DylanW

CPQL Issues

Same stuff. We checked that it's empty and didn't even bother to start making a thread because idk the format for requesting a license. 

1 hour ago, DylanW said:

Hey, it's recently come to my attention that Licenses within the Government of Los Santos Business License section have just been randomly disappearing, not sure if someone's deleting them or if they're just deleting themselves. 

Section: https://forums.owlgaming.net/forum/1196-business-licensing/

I am having the same issue. Cannot locate recent business licences that have vanished into thin air.

(( Also side note, we don't get notifications after we've done a business license form, meaning we have to check it ourselves to see if it's been handled.))

21 hours ago, Vubstersmurf said:

(( Also side note, we don't get notifications after we've done a business license form, meaning we have to check it ourselves to see if it's been handled.))

You got to follow the forums to get a notification.

22 hours ago, Zebulon said:

I am having the same issue. Cannot locate recent business licences that have vanished into thin air.

22 hours ago, Maboo said:

Same stuff. We checked that it's empty and didn't even bother to start making a thread because idk the format for requesting a license. 

23 hours ago, DylanW said:

Hey, it's recently come to my attention that Licenses within the Government of Los Santos Business License section have just been randomly disappearing, not sure if someone's deleting them or if they're just deleting themselves. 

Section: https://forums.owlgaming.net/forum/1196-business-licensing/

I need more details of this, I did notice the forums had a bad trip, but don't know the cause.

I would love to know where the licenses can be requested, so if there's any admin around that would be able to assist us with this.. By any means, feel free to.

Just now, DylanW said:

We did and got a reply from @ititan saying they have moved applications over to a sub domain. The main forum applications would be corrupted. Meaning we had to sumbit an application. And then we we're told he doesn't do liquor licenses. So can anyone tell me, where are liquor licenses requested, before I lose my mind over this..

Just now, Shoujiro said:

We did and got a reply from @ititan saying they have moved applications over to a sub domain. The main forum applications would be corrupted. Meaning we had to sumbit an application. And then we we're told he doesn't do liquor licenses. So can anyone tell me, where are liquor licenses requested, before I lose my mind over this..

Well you do have a business licenses for Paradise Lounge the forums currently are bugged and I was the one that processed it.

1 hour ago, Shoujiro said:

1 hour ago, DylanW said:

Well you do have a business licenses for Paradise Lounge the forums currently are bugged and I was the one that processed it.

1 hour ago, Shoujiro said:

Thanks  @DylanW

I'm not involved with CPQL, I do EMS for DPS? You submitted an application for DPS, not a business license.

@ThatGuy