23 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

I hope there is a random button, so I don't have to spend hours making a character lol

As noted, you can choose from over 600 presets as well

2 hours ago, Daniels said:

That's a good idea for future improvements, I'll make a note of it. Thanks!

Another simple idea (simple idea, maybe not so simple implementation) is some set of 'preset' character setups that you can then mess around with? So it's quicker to get to a certain character style you like then just edit it's nose or such if you want that changed? Might end up with clone people though a lot but.

Would see it going right after you select 'Male / Female', but before that next box of settings? 

Edited by MindScape00

Looks good though for certain selections such as X types or X colors, there should be a different way to select them. As for example Lip Size, as you scroll further right, the lip gradually goes larger or small if you scroll to the left, however with changing types or colors, it'd be odd just switching from a Golden Yellow to a Dark Brown.

1 hour ago, MindScape00 said:

Another simple idea (simple idea, maybe not so simple implementation) is some set of 'preset' character setups that you can then mess around with? So it's quicker to get to a certain character style you like then just edit it's nose or such if you want that changed? Might end up with clone people though a lot but.

Would see it going right after you select 'Male / Female', but before that next box of settings? 

Good idea, noted - probably post-launch.

28 minutes ago, George said:

Looks good though for certain selections such as X types or X colors, there should be a different way to select them. As for example Lip Size, as you scroll further right, the lip gradually goes larger or small if you scroll to the left, however with changing types or colors, it'd be odd just switching from a Golden Yellow to a Dark Brown.

This is basically what we meant by 'Certain UI elements will change to be buttons rather than sliders' under the video. Non-size related items (e.g. clothing) will become previous/next buttons rather than sliders.

Edited by Daniels

Seen a few map concepts, are there any plans for a map that holds a stable player base?

At the moment, the GTA V San Andreas map is admittedly large, instead of limiting the play area to a specific part of the county, are there plans to invest in a new map?

On the other hand, I've also seen some modifications which "enhance" the Paleto Bay play area with more scenery. This is basically a map editor edit with more objects being added in this area. Although I'm not sure if this will be an efficient improvement because I played a server which has the "More Trees" modification and it stuttered every 5 seconds.

11 hours ago, Beefa said:

What client are you going to use? Please don't use FiveM it is garbage

RageMP