Chaos

Server Script Update (v6.3.0.7) | February, 2018

6 minutes ago, JameZ said:

@Chaos @yannickboy15 - Does the speed camera still log things somewhere, though? In case they are required for in-character stuff. For example, if you're required to post evidence of the speed camera logs. Other than that, nice update.

Screenshot really, could maybe update later that the last max speed value etc. is being output in the Owl Logs or such.

Edited by yannickboy15

1 minute ago, yannickboy15 said:

Screenshot really, could maybe update later that the last max speed value etc. is being output in the Owl Logs or such.

Are the values in the GUI vehicle-bound or how exactly? Like would anyone who enters that same cruiser see the same stuff? Does it also function the same where as if you are an occupant, you also have to activate the speed camera for yourself? Sorry if there are too many questions, but I think that this should've been cleared out in the original announcement. :)

13 minutes ago, JameZ said:

@Chaos @yannickboy15 - Does the speed camera still log things somewhere, though? In case they are required for in-character stuff. For example, if you're required to post evidence of the speed camera logs. Other than that, nice update.

6 minutes ago, yannickboy15 said:

Added so that it outputs in F8 if you are using the GUI for logging purposes.

No more random speeding just to mess with the chatbox of a few officers :(

But all in all, great update once again, awesome update on the BoTS impound lot, will sure make administrators relieved.

2 hours ago, Chaos said:

Flood

I think making a new flood event again will be awesome. Every single players will have a role. Most of the dead factions will be active during the flood. It will be awesome if it's for 2 or 3 days.

2 hours ago, ArtfulDodger said:

I think making a new flood event again will be awesome. Every single players will have a role. Most of the dead factions will be active during the flood. It will be awesome if it's for 2 or 3 days.

For most, things got annoying/boring being stuck on the hill for 3-4 hours. The novelty wears off.

But it's an event we'll probably do again in the future!

1 hour ago, Vinceeez said:

What about a revolver that isn't reloaded on the spot 

Unfortunately it would still drop the casings in the area of you shooting.

However, sawed off shotguns don't do this.

What happens if you’re drivebying?  I personally would never lean out a vehicles window, I’d fire from within the cabin. Do the casings still drop or go into the vehicles inventory.

I would be so happy, if my graphics card wasn't dead

2 hours ago, DrJoseEviI said:

What happens if you’re drivebying?  I personally would never lean out a vehicles window, I’d fire from within the cabin. Do the casings still drop or go into the vehicles inventory.

Out