Demon1

Let's bring Verona Mall RP back

Let's Bring Verona Mall Back?!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Let's Bring Verona Mall Back?!

• YES
    • NO

I would really love to see some RP at the Mall. The mall has to be the meet up spot instead of Pizza Stacks. Realistically Mall is the place where most people would be and not at a Pizza Stack. If only...

PS: i wish you had used the actual format.

Edited by Script

Yeah, people should RP at Verona instead of stacks. Idlewood is a big dangerous place, idk why people RP there.

The JGC mall is also an option. Leaving aside the burning torches on every wall and column, it also has the Alyssa Williams Memorial Park next to it, which is very nicely mapped in my opinion, and offers other RP possibilities.

2 minutes ago, Incredible said:

Create a mcdonald just like pizza stack inside the mall aswell with a faction setup etc, that'd be dope.

There is already an Mcdonalds in the mall

16 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Can't answer for those who have obtained a middle-class or above lifestyle, but a lot of the RP there makes sense due to gang presence, et cetera.

Yep, but the thing that really makes it unbelievable that people with High-end Sport cars and luxurious go to stack and just stand there facing the superstores in the other side, or just like @ilux AFKs inside his yellow Lambo

Good luck! Because I don't really see it likely changing.
The mall is quite large, so it makes it more difficult for people to find a single location to hang out there. There is the lack of a good parking area, the lack of private properties and businesses, that would would bring in more people by advertising themselves and keeping their businesses active. The Stacks is a lot more logical to draw in people, despite being in a ghetto, due to it's strengths and how deeply it has been engraved into our community.

7 minutes ago, Multisaeed25 said:

Yep, but the thing that really makes it unbelievable that people with High-end Sport cars and luxurious go to stack and just stand there facing the superstores in the other side, or just like @ilux AFKs inside his yellow Lambo

This could be easily solved if the vehicle chopping would be returned to the realistic way. Now when you steal a car you get cash based on its weight & a little bit of its price (it looks like you take your car to the scrap yard after stealing it). If you get paid shit for stealing high-end vehicle then you don't want to take that risk again. There are several different ways to do it, but again the risk is high. I have some ideas how to make the high-end supercars disappear from the Idlewood, but after all, it's UAT decision. But RP at Verona Mall would kinda leave Idlewood out of activity as I feel like IPS are being the place what connects the whole rp community.

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

Good luck! Because I don't really see it likely changing.
The mall is quite large, so it makes it more difficult for people to find a single location to hang out there. There is the lack of a good parking area, the lack of private properties and businesses, that would would bring in more people by advertising themselves and keeping their businesses active. The Stacks is a lot more logical to draw in people, despite being in a ghetto, due to it's strengths and how deeply it has been engraved into our community.

I'm sure everyone here must be aware that Mall can be an exciting place to hang around at considering LSRP has it and I know it's looked down upon a lot but trust me, there's some good roleplay there too and it's big enough for everyone to roam around nicely and chat.

What I'm trying to say is, Pizza Stack seems too small and congested and realistically it doesn't seem a good place to be a usual hangout since it's near the ghetto area and it would make no sense for a ghetto area to have that much activity. The Mall is at a place which can be classified as almost all types. The ghetto and the richman, both are equally close to it and it proves to be the perfect spot too. 

ontopic: I'd like to bring the mall back. There is a Mercedes showroom in Verona mall, but the only reason I'm not using it is that it's too small. 

1 hour ago, Maboo said:

This could be easily solved if the vehicle chopping would be returned to the realistic way. Now when you steal a car you get cash based on its weight & a little bit of its price (it looks like you take your car to the scrap yard after stealing it). If you get paid shit for stealing high-end vehicle then you don't want to take that risk again. There are several different ways to do it, but again the risk is high. I have some ideas how to make the high-end supercars disappear from the Idlewood, but after all, it's UAT decision. But RP at Verona Mall would kinda leave Idlewood out of activity as I feel like IPS are being the place what connects the whole rp community.

I must agree with this one, causing several random events at night like stabbing tires, missing wheels and vehicle break-ins might cause the majority to move on.

It won't happen because there are people who absolutely die for drama and activity even if it includes them breaking immersion by driving their SLR McLaren to Idlewood only to then sit around waiting for the people who rightfully actively roleplay around there causing trouble now and again after being antagonized. Not to mention there is an autistical community built around the Pizza Stack, built around out of character relationships. Idlewood will never truly become 'lower class' until said induviduals stop thinking about themselves for once and actually realize the impact they're causing on immersion in that area.

That's my two cents, but nothing will really come of it because it's been like this for years. The only thing that got rid of this issue at Idlewood Gas Station was the map being removed, that got everyone to find IPS as the alternative.

5 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

The only thing that got rid of this issue at Idlewood Gas Station was the map being removed, that got everyone to find IPS as the alternative.

Hopefully with the closure of Well Stacked Pizza Company faction, there'll be some changes.

4 hours ago, Multisaeed25 said:

so technically you telling me when i have a supercar i cant go to stacks?

2 minutes ago, ilux said:

so technically you telling me when i have a supercar i cant go to stacks?

No but if you choose to do that, then you're adding to the problem and it'd just reflect badly on how people perceive your ability to roleplay.

1 minute ago, ResidentPeach said:

No but if you choose to do that, then you're adding to the problem and it'd just reflect badly on how people perceive your ability to roleplay.

i had to bring my lambo there as that was the only car i owned at that time so i had no other choice but to use it

Just now, ilux said:

i had to bring my lambo there as that was the only car i owned at that time so i had no other choice but to use it

Which is fine really but if people are actually seeing it as an issue, then that's how you know you've spent too much time there in a supercar.

6 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Which is fine really but if people are actually seeing it as an issue, then that's how you know you've spent too much time there in a supercar.

back then i would love to drive the lambo somewhere else where people rp but everyone rps at stacks as its the heaven in which you wait to get robbed by wanna be gangsters

1 minute ago, ilux said:

back then i would love to drive the lambo somewhere else where people rp but everyone rps at stacks as its the heaven in which you wait to get robbed by wanna be gangsters

Which is the issue at hand really, you should certainly have a better social hub than Idlewood but unfortunately like many people are limited. It's why this can't just be induvidually pointed out and must rather be advised as a whole because without everybody elses combined efforts then it isn't ever going to happen.

4 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Which is the issue at hand really, you should certainly have a better social hub than Idlewood but unfortunately like many people are limited. It's why this can't just be induvidually pointed out and must rather be advised as a whole because without everybody elses combined efforts then it isn't ever going to happen.

or some normal person can buy pizza stacks and demolish that shit hole

Just now, ilux said:

or some normal person can buy pizza stacks and demolish that shit hole

It's still a lower class neighborhood though, I agree with Idlewood Pizza Stack needing a change of identity to try and reinforce that lower class lifestyle however it doesn't mean to say that it will continue supporting upper class activity.

How about we change the Pizza Stacks area into some basketball courts and just let gangs fight over it, then no one will want to chill there due to the risks of hanging around there and they'll either turn to the JGC Mall along with the park (which I believe could be an amazing area to roleplay in) or the Verona mall (Which in my mind is a decent area to roleplay in)