OhhPixelz

VT NPC Dealerships

2 minutes ago, OhhPixelz said:

refresh should be fixed

Suggestion for this.

Have a form for certain types of vehicles, not just specific vehicles. 

For example, Id suggest adding more pickup trucks fitting on the bobcat/sadler/yosemite((trucks with actual beds and not just forced fbi ranchers)). 

Just now, RayPayne said:

Suggestion for this.

Have a form for certain types of vehicles, not just specific vehicles. 

For example, Id suggest adding more pickup trucks fitting on the bobcat/sadler/yosemite((trucks with actual beds and not just forced fbi ranchers)). 

So suggest some bobcat/sadler/yosemites? : ) thats literally what the forms for

dbb32b0e0eeaace5d06282e1761511d4.png

this good

@OhhPixelz - I was told that dealerships ran by players are no longer in effect, now I don't believe its completely true, but are we able to request for vehicles in the present year, and provide links to only the dealership rather than any auctions. Hopefully see present-year vehicles in our dealerships to ease on imports for current-year models. Main question, can it be a vehicle in the present year, for example, the 2018 Ford Taurus, can we see those in the dealerships?

I'm personally hoping to get a few "common" model vehicles on special models ingame, such as the hotdog truck or ice cream truck, not many of them around any more.

7 hours ago, OhhPixelz said:

XUbZXro.png&key=77a10b7ae14ba073d7616f42

NPC Dealerships

Hello,

A few of you may have noticed the lack of variety or change in the NPC dealerships as of late, so we're trying to counteract that and add more. We currently have @iV7Z working on a list of vehicles and not only just get let the community involved but for some more insight we're allowing you to suggest common US vehicles which abide by all the laws.

Form

https://goo.gl/Y6hGj1 

Please fill out the form above to the best of your ability when suggesting a vehicle, ensure they are common, easy to purchase and follow all of the laws within the US. The best ones will be added to the dealerships and the ones that didn't, will get added next time around.

OwlGaming Community,

OwlGaming Vehicle Team.

nice one x

16 hours ago, George said:

@OhhPixelz - I was told that dealerships ran by players are no longer in effect, now I don't believe its completely true, but are we able to request for vehicles in the present year, and provide links to only the dealership rather than any auctions. Hopefully see present-year vehicles in our dealerships to ease on imports for current-year models. Main question, can it be a vehicle in the present year, for example, the 2018 Ford Taurus, can we see those in the dealerships?

Player dealerships are still there, this is simply to repopulate the default NPC dealerships because they were running low and needed refreshed with US common cars. Pretty sure that's all it is.

@iV7Z you don't want me to submit all the suggested things I had though this do you? 😂

38 minutes ago, MindScape00 said:

Player dealerships are still there, this is simply to repopulate the default NPC dealerships because they were running low and needed refreshed with US common cars. Pretty sure that's all it is.

@iV7Z you don't want me to submit all the suggested things I had though this do you? 😂

Nah they're already noted bDUYujw.png