ybpo8xbw

SUPERIOR COURT OF SAN ANDREAS

Civil Petition

Court of San Andreas, District of Los Santos

Markus Downer

Versus

Tyler Haze

Subpart 1. Accusation.

In the matter of this civil petition, Markus Downer on February 21, 2018, accuses Tyler Haze of:

• Breach of Contract
  • Breach of Agreement

Subpart 2. Demands.

The plaintiff, Markus Downer demands the following:

• $15,000 in Compensation
  • A restraining order against Tyler Haze in 300 feet.

Subpart 3. Narrative.

Tyler Haze and I had a mutual friendship with each other, and I wanted to employ him in the Downer's Law Firm, Before his employment We made an agreement stating that I can use his Office, at his personal house temporarily until I purchase an office. Prior to the employment of Tyler Haze, We just got back from a Monty Bar, and I was at Mister Haze's house at 3, Santa Monica Boulevard, and I attempted to enter the propertly so, I can have access to the Office. I called Mister Haze to request that I receive a copy of his house keys so that I don't to constantly ask Mister Haze to come to his house to unlock the door for me. Personally, I wanted to choose this method so that, if he is currently doing something like at a job interview, I wouldn't want to have Mister Haze be denied. from his job, and or something related to it. When I was arguing with Mister Haze, I requested that he come to the house so, we can discuss this in person. Upon, arriving at the house we began to have a conversation in order to solve this issue. He ordered me to leave the property, and so I did but, Mister Haze decided to call the Los Santos Police Department.

Subpart 4. Evidence.

Exhibit 1. *Copy of a video recording of the incident.* This recording contains graphic language due to an Officer being disrespectful to the plaintiff.

Spoiler

Exhibit 2. *Copy of a written contract.*

Spoiler

Subpart 6. Ancillary Information.

Defendant Legal Representation: N/A

Plaintiff Legal Representation: Self

Contact Information: 519-283

Presiding Judge: X

Subpart 7. Declaration.

I, Markus Downer, affirm that the foregoing is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge and belief.

(( @GamerX27 @Kibby @ThatGuy @Zebulon I Tagged both ThatGuy and Zebulon so see who will be the judge. ))

*Markus Downer walks into the courtroom, with a briefcase in his right hand, taking a seat at the Plaintiffs assigned table, opening his briefcase retrieving documents. Motions the bailiff to retrieve the documents, he holds the documents until the Judge enters the room, and pass it to him or her.*

Spoiler

ybpo8xbw

Subpoena Duces Tectum

ORDER TO ATTEND COURT OR PROVIDE DOCUMENTS

Subpart 1. Summary.

Dear Tyler Haze,

This is a formal notification of request to attend, provide information to, or perform actions pertaining to an ongoing criminal or civil investigation. You are asked to perform the items checked below in an expedient and effective manner.

- Attend the hearing.

Subpart 2. Listed Items.

Item 1.

N/A

Item 2.

N/A

Subpart 3. Magistrate Signature.

(( Fill this in when a judge signs off on the subpoena with the judge's name before you send it to the recipient. ))

You are asked to complete this request within seventy-two (72) hours. Please be reminded, failure to properly respond to subpoena will result in being held in contempt of court.

(( @Kibby ))

*Justice Ross enters the courtroom and would take his seat on the bench examining the court documents and the room as well.*

"Are both parties present and prepared to proceed?"

(( @Kibby @GamerX27 ))

**The court-room doors would swing open as no-one other than Maurice Davis strolls in courtroom looks around as he laughs lightly taking a seat in the gallery as the bench creaks as Maurice lowers himself down, crossing his legs.**

[English] Maurice Davis whispers: They need to suspend this niggas Lawyer license as he's a fucking retard looks like a five-year-old wrote that shitty contract.

(( @Zebulon @GamerX27 @Kibby ))

Edited by DylanW

"Your Honor, I begin with the statement, before me, and Mister Haze had a dispute, our agreement was that I would use his office temporarily until I get a business of my own. But what the defendant doesn't realize that there will be people there inside the office who I will be discussing with on any legal issues, that I can deal with. What the defendant doesn't realize that an Office is a public place for commercial business, and he doesn't realize that there will be people there."

(( @Kibby @Zebulon @DylanW ))

Edited by GamerX27

** Devonte Scrag strolls into the courtroom, attending one of the seats in the hearing, he'd mumble to himself.

"What a real downer."

*Kevin Ricci enters the courtroom before walking past Devonte as he sits on one of the front seats, chuckling as he sees Downer*

Edited by Kuroen

*Tyler Haze peers at Downer with a light smirk on his face*

"Your honor, I would simply like to see evidence of me giving him a permission of making my office in MY HOUSE into a public place. If he can't provide us with that, I simply have nothing to defend against."

"Objection your honor,  it's pretty strange that the defendant is requesting proof of him giving me permission to use his office because, for one we are in a courtroom, in attempt to resolve the issue in a court of law. Second, this was an agreement, there was no way to gather any sort of video, and audio recording because we 're on the defendant's property, and it would be illegal to record private property without the owner's consent it's considered stocking. Also noting, Mister Haze did have CCTV which may capture the two of us making our agreement so, Your Honor I motion that the court is on recess for twenty-five minutes so the Defendant can get any sort of CCTV footage from his property that relates to the case.

(( @Zebulon @Kibby ))

Edited by GamerX27

*Tyler Haze facepalms*

"Objection! Okay first off, I have no CCTV's on my property so I don't know what you're on about. And secondly, if I haven't signed anything that says you're allowed to be on my property, have my house keys and make my office into a public place then what am I trying to prove here? I can call the cops on you whenever you refuse to leave my property and that's all she wrote. Also you're a bit off with the accusation of me calling the cops when you weren't on my property anymore. I'd like to correct that by saying that you were and as soon as I called them, you did leave my property and stood on the sidewalk when they arrived."

*Tyler Haze shakes his head slowly as he then shifts his gaze back towards the judge.*

((@Zebulon @GamerX27))

"Your honor, I would like to notify the court that Mister Haze believe to have such CCTV camera in front of the property he has. During the incident, I look around the property, and I saw a CCTV camera on the top right part of the building he lives at."

(( @Zebulon ))

"Your honor, I would like to motion a summary judgment from you. Unless the defendant has a response."

(( @Kibby ))

(( Response anyone? @Zebulon @Kibby ))

"Mister Haze response? Your honor, what is the decision for my motion?

*Tyler Haze shakes his head slowly while scratching his jaw as he seems obviously annoyed by Downer.*

"I do not have any cameras on my property, I'm starting to doubt your adequacy, damn..."

*Justice Ross adjusts his glasses while he examines his notes and takes a long deep breath before addressing the room.*

"Mister Downer your motion for a summary judgement is sustained. I delayed my response in order to give you more time to bring some kind of substantiated claims before this courtroom. Because you have asked for a summary judgement, the evidence, or lack there of, presented up to this point, does not constitute any judgement against the Defendant. 

The Plaintiff, Mister Downer, has failed to provide this court with any tangible record of any arrangement regarding the use of Mister Haze's property for anything other than a private domicile. Due to the nature of this litigation being based in the burden of proof, this court finds that the claims made against the Defendant are baseless and no demands shall be made of them."

*Justice Ross would tap his gavel and the courtroom would be dismissed.*

Spoiler

ybpo8xbw

Civil Judgment

In the matter of Markus Downer vs. Tyler Haze

The court finds that the Plaintiff has made baseless claims against the Defendant and therefore no verdict shall be made in favor of. 

The defendant is found not-liable of; 

• Breach of Contract
  • Breach of Agreement

(( @GamerX27 @Kibby @ThatGuy))

*Markus Downer nods to Judge Ross, and Tyler Haze, he leaves the courtroom.*

(( @Zebulon @Kibby ))