Please make them not look around when making them, so they stare forward or something, or just frozen and you can spin them around as you want etc.

2 minutes ago, MindScape00 said:

Please make them not look around when making them, so they stare forward or something, or just frozen and you can spin them around as you want etc.

It's in the fine print :D You can also rotate the character as you wish using the buttons on the bottom right.

"Note: The above is a WIP and will change before launch. Certain UI elements will change to be buttons rather than sliders, character heads will not move during customization, and additional customization options will be added."

Edited by Daniels

Are you able to chose from GTA models as well as this?

Just now, Mogs said:

Are you able to chose from GTA models as well as this?

Yep, if you look at 0:05, the first menu lets you choose 'premade skins' (GTA models). There's around 600 of them to choose from in total.

Heh, I like the look of this, quite professional.
Though I suppose that defeats the purpose of my long time passion of making custom skin textures which I have come to love and adore over the years due to being like a form of art, which has gotten quite a few people into graphic arts :P. Oh well.

20 minutes ago, Daniels said:

It's in the fine print :D You can also rotate the character as you wish using the buttons on the bottom right.

"Note: The above is a WIP and will change before launch. Certain UI elements will change to be buttons rather than sliders, character heads will not move during customization, and additional customization options will be added."

Oh hey - I don't read so tiny things ;) Looks good though

this looks really good, can’t wait to play this when it releases

Thanks to everyone who’s putting this time in this! Enjoy you mongs I hope if feels bad withoutme

#LowEndPc

1 minute ago, Spektrum said:

RIP MTA Server.

As stated previously, we have no plans to retire the MTA server at all. The MTA server is booming, we're hitting 120-130 peaks every day.

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

I'm pretty sure he means that a lot of that 120-130 will move to GTA 5, and I don't doubt it.

I like the update, and especially the fact that we get to use pre-made models as-well.

Have you not seen how many people are like a slideshow in game? If they’re struggling to run San Andreas, they won’t run GTA V. 

2 hours ago, Daniels said:

As stated previously, we have no plans to retire the MTA server at all. The MTA server is booming, we're hitting 120-130 peaks every day.

I mean there will be a decrease on the player base, I truly respect your work but I hope GTA V RP will have it's own players, not the MTA server's...

Edited by Spektrum

6 minutes ago, Spektrum said:

I mean there will be a decrease on the player base, I truly respect your work but I hope GTA V RP will have it's own players, not the MTA server's...

We expect that MTA will remain populated since not everyone can run V and with V we have the opportunity to attract new users from the many people who RP on FiveM/GTAOnline.

Check out the previous developer diary for more information on our plans!

Edited by Daniels

2 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

I hope there is a random button, so I don't have to spend hours making a character lol

That's a good idea for future improvements, I'll make a note of it. Thanks!

Edited by Daniels

23 minutes ago, RayPayne said:

I hope there is a random button, so I don't have to spend hours making a character lol

As noted, you can choose from over 600 presets as well