LeiFeng

Lets MG nametags!

47 minutes ago, LeiFeng said:

Yeah youre right I just wrote that for the lulz.

But Strobe already explained that this mentioned admin likes to let other people do the dirty work for him.

I know I'm probably gonna regret bringing this up again, but in this instance no one found Strobe through MG. I told them what car he drove and they found it parked down the street from your recording studio. And MissA's alt at the time lived in Marina so it's not surprising that she was flying past and spotted him driving around.

Anyway I don't wanna beat a dead horse and go off topic, just thought it was important that I pointed that out.

8 minutes ago, jonthulhu said:

I know I'm probably gonna regret bringing this up again, but in this instance no one found Strobe through MG. I told them what car he drove and they found it parked down the street from your recording studio. And MissA's alt at the time lived in Marina so it's not surprising that she was flying past and spotted him driving around.

Anyway I don't wanna beat a dead horse and go off topic, just thought it was important that I pointed that out.

you have never seen the car, it was brand new.

and it was not down the street it was parked in a completely different spot.

and she did also not only spot him, she spectated him so long that he noticed it and made a /ame chuckles.

but can you please pm me for that?

I don’t get the point of posting these kind of threads. Make a player report and it will be looked into. When you post a thread about it, no admin will go around snooping cause you posted a (possible rage) thread. These threads just hurt your reputation and most players don’t like seeing them. 

And enough talk of Khram, the faction is deader than dead. The more you guys acuse them of something that was never done, the more you’re driving away innocent players who were just in the faction.

Edited by RayPayne

1 minute ago, RayPayne said:

I don’t get the point of posting these kind of threads. Make a player report and it will be looked into. When you post a thread about it, no admin will go around snooping cause you posted a (possible rage) thread. These threads just hurt your reputation and most players don’t like seeing them. 

read the thread once again and look that this guy was a UAT member.

and everyone who already reported a UAT member knows:

you cant report a uat member, its pointless 

2 minutes ago, LeiFeng said:

you have never seen the car, it was brand new.

and it was not down the street it was parked in a completely different spot.

and she did also not only spot him, she spectated him so long that he noticed it and made a /ame chuckles.

but can you please pm me for that?

He owned it long enough for me to see him driving around in it lmao. And it was down the street, just around the corner. And I never said she didn't stop and watch him for a moment. And no I can't, I can't be bothered to try to explain it to you anymore. You're incapable of seeing anyone else's side of anything but the one you've created in your head.

1 minute ago, LeiFeng said:

read the thread once again and look that this guy was a UAT member.

and everyone who already reported a UAT member knows:

you cant report a uat member, its pointless 

Its called a staff report, and its not useless. UAT gets infractions just like any other admins. They got rules to follow just like any other admin.

Literally just report the UAT member requesting that GAT get to overlook it as well to ensure no cover ups are made. Simple. 

28 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

And enough talk of Khram, the faction is deader than dead. The more you guys acuse them of something that was never done, the more you’re driving away innocent players who were just in the faction.

be quiet newb let the big boys talk you're #irrelevant

1 minute ago, Tikemaro said:

be quiet newb let the big boys talk you're #irrelevant

Ha, You can't be talking about newb. Please sit down before you get roasted beyond your life.

17 minutes ago, Portside said:

Literally just report the UAT member requesting that GAT get to overlook it as well to ensure no cover ups are made. Simple. 

Nah they don't want that. They want to make sure they can talk crap in front of other players as well.

25 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

Nah they don't want that. They want to make sure they can talk crap in front of other players as well.

1 hour ago, Poffy said:

Tenner says this thread will soon be locked. You'll be told to "take it to the UCP". Wright writes the same "we had sufficient IC evidence of your location" and the same bollocks he usually does, and that will be the end of that.

Also to those arguing that he hit alt to check the owner of the RV. That’s not true. Here’s the uncut clip:

https://streamable.com/63hpn

He hit alt and only could see the owner of the garage, not the RV. He already could have known the owner of the RV being Davud since he just left the garage anyways. He was hitting alt to check the plates and after he ran the plates in the MDC he saw who the owner of the RV really was. Not from spamming alt like that.

4 hours ago, Lartsa said:

Coordinates are still a thing.

no they're not

4 hours ago, EverettTheUrban said:

Trouble is what guarantee is there that the fucking UCP will achieve anything? Waiting 3+ days to be given some copy paste answer of "we found out IC prove otherwise lol".

Wright has always done shit like this and nothing will change that.

This isn’t true. Afgun brought all this up to us and we already posted all this evidence to him. He obviously didn’t listen and posted this anyways.

Edited by Portside

Useless pointless conversations that always lead to nowhere... why don't we just all accept the fact that no type of society(and I mean not any kind of society) lacks corruption, it's just impossible.. even the smallest kind of corruption, you can indeed fight corruption, but not all of it, some shit is just too ricidulously strong to fight against and win. Just get over it and get a way to outsmart those you see corrupt, that's what I've been doing the last months. Fuck all I don't care I don't get bother by likes of Wright anymore(no disrespect no homo du).

Edited by Radhwan
no homo :D

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

How is it pointless? It’s fine that Afgun brings up his suspicion and the community demands we look into it. Which we did and I tried to post as much evidence as I can.

Is it pointless because no matter what, people will never change their mind? Did you see something wrong with my investigation in this situation and into Wright?

Well just the fact you alone do the investigations all the time says it all, there's no third party that has a say, not pointing fingers or anything I'm just sick and tired of back and forth arguements that lead to the exact same result, "UAT is right and you guys are wrong"... if you disagree with what I just stated then bring one case where a UAT commited corruption and actually got caught and punished, because I haven't heard of any ever when everybody in the server knows(probably even you) some of the UAT members old or new are corrupt.

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

How is it pointless? It’s fine that Afgun brings up his suspicion and the community demands we look into it. Which we did and I tried to post as much evidence as I can.

Is it pointless because no matter what, people will never change their mind? Did you see something wrong with my investigation in this situation and into Wright?

Oh come on now.. I have a load of respect for you and the other administrators that put countless effort into assisting the community develop, but you fail to acknowledge the black sheeps in your roster. Who has power, abuses it, that's how humans work, just because you make an investigation and you dont find blantant evidence, doesn't mean it isn't there.

Just now, Radhwan said:

Well just the fact you alone do the investigations all the time says it all, there's no third party that has a say, not pointing fingers or anything I'm just sick and tired of back and forth arguements that lead to the exact same result, "UAT is right and you guys are wrong"... if you disagree with what I just stated then bring one case where a UAT commited corruption and actually got caught and punished, because I haven't heard of any ever when everybody in the server knows(probably even you) some of the UAT members old or new are corrupt.

I’m the only rank higher than Head Admin so usually I look into cases against Heads.

@Swanker also investigated this with me though. I don’t know what more I can do to prove myself to the community. I post everything I can of our logs, I’m being transparent as possible.

Just because you ended up being wrong about the situation doesn’t mean it’s not worth arguing about. I agree it does seem fishy, but that’s why I looked into it. It becomes more clear when you see the logs all together, videos, etc.

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

I’m the only rank higher than Head Admin so usually I look into cases against Heads.

@Swanker also investigated this with me though. I don’t know what more I can do to prove myself to the community. I post everything I can of our logs, I’m being transparent as possible.

Just because you ended up being wrong about the situation doesn’t mean it’s not worth arguing about. I agree it does seem fishy, but that’s why I looked into it. It becomes more clear when you see the logs all together, videos, etc.

Isn't it fishy that every time Wright gets PK'd it either gets voided or Re-RP'd to his favor? ALL the time?

5 minutes ago, ZythuM said:

Oh come on now.. I have a load of respect for you and the other administrators that put countless effort into assisting the community develop, but you fail to acknowledge the black sheeps in your roster. Who has power, abuses it, that's how humans work, just because you make an investigation and you dont find blantant evidence, doesn't mean it isn't there.

Abuse exists in every community. I try to stay on top of it, admins are punished all the time for abuse cases. You’re right just because I don’t find it doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. 

I need help looking and keeping UA accountable for cases. That’s why I look into cases like this when they are brought to my attention on discord or the UCP, etc. PMs are always open if someone has something fishy they would like looked into

2 minutes ago, Radhwan said:

Isn't it fishy that every time Wright gets PK'd it either gets voided or Re-RP'd to his favor? ALL the time?

Actually, I’ve approved CK apps on Wright’s characters before. Just recently an app came up against him and was nearly accepted(needed a little bit more RP before resorting to a CK). 

I don’t know of any cases where RP was voided to prevent him from being PK or something though. Feel free to PM me and I can see if they were voided/reRPed within reason though.