Wright

LST | Thomas Mengele resigns over health concerns

Username: M. Singh

Comment: Mengele was a catalyst for change for Los Santos. His dedication and contribution together with his vision for a better Los Santos have surely been seen by the people and he should never be forgotten for what he did.

I cannot imagine how Mengele and his family are feeling right now with the news regarding his health. All we can do is hope and pray that Mengele will recover and be able to live a life he deserves.

Username: Patton Bennett

Comment: It saddens me to read this article. Calling out the fact that he was the most memorable man that has ever had the honor to call himself the Commssioner of Los Santos is without sense, for it was known and felt by everyone that resides in this city - I am sure of that. I still cannot process how a strong leader as the Chief of the Los Santos Police Department and a founder of the Consilium Populusque Los Santos with such a strong character can be pushed aside by a disease. My prayers go towards his healing.

1 minute ago, Lancelot said:

Username: Patton Bennett

Comment: It saddens me to read this article. Calling out the fact that he was the most memorable man that has ever had the honor to call himself the Commssioner of Los Santos is without sense, for it was known and felt by everyone that resides in this city - I am sure of that. I still cannot process how a strong leader as the Chief of the Los Santos Police Department and a founder of the Consilium Populusque Los Santos with such a strong character can be pushed aside by a disease. My prayers go towards his healing.

Username: NoneOfYourbusiness

Comment: You're too far up in there. Come on out.

Name: TC

Comment: while I am sad to hear about his health, I am not sad to see him go. The last election campaign showed me his true colors, and how far he would stoop. I hope he has a timely recovery, but thats all I have to say

3 hours ago, greenops011 said:

Name: TC

Comment: while I am sad to hear about his health, I am not sad to see him go. The last election campaign showed me his true colors, and how far he would stoop. I hope he has a timely recovery, but thats all I have to say

Name: KM

Comment: The revolutionary ideas brought about by him and his cabinet won’t be going anytime soon, sorry.

God Bless Thomas J. Mengele!

Username: PBauer
Comment:  It's tragic to see Thomas resign so early and be diagnosed at such a youthful age. I can not imagine him and his family are experiencing at this time, God bless you sir and I wish you have a hasteful recuperation. Your legacy shall live on and you will definitely pull through.

Username: DrLuganPHD

Comment: Dear Sir/Madam, Compliment of the season to you and your beloved ones. This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract /inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your fund. We have scheduled your transfer to be completed under 14 official banking days, that was because your payment file worth of $7,800,000.00 has less than 21 days to expire in this bank and when it expires, the fund will go into the Federal Government treasury account. You will now receive your fund through online banking system and to receive your funds through online banking, you need to reply back with your information as urgent as possible to ensure you are the true beneficiary. 1. Full Name:......... 2. Address:..... 3. Country:......... 4. Phone number:..... Yours sincerely, Dr. Kendrick D. Lugan Tel/ +229-6252-1741

Name: Donovan O'Sullivan

Comment: Sadden's me to see a dear friend of many years fall into retirement due to health issues. I wish you a quick recovery Thomas and back to your old self.

Name: T.W

Commwnt: It’s sad to see you leaving as we all are going to miss you. You were the best and you did all your best towards this city. I wish you the best in your life and speed recovery from your disease.