Castlewall

[Suggestion] DarkWeb Chat Rooms for illegal activities.

That topic seriously raped me. Editted for 4 times to make it a bit more accurate and easy to read. Also it's 08 am here, so forgive me please. :3

Edited by Castlewall

what people don't realize is a large chunk of "Dark web" offerings particularly in the U.S are some kind of sting.

It'll be interesting to watch this play out.

7 hours ago, bartman said:

what people don't realize is a large chunk of "Dark web" offerings particularly in the U.S are some kind of sting.

Definitely. It has it's own consequences to use it ICly. As you can know, an experienced hacker can track anyone down. I guess that makes things complicate and full of excitement.

7 hours ago, bartman said:

You are on the right path and that's true. Most of the people don't get that over half of the "for sale" stuff is just fake for scamming out money. But when it's real thing than before you are able to get the hands-on product then it takes some pretty detailed path so both sides (buyer and seller) are sure none of them isn't a cop. But I'm really looking forward to such a thing to pull off already because of my own character development. +1 from me ofc.

9 minutes ago, Maboo said:

You are on the right path and that's true. Most of the people don't get that over half of the "for sale" stuff is just fake for scamming out money. But when it's real thing than before you are able to get the hands-on product then it takes some pretty detailed path so both sides (buyer and seller) are sure none of them isn't a cop. But I'm really looking forward to such a thing to pull off already because of my own character development. +1 from me ofc.

Well for starting, i guess nobody jumps right into it without a tought, it must be developed ICly. It can be heard from a friend as an example.

Or instead of talking at the park, people can talk over there in private for illegal plans.

Edited by Castlewall

13 hours ago, yannickboy15 said:

Dark web hmm... maybe it can be worked out IC. I'll think about some stuff.

Well i offered this one, because there are IC social media websites out of the game. So why not this one? I really like the idea of spreading the whole owl roleplay into the real world.

Edited by Castlewall

1 hour ago, Castlewall said:

Well i offered this one, because there are IC social media websites out of the game. So why not this one? I really like the idea of spreading the whole owl roleplay into the real world.

We could use an CEF Browser I mean ingame, so you can access the site through the game instead of tabbing out :)

1 minute ago, yannickboy15 said:

We could use an CEF Browser I mean ingame, so you can access the site through the game instead of tabbing out :)

Oh, you are absolutely right. I just got confused i guess. :D

This would be awesome, want to start introducing illegal RP in terms of technology wise as well such as the above. + 1

On 1-3-2018 at 6:02 PM, Castlewall said:

Anything?

Bit on low priority, seeing it ain't accepted and we got some more accepted suggestions that got to be done.