Crimson

[MAPPING] Los Santos Public School

Your thoughts?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like this to be implemented in-game?

• Yes.
    • No.

Owl playerbase ain't ready for it. Shit will be full of "memers"(aka the beans think they are funny) and will be nothing but a waste of time, sorry but no.

On 8/8/2018 at 11:40 PM, Diogo said:

This will be just like jail. Innactive to non-existing RP.

+1 to my gay friend.

Okay, so my opinion is.

There's not many roleplayers that roleplay as teenagers at the moment, and even if there are some, they RP being underaged gangsters who fear nothing, so that's kinda' fail-RP from my point of view.
However, having a school would probably result in other people making new teenager alts to possibly RP there.
So yes, it may lead to raising the amount of teenager characters which would be cool, so the school won't be empty.

Anyways, it's not as simple as it looks.
And if someone won't really take care of that ''SCHOOL FACTION'' or whatever, then it's really going to be useless.

However, I like the idea. The 4 million mansion is just standing there, nobody is ever going to buy it so why not?
I'll go ahead and support this as long as there is someone capable of leading this. +1

8 minutes ago, Neptune said:

Okay, so my opinion is.

There's not many roleplayers that roleplay as teenagers at the moment, and even if there are some, they RP being underaged gangsters who fear nothing, so that's kinda' fail-RP from my point of view.
However, having a school would probably result in other people making new teenager alts to possibly RP there.
So yes, it may lead to raising the amount of teenager characters which would be cool, so the school won't be empty.

Anyways, it's not as simple as it looks.
And if someone won't really take care of that ''SCHOOL FACTION'' or whatever, then it's really going to be useless.

However, I like the idea. The 4 million mansion is just standing there, nobody is ever going to buy it so why not?
I'll go ahead and support this as long as there is someone capable of leading this. +1

It would probably be mostly for passive RP and screenshots though.

6 hours ago, Neptune said:

6b43855f0469399c1f2c2f74fdd995a48a892378

also 1+ to this idea we need a fkin school

2 minutes ago, Ambidextrous said:

because it's a server of 100 players at best and they can't afford to piss off the community 

The community learning of another limitation is what actually pisses them off. You'd be stupid to think that people in the server don't condemn young characters; If a school was implemented, you've got plenty of people chomping at the bit to create a school shooter influenced by their out of character thoughts and opinions.

4 hours ago, JohnM said:

No it shouldn't anyone who rps a child needs to be arrested

Like this madhead, guaranteed he'd shoot you all up.

It would be nice to get this implemented but there's a problem it's timezone and not enough members in the community

Coming back to this after a while, I do finally have to agree that it won't ever work. The majority of teenage characters consist of gangsters and gangsters wannabe's that show absolutely no fear of death or whatsoever. And like an admin said long ago, people come home from school to do something fun, not learn even more.

Perhaps the property could be changed into a Country Club for Los Santos? Add an indoor gym, pool, etc, make it into a nice location.

And if you really, really want a school, repurpose the County General Hospital, or the Mall close by it. To be fair, using the County General Hospital building as a school would be even neater if the Skate Park was returned, where teenagers could ride their BMX's around during breaks or after school.

just please add a school somewhere lol +1

super useful for making nice passiveRP screenshots + teenage chars could hang out there too at evenings etc

the majority of teenage chars actually aren't heartless gangbangers believe it or not

besides it's not like that place is being used for anything