SazLore

SAN | State Troopers - Abuse of power?

Name: Someone

Comment: I remember that autistic state trooper back in december he grabbed me and threw me on the groud in some shitty judo style and arrested me for most retarded reason.

6 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

Name: T Davis

Comment:

Hide contents

** The comment would be deleted by SAN Moderation for racism **

Edited by SazLore

Name: Professor Stone

Comment: Obviously a biased reporter was expecting a special treatment because she works for a News outlet, perhaps you shouldn't spend time with people that like to ignore the law and from what it seems, like to give alcohol to underage teenagers. Way to go SAN! 

Name: KM

Comment: It doesn't matter if it was sold or freely given, it's against the law to supply alcohol to someone who is underage. You shouldn't write a clearly biased article in an attempt to expose a State Trooper who was simply doing his job. It's nonsense. Anyone complaining just lacks knowledge of law. Sad!

Quit acting like you're some oppressed resistance SAN, you're only making fools of yourselves.

Name: la_cabra

Comment: tbh bullshit law, i got drunk in my life first time when i was 13 and nothing happened to me, edgy autistic robocops like these should be shot on sight imo, real man cop wouldve drank along

Name: Anal_Leakage

Comment: Well, we know whose pocket SAN is in! Corrupt, fake news, lying about corruption! Projection much!?!? We will build a wall and you journalist, anti-American, Anti-Police SCUM WILL BE THROWN OVER THE OTHER SIDE! If this is the quality of the "Editor in Chief", not doing a full investigation, waiting for the court trial or interviewing anyone involved, we all know why SAN is a flaming trash heap!

Edited by ThatGuy

18 hours ago, ilux said:

Name: Someone

Comment: I remember that autistic state trooper back in december he grabbed me and threw me on the groud in some shitty judo style and arrested me for most retarded reason.

Name: Khan

Comment: Yeah, i still remember that day, he was also using his power to tow all the cars around the allowed parking area in Persahing.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.