Jump to content
Dylanjeter1

RECOVERED | 1995 Nissan 240SX S14 | (Archive)

Recommended Posts


 

iwLypjz.jpg

 

My vehicle was stolen six and a half days ago. The vehicle is a 1995 Nissan 240SX S14, black in color with minor front-end damage and small traces of rust; not really worth much in parts or anything, but I really want it back.

 

This vehicle was my first car, I had made huge plans for this vehicle; but those plans have come to a halt due to the theft...

 


 

There is a reward of $5,000 for whoever finds the vehicle and turns it in to the Los Santos Police Department or the State Police. Any tips on possible thieves or a location can be sent to the PD/SP via the 911/311 Hotline... or myself, via email at [email protected]

(( Forum PM ))

 


Edited by Dylanjeter1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Username: DD

Comment: How the hell did this dude get his car lost in the first fuckin place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Teo said:

Username: 300zed
Comment: People must be realy crazy over mint 240's that they've started stealing them

Name: Private 

Comment: Mine's not even close to mint. Front bumper is fucked, body has some surface rust, interior is a bit dirty, and it has over 250k miles

1 hour ago, ResidentPeach said:

Name: James Sullivan

Comment: Five grand, would rather drown it to be completely honest.

Name: Private

Comment: $5,000 is more than the car is even worth. I just want my 240 back, so I'm offerinf a fair amount.

1 hour ago, GamerX27 said:

Username: DD

Comment: How the hell did this dude get his car lost in the first fuckin place.

Name: Private 

Comment: I lived in an apartment building at the time, garage is private; but easily accessible, guessing some cuk just walkes in and broke into the car with no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

Name: Private

Comment: $5,000 is more than the car is even worth. I just want my 240 back, so I'm offerinf a fair amount.

Name: James Sullivan

Comment: Twenty grand, take it or leave it and Nemo gets a big fuck off sea anemone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ResidentPeach said:

Name: James Sullivan

Comment: Twenty grand, take it or leave it and Nemo gets a big fuck off sea anemone.

Name: Private 

Comment: I'd make a good deal with someone who 110% knows where it is lol

1 hour ago, Alex8332 said:

Username: Private

Comment: I'll try and look for it buddy.

 

@Dylanjeter1 ((What's the GTA SA model?))

Name:Private 

Comment: Sure, I'll post a picture of what you're looking for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, connorada said:

ten grand and its yours x

Name: Private 

Comment: If you have the exact location, we can meet up in two hours. If the car is there, I'd probably actually give you the cash for your time.

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Name: James Sullivan

Comment: Give up my garage and see what fucking happens.

Name: Private 

Comment: You'd be quite dumb saying something like that if you were actually the mong that stole it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dylanjeter1 said:

Name: Private 

Comment: You'd be quite dumb saying something like that if you were actually the mong that stole it

Name: James Sullivan

Comment: Quit sticking your beak in, not even speaking to you nosy cunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Name: James Sullivan

Comment: Quit sticking your beak in, not even speaking to you nosy cunt.

Name: Private

Comment: You're genuinely dumb... get outta here.

 

* User "James Sullivan" would be blocked from placing any further comments on the thread. *

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

This is still missing, prize has been increased to $7,500 which is far more than the car is worth. 

 


 

Any information can be forwarded to myself, it seems the Los Santos Police Department and the San Andreas State Police have zero interest in finding stolen vehicles; yet there are tons of them on the streets...

 


Edited by Dylanjeter1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vehicle has been recovered, thanks to the help and tips from a few good souls.

 

Their tips recovered not only my car, but at least three others stolen from the homes of people. I wasn't told who placed the tip, as they were anonymous; but I'm definitely thankful that they've placed their tip.

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

Vehicle has been recovered, thanks to the help and tips from a few good souls.

 

Their tips recovered not only my car, but at least three others stolen from the homes of people. I wasn't told who placed the tip, as they were anonymous; but I'm definitely thankful that they've placed their tip.

name: michael

comment: you're very welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.