itemized receipt for any services you required?"

(( @ResidentPeach @Dylanjeter1 @Unitts ))

22 hours ago, Zebulon said:

"Mister Almqvist can you please provide an itemized receipt for any services you required?"

(( @ResidentPeach @Dylanjeter1 @Unitts ))

"Sure, I'll have to get with my mechanic for copies of the receipts. I'll get you them right away, just need to send him a quick email."

* Oskar would then proceed to reach into his briefcase, withdrawing a small laptop; then powering it on... afterwards opening his prefered email, proceeding to type out a message. *

(( I'll get you these once I get home, currently in class; should be home in three hours ))

Edited by Dylanjeter1

"I had the receipts from the repair at home, forgot to withdraw it from my vault before making my way down here."

"I had an electronic copy saved, but my old laptop had a major hard-drive failure and it wiped all my data sadly; tons of financial data and pictures of my family back in Sweden were lost. I should have the receipt from thebrepairs within a few hours, if you don't mind the wait."

"Very well Mister Almqvist, however you will be forfeiting your claim for time spent in court if you are going to be unprepared and waste our time."

(( @Dylanjeter1 ))

20 hours ago, Zebulon said:

"Very well Mister Almqvist, however you will be forfeiting your claim for time spent in court if you are going to be unprepared and waste our time."

(( @Dylanjeter1 ))

"Your honor, I've received a copy of the receipt from my personal mechanic who did the repairs for me. I'm now prepared and ready to move forward, I've the documentation pulled up and ready to show you. It can be printed if need be."

* Oskar Almqvist would stand up from his seat, taking hold of his laptop; then proceeding towards the justice's stand. Oskar would hold the computer up, allowing its screen to be clearly seen by the justice. *

(( The Pastebin document shows what's seen on the receipt. ))

(( https://pastebin.com/hxz92xNL ))

(( @Zebulon ))

Edited by Dylanjeter1

"This is very nice Mister Almqvist but I find this invoice to be off as there is no specified date or supplier of these servcies mentioned in the document. Could you additionally provide proof of payment?"

(( @Unitts @ResidentPeach @Dylanjeter1 ))

Edited by Zebulon

1 hour ago, Zebulon said:

"This is very nice Mister Almqvist but I find this invoice to be off as there is no specified date or supplier of these servcies mentioned in the document. Could you additionally provide proof of payment?"

(( @Unitts @ResidentPeach @Dylanjeter1 ))

"I paid the grand total in cash, the work was done by a close friend of mine named Juan. He doesn't operate an official shop, so there's no official shop name on the receipt he typed out for me. Honestly, the original was hand written by himself."

* Oskar would pause his statement, proceeding to take a look around the room; then back at the justice. *

"He's not exactly the best businessman knowledge wise, but he does really good work. I'm considering teaching him how to run a business eventually."

"In order for this court to validate your claims the original or a copy must be provided. Did you draft this recipt Mister Almqvist?

Furthermore please provide the court with contact information for Mister Juan so your claim can be verified."

(( @Dylanjeter1 ))

19 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

"In order for this court to validate your claims the original or a copy must be provided. Did you draft this recipt Mister Almqvist?

Furthermore please provide the court with contact information for Mister Juan so your claim can be verified."

(( @Dylanjeter1 ))

"I'll have to ask him for his number, I never really bothered getting his number since I'm always able to find him due to our acquaintances."

* Oskar would pause, priceeding to look around the room; not noticing Juan present. Oskar would then turn back to the justice, speaking ince again. *

"Would it be possible to have a 24 hour recess so I can acquire Juan's cellphone number, along with the original copy of the receipt?"

(( @Zebulon ))

Edited by Dylanjeter1

"Mister Almqvist youre telling me that your so called close friend, whom you would be so kind to show how to operate a business isn't important enough to have up to date contact information with you?... Very well, motion for recess sustatined unless the Defense wishes to protest."

(( @Dylanjeter1 @Unitts @ResidentPeach ))