Sign in to follow this  
Swalox

NRG-500 Fuel Consumption Tweak

Hello!

I noticed after buying a BMW S1000RR in game that the fuel consumption is literally 1% every 6 seconds. I asked an admin about it and he told me that the fuel consumption is based on the OOC model. And that I should write this suggestion. 

So the suggestion is to lower the fuel consumption on the NRG-500 model, as it is a motorcycle. Not a SpaceX rocket :)

The fuel consumption in game is based on its OOC Model and the weight of the the vehicle, we as staff members don't have a separate setting for just fuel itself. To fix this issue just report in game and we'll check if the weight is off or anything.

Even though bike engines obviously consume much less fuel compared to car engines, you have to keep in mind that a fuel tank in a bike (especially sports and super bikes) are drastically smaller than that of a car.

Geniunly don’t see how it would be a realistic or useful change other than benefiting people owning super bikes. 

Edited by Cross125
Typo.

very off-topic here but the staff should change the fuel tank capacity for freeway's at least because I don't remember Harleys being able to store 50 liters.  ( basing this off my bike )

12 hours ago, Swalox said:

Hello!

I noticed after buying a BMW S1000RR in game that the fuel consumption is literally 1% every 6 seconds. I asked an admin about it and he told me that the fuel consumption is based on the OOC model. And that I should write this suggestion. 

So the suggestion is to lower the fuel consumption on the NRG-500 model, as it is a motorcycle. Not a SpaceX rocket :)

Go slower

Also, I think a lot of vehicles need their fuel consumption tweaked. As an example, my previous bike was pretty fast, and it drained 1% after around 8minutes+, not 6 seconds. This is the same for cars too. But I don't have any concrete example to give as it was some years ago I had a car and currently can't afford one. 

Fuel consumption has always been a bit weird I think on Owl. Is it based on speed or distance or what to calculate usage even? 

On 2/13/2018 at 3:32 PM, Swalox said:

Calculated fuel time of around 1% per 6second was going the speedlimit of 90Kph. 

go even slower