Sign in to follow this  
Maikeyy2

[Inertia 30 on modified vehicles] - Remove

Vehicle Engine Inertia must be 30 for?   

12 members have voted

1. 1. How would you like to see this rule become more well-founded? (Unofficial opinion vote: None of these contents contain warranty until UAT makes a conclusion regarding this topic.)

• On every vehicle (No exceptions IC/OOC)
    • On every vehicle (Exceptions for RPly modified civilian vehicles and IC purchased police vehicle packages.)
    • On every civilian owned vehicle (Exceptions on RPly modified civilian vehicles)
    • On every law enforcement vehicle (Exceptions on IC purchased police vehicle packages)
    • Removal of this rule.

OwlGaming.png

Rule Discussion

Subject:

Modified vehicles with inertia set to 30.

I want to...:

Remove

Elaboration:

I'd like to suggest this rule removed as overall it seems there's not much effort put on really enforcing this rule upon every vehicle in this community by VT and UA.
I wanted to come up with this as it seems like this rule only applies to persons within with a 'Player' status and not for the ones that carry their rank within this community 
as Administrator, VT member or Police Officer. Ofcourse, I can't blame the last one as everyone wants to be a Police Officer and drive an overpowered vehicle that beats
any criminal, that is driving a stock vehicle. I heard en-counters regarding this when I tried to give it a bright daylight and got answers as

''Any car we come across we set to inertia 30''
''More realistic top end''
''I can't do it to my own cars, need someone else to do it''
''We're doing it to everything''
''PD is the only one that has some different rules but they still get deducted.''
''The only reason PD is different is because people can mod their cars past the inertia and 75% rules so there has to be SOME way for them to stand a chance''

But in the end you have every modified vehicle saved up, as there are been requests made for the modifications? There could been put effort in it to go through those and get 
it sorted at some point. This rule is in since November 2017 and if none of those people that report for it to get that inertia set to 30 on a 1500hp modified vehicle, which is supposed
to go faster then a Police Cruiser or a stock car, which is obvious this'll be taking months or maybe years to get through it. As I experienced the inertia of my vehicle set to 30, as they say
it is supposed to lower the 0-100 ration, when it is actually decreasing the overall acceleration from 0 to maximum. After this VT member changed the inertia to 30, the 'acceleration and 
top speed' remain the same BUT it takes more time to get there. A 1500 horsepower 2010 Chevrolet Camaro LT that takes 13 seconds to get from 0 to 286 km/h.

From 0-100 it about 1.5 seconds, as it takes upto 13 seconds from 0 to 286. 

I don't really see how this inertia 30 decreases the 0-100 launch, as it is supposed to when it is actually decreasing the overall range from 0 to top speed.

''To clarify, overall acceleration won't be affected and neither will top speeds, only 0 - 100 ranges of acceleration will be.''

To clarify, 0 - 100 ranges of acceleration won't be affected and neither will top speeds, only overall acceleration will be.

Here's that 2010 Chevrolet Camaro LT; 1500 HP (In-Game) and a Skyline R32 (In real life).

2010 Chevrolet Camaro LT

Skyline R32

On 20-11-2017 at 9:00 PM, iV7Z said:

A major update we've been working on will now take effect which includes all vehicles whether stock or modified having significantly slower acceleration in low speed ranges. Due to overall map scaling and how insanely fast vehicles currently are; its a bit of an issue when 2,500KG SUV's get 0 - 100 in 2.5 seconds. This applies for vehicles and as you can imagine or probably seen, sports coupes of all years are even worse and unrealistic. This major change should bring not solidly accurate, but more so accurate lower acceleration times. To clarify, overall acceleration won't be affected and neither will top speeds, only 0 - 100 ranges of acceleration will be. As we did with the update on vehicle taxes a few updates back, this will have the same effect. Any future modified, changed or spawned vehicles will have this change applied to them but obviously we will try to do others as humanly possible.

Best of regards, I'd love to see changes in the future.

Edited by Maikeyy2

This 2010 Chevrolet Camaro LT with 1500 HP used to be a fast car as it been approved that way a long time ago, as example what made me took intiative to show people this rule is actually just crap as it seems to be not applied to EVERY vehicle and only those they came across. Must've played with closed eyes if you ask me about it, a few months passed since this rule got added. Anyway, as you can see it takes a slight 2 seconds to hit 100 from 0 with inertia 30, the overall acceleration is fucked up because of that. And that's not what they said it would be, enough reasoning to remove it if you ask me about it.

5 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

This 2010 Chevrolet Camaro LT with 1500 HP used to be a fast car as it been approved that way a long time ago, as example what made me took intiative to show people this rule is actually just crap as it seems to be not applied to EVERY vehicle and only those they came across. Must've played with closed eyes if you ask me about it, a few months passed since this rule got added. Anyway, as you can see it takes a slight 2 seconds to hit 100 from 0 with inertia 30, the overall acceleration is fucked up because of that. And that's not what they said it would be, enough reasoning to remove it if you ask me about it.

Before anything I think you need to calm down lol, you're wound up over something that isn't a big deal whatsoever and if anything are completely misinformed of. You're showing us a comparison of a limited car handling system in a game, and then showing alongside it a video of a real car that COULD have plenty of modifications exceeding what your car has. This is just yet again another biased and whimisical study based on your OWN selfish need for speed, thinking it would be much more applicable as a rule discussion if you just slapped on a facade and claim it's for everybody elses sake.

Nothing is ever going to be perfect, but this is the closest to fair and balanced it's going to get unless if a more feasible system is presented. Until then don't just create a rule discussion because you're sobbing over a subtle change in speed at the weekend drags.

3 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Before anything I think you need to calm down lol, you're wound up over something that isn't a big deal whatsoever and if anything are completely misinformed of. You're showing us a comparison of a limited car handling system in a game, and then showing alongside it a video of a real car that COULD have plenty of modifications exceeding what your car has. This is just yet again another biased and whimisical study based on your OWN selfish need for speed, thinking it would be much more applicable as a rule discussion if you just slapped on a facade and claim it's for everybody elses sake.

I'm calm my good sir, it is quite of a big deal as they say it will be enforced for 3 months after when it has been accepted and taken up for rules. Being misinformed about the affects of the handling is also a big deal to talk about though as you expect someone to have knowledge about how handlings work when they're enforcing them upon players but they let riced out vehicles owned by VT, AT and UA slide because of? And did they forget to set this inertia to 30 of all those PD vehicles? Should be the first thing you should think about when some of them are driving them on daily base. The thing here is, why are you enforcing a rule when you aren't capable of doing it, lacking the effort, or not willing to do it? I'm not here to call out for names as those persons know about what they told me theirself. 

51 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

The whole idea behind the new inertia rule is that it returns vehicles back to a more natural and realistic form when it comes to its handling. The previous system was botched and that's why I took the initiative a few months ago to figure out how to stop cars acting like they were all jet propulsed, the new intertia rule fixes this issue and just because a car is modified doesn't suddenly justify it the right to have a ridiculous 0-60 speed.

For example if we had a standardized stock Lamborghini, it's going to have 30 intertia and with your suggestion would most likely be beaten in a 0-60 timing by a lightly modified Honda as an example because of its difference in inertia. In order for the system to work, every car has to remain at 30 inertia and quite frankly everybody complained about the acceleration speeds in the past and this was the solution which wasn't even a huge impact whatsoever.

With 30 inertia on every single car, it has almost replicated the same 0-60 timings as their real counterpart. It also goes beyond that by still applying to modified cars, if you're wanting a stupidly fast car off the mark then prepare to lose your plates because it's not going to be street legal anymore.

This pretty much summarises it. bDUYujw.png

It was put in place to balance out more realism for cars obviously being crazy fast as they are in all ranges; whether its 0-60, 0-100 or 0-200 for examples. Even with this inertia rule in place they're only affected by around 1 whole second in slowness of acceleration; still being faster than their replicated real-life speed times. But obviously its a game and not everything will be perfect but with the systems and scripts in place we do our best. All vehicles are still faster than they should be and due to map scaling its definitely quite balanced as it is right now. Not being rude at all but complaining that your personal car is suffering from acceleration loss is pointless because we're all affected by it. My characters Benz' are significantly slower but we're all in the same boat for the better. As mentioned by ResidentPeach, if you want insane specifications that are dedicated for track usage only then feel free to rip the plates off and stick a jet engine in it or some shit. I personally think from overseeing all of the vehicles since the change and how many tests I undertook before putting it in place; it's much smoother and off-the-mark acceleration isn't as stupidly unrealistic. It's a no from me on this rule removal.

1 minute ago, MindScape00 said:

Not if it's not actually done to every vehicle, and that causes it to be completely unbalanced. Not to mention the entire idea that PD get some OOC perk on their cars is kinda b.s.. Buttt.. 

Regardless of vehicle acceleration it actually does balance out every vehicle whether its a shit-tier AMC or a McLaren. PD vehicles are not exempt from this, only their top speed rule is exempt to balance out with modified vehicles outrunning on limiter removals and such.

2 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

I'm calm my good sir, it is quite of a big deal as they say it will be enforced for 3 months after when it has been accepted and taken up for rules. Being misinformed about the affects of the handling is also a big deal to talk about though as you expect someone to have knowledge about how handlings work when they're enforcing them upon players but they let riced out vehicles owned by VT, AT and UA slide because of? And did they forget to set this inertia to 30 of all those PD vehicles? Should be the first thing you should think about when some of them are driving them on daily base. The thing here is, why are you enforcing a rule when you aren't capable of doing it, lacking the effort, or not willing to do it? I'm not here to call out for names as those persons know about what they told me theirself. 

Not in the aforementioned team, however if it was actually a considerable issue for you then this would've been sent off to the UA as a concern or even the team itself via a public contact. We're not natural mind readers you know, and it's why we defend our actions like this on these silly suggestions because this could've easily been solved if the team had actually have known about it.

If Police Department cars are not as they should be, go ahead and make a complaint instead of attempting to use it as gunpowder in a rule suggestion.

17 minutes ago, iV7Z said:

Regardless of vehicle acceleration it actually does balance out every vehicle whether its a shit-tier AMC or a McLaren. PD vehicles are not exempt from this, only their top speed rule is exempt to balance out with modified vehicles outrunning on limiter removals and such.

I believe you should handle everything by the book you write without exceptions, 75% speed of what the in-real life mode has and the inertia set to 30 to EVERY car and not just a few of them when you think you aren't able to catch them. Afterall theyre modified for a reason to increase top speed and acceleration by-far as was approved back in the days, I'm sure the script for editing handlings on those cars haven't changed in a good long time.

13 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Not in the aforementioned team, however if it was actually a considerable issue for you then this would've been sent off to the UA as a concern or even the team itself via a public contact. We're not natural mind readers you know, and it's why we defend our actions like this on these silly suggestions because this could've easily been solved if the team had actually have known about it.

If Police Department cars are not as they should be, go ahead and make a complaint instead of attempting to use it as gunpowder in a rule suggestion.

Funny how I got told then by the same team to take this in consideration. To be honest with you, that suggestion is shit and I'm sure you know about it as you are one of the ones that's driving those vehicles that belong to Law Enforcement Agency's without inertia on 30 on daily base.

Edited by Maikeyy2

2 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

Funny how I got told then by the same team to take this in consideration. To be honest with you, that suggestion is shit and I'm sure you know about it as you are one of those that's driving one of this vehicles that belong to Law Enforcement Agency's without inertia on 30 on daily base.

Again this is why I'm telling you to calm down, it's a civil discussion and you're just getting vented when I'm providing a valid response. You're expecting the world from everybody just so your satisfied, and now you're just flip flopping around with different invalid reasons as to why this rule discussion is supposedly feasible.

9wsT14H.png

That's what every other Police vehicle will show, and if you think otherwise I'm going to suggest yet again that you go about it via a public contact or complaint to Upper Administration. I don't know where you're getting these assumptions from, but can you please check them before using them in rule discussions?

19 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Again this is why I'm telling you to calm down, it's a civil discussion and you're just getting vented when I'm providing a valid response. You're expecting the world from everybody just so your satisfied, and now you're just flip flopping around with different invalid reasons as to why this rule discussion is supposedly feasible.

9wsT14H.png

That's what every other Police vehicle will show, and if you think otherwise I'm going to suggest yet again that you go about it via a public contact or complaint to Upper Administration. I don't know where you're getting these assumptions from, but can you please check them before using them in rule discussions?

Eyegasms, lovely how a stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 goes 232 kmh when it's supposed to go 204 kmh according the 75% ruling, must've be another exception. Besides that, didn't know it was common sense to compare a 425 hp station wagon with a 1500 hp sports car.

Just now, Maikeyy2 said:

Eyegasms, lovely how a stock 2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 goes 232 kmh when it's supposed to go 204 kmh according the 75% ruling, must've be another exception. Besides that, didn't know it was common sense to compare a 425 hp station wagon with a 1500 hp sports car.

Again you're completely without any knowledge in the handling editor, it's notoriously not ever precise and at this point I think you're being so delusional that you're just going to always believe otherwise and that the entirety of the Vehicle Team and the Police Department are against you. It's the reason as to why a speed change isn't so prompt and usually ends up with the car being teleported for a few laps around Las Venturas in another dimension.

You're just getting so upset over this now, and quite frankly it's just turning into a shambles of a rule discussion because it's not even about that anymore because you're choosing to change the topic in the middle of a debate. This isn't about the Police Department, this is about how you're supposedly considering the current intertia system to be a massive impact on modified cars and that the system is being whimsically enforced when in reality it's just assumptions and delusional theories.

Alright, so one day my character was in a situation that forced it to drive its Kawasaki Ninja H2R, which is an illegal motorbike on the streets of Los Santos. After a while a police car wanted to pull me over.. I went to the highway and did 301 km/h.. Then I looked behind me obviously expecting the car to not have a single chance in catching up with illegal speeds. Well what I saw was that the vehicle was stuck on my tail and following me everywhere I go. I have no explanation for that really other than the fact that PD is using illegal specs on their LEGAL vehicles or at least a few of them. I would call that corruption really. Eventually my character did get to escape due to the fact that motorbikes are way narrower than the vehicles.

This above is a fact and it did happen to me not long ago ((I lost the video sadly due to a total format in the hard drive I have))

I kept asking around a few friends that are in the PD and others that left the department. They told me that they have vehicles with 2500HP.. What I know from my tests is that the max speed is not 329 as most people think, Its way more, I drove a Bugatti Veyron that did way more than that and it was in OG.

So in a nutshell YES, the police department has vehicles that are supreme fast over the normal, breaking the rules. You guys call us ricers because we like speed or drive fast vehicles so we are considered Illegal, while the police department get to do that and also have vehicles that break the 286 km/h legal speed without becoming illegal or having their plates revoked.

---

I also want to add that I do support the removal of that rule, even though I know nothing will happen and it will not be removed no matter what we say or proves we give.

Thank you @Maikeyy2 for putting so much effort in all of this, its much appreciated.

Edited by MEZzZO
Adding a missing part after the ---

34 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

You're just getting so upset over this now, and quite frankly it's just turning into a shambles of a rule discussion because it's not even about that anymore because you're choosing to change the topic in the middle of a debate. This isn't about the Police Department, this is about how you're supposedly considering the current intertia system to be a massive impact on modified cars and that the system is being whimsically enforced when in reality it's just assumptions and delusional theories.

I'm still talking about the same thing as I started with, which is this inertia system? You, providing screenshots of a vehicle with a messy handling in it that isn't as it is supposed to be is only proving my sub-point in this rule removal request, it definitely shows of this as PD vehicles are going faster than they're supposed to? 'Just to give them a fair chance' as Chaos said. There should be definitely some differentie between modified to certain level vehicles and stock vehicles.

41 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Also your claims that VT, admins or UAT's own cars don't have the same rules is completely false.

How are you so sure about that? I've seen cars being nerfed after they left garages.

As example; a 2015 Noble M600 with vin 7147, owned by UA & AT members and eventually sold through auctions to a player.
The top speed of this vehicle was 297 KM/H, as it was supposed to go 241 KM/H?

The guy that owned it at the time when they nerfed it told me he bought it from Swanker. A couple days/weeks after it been sold they nerfed it, as example. You can't come up to me and tell me my claims are false as it happened my good sir.

Edited by Maikeyy2

13 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

How are you so sure about that? I've seen cars being nerfed after they left garages.

As example; a 2015 Noble M600 with vin 7147, owned by UA & AT members and eventually sold through auctions to a player.

The guy that owned it at the time when they nerfed it told me he bought it from Swanker. A couple days/weeks after it been sold they nerfed it, as example. You can't come up to me and tell me my claims are false as it happened my good sir.

There are many player owned vehicles still not affected by the new ratio rules. The 1000's of car variants in the server take a lot to maintain let alone update them all with the new rules. Some of the cars are done, some aren't.

I could list the cars UA owns that do have the edits already but it's a waste of my time because you can just find an example where we DID apply the rule but you thought it was too late.

It's really pathetic to even think we'd bother changing our own cars stats. Which btw just means anyone could buy the same vehicle as a UA member and also have the same stats.

34 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

No idea where you're getting your information from, but the Noble having an incorrect speed was most likely a mistake and not for me. I specifically told @Destroyed this when he was about to buy it and also told him the vehicle was most likely going to be nerfed as well since the top speed was incorrect. I was only made aware of it when Destroyed was initally going to purchase the car from me. So try again. 

edit: just wanted to add the noble is supposed to go 271 not 241, so try again x 

46 minutes ago, MEZzZO said:

Alright, so one day my character was in a situation that forced it to drive its Kawasaki Ninja H2R, which is an illegal motorbike on the streets of Los Santos. After a while a police car wanted to pull me over.. I went to the highway and did 301 km/h.. Then I looked behind me obviously expecting the car to not have a single chance in catching up with illegal speeds. Well what I saw was that the vehicle was stuck on my tail and following me everywhere I go. I have no explanation for that really other than the fact that PD is using illegal specs on their LEGAL vehicles or at least a few of them. I would call that corruption really. Eventually my character did get to escape due to the fact that motorbikes are way narrower than the vehicles.

This above is a fact and it did happen to me not long ago ((I lost the video sadly due to a total format in the hard drive I have))

I kept asking around a few friends that are in the PD and others that left the department. They told me that they have vehicles with 2500HP.. What I know from my tests is that the max speed is not 329 as most people think, Its way more, I drove a Bugatti Veyron that did way more than that and it was in OG.

So in a nutshell YES, the police department has vehicles that are supreme fast over the normal, breaking the rules. You guys call us ricers because we like speed or drive fast vehicles so we are considered Illegal, while the police department get to do that and also have vehicles that break the 286 km/h legal speed without becoming illegal or having their plates revoked.

---

I also want to add that I do support the removal of that rule, even though I know nothing will happen and it will not be removed no matter what we say or proves we give.

Thank you @Maikeyy2 for putting so much effort in all of this, its much appreciated.

You literally have -no- evidence whatsoever to backup what you've just said. The PD does not have vehicles with 2500HP due to their being standards that they enforce constantly when it comes to their fleet. 

"I also want to add that I do support the removal of that rule, even though I know nothing will happen and it will not be removed no matter what we say or proves we give."

You've proven nothing with the claims you've stated, so obviously it's not going to be taken into account. 

Edited by Swanker

54 minutes ago, MEZzZO said:

What I know from my tests is that the max speed is not 329 as most people think, Its way more, I drove a Bugatti Veyron that did way more than that and it was in OG.

This is now getting silly, apparently this guy now has unraveled the secret we've all held from the community all along. Yes behold, the scripted limitation is just all an elaborate ruse foiled by MeZzZo's conclusive tests he performed.

42 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

I'm still talking about the same thing as I started with, which is this inertia system? You, providing screenshots of a vehicle with a messy handling in it that isn't as it is supposed to be is only proving my sub-point in this rule removal request, it definitely shows of this as PD vehicles are going faster than they're supposed to? 'Just to give them a fair chance' as Chaos said. There should be definitely some differentie between modified to certain level vehicles and stock vehicles.

Sub-point isn't a synonym that takes away the undeniable changes of topic, you're still talking about something completely unrelated to your rule suggestion that you originally wrote. Chaos clearly told you that the percentages are different to provide a small beneficial factor to the strongest legal roleplay draw in the server, infact another contributing factor to the percentage difference is that a Police helicopter cannot keep up with modified cars due to the limitations surrouding the handling of a helicopter and that we're unable to make it any faster otherwise this difference would be absolutely unnecessary.

The car is how it should be and if you're continously going to bark away saying it's incorrect then you're only wasting your time.

Edited by ResidentPeach
Typo.

47 minutes ago, Chaos said:

There are many player owned vehicles still not affected by the new ratio rules. The 1000's of car variants in the server take a lot to maintain let alone update them all with the new rules. Some of the cars are done, some aren't.

Uh, we were talking about vehicles owned by VT, Admins or UA. You said my claims about forcing those rules upon players only is completely false, then I've proven my point that it isn't and now we're talking about cars owned by players and about 1000's of car variants in the server, if you don't want to put effort into enforcing the rule by changing each by another inertia to 30 then why do you apply this rule as an official one that is supposed to take care of realistic handling of every single vehicle within? 

52 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I could list the cars UA owns that do have the edits already but it's a waste of my time because you can just find an example where we DID apply the rule but you thought it was too late.

If so, please do and see if all In-Game speed limits are set correctly along with the rules that should enforce as 75% and inertia put on 30. The rule on that Noble was applied way too late as it happened after a member of UA owned it and sold it, mentioned to the new buyer there was a chance to be nerfed by VT. Why didn't he correct the handling himself as the rules must've enforce, or asked VT to do it at the time? 

56 minutes ago, Chaos said:

It's really pathetic to even think we'd bother changing our own cars stats. Which btw just means anyone could buy the same vehicle as a UA member and also have the same stats.

It isn't pathetic, lol. By doing so you enforce your own rules, which makes you a better administrator or VT member. I'm sure that every vehicle has a unique VIN and Vehlib once it's modified or atleast has a unique handling as it been approved as modified vehicle which makes it a one of a kind, I don't think they're supposed to clone once you change the handling of it and save it with another vehlib ID, whoever spawns the same model in will obviously notice upon searching for the variant that there are more then 1 and reviews the handling before spawning it in.

This kind of went off topic if you ask me, as this was pure and only about the 30 inertia rule on modified vehicles. Quite sure there are a bunch of vehicles in there that need some maintaince on their inertia. Consider removing the rule if you aren't capable of enforcing it, fair square.

3 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

Uh, we were talking about vehicles owned by VT, Admins or UA. You said my claims about forcing those rules upon players only is completely false, then I've proven my point that it isn't and now we're talking about cars owned by players and about 1000's of car variants in the server, if you don't want to put effort into enforcing the rule by changing each by another inertia to 30 then why do you apply this rule as an official one that is supposed to take care of realistic handling of every single vehicle within? 

If so, please do and see if all In-Game speed limits are set correctly along with the rules that should enforce as 75% and inertia put on 30. The rule on that Noble was applied way too late as it happened after a member of UA owned it and sold it, mentioned to the new buyer there was a chance to be nerfed by VT. Why didn't he correct the handling himself as the rules must've enforce, or asked VT to do it at the time? 

It isn't pathetic, lol. By doing so you enforce your own rules, which makes you a better administrator or VT member. I'm sure that every vehicle has a unique VIN and Vehlib once it's modified or atleast has a unique handling as it been approved as modified vehicle which makes it a one of a kind, I don't think they're supposed to clone once you change the handling of it and save it with another vehlib ID, whoever spawns the same model in will obviously notice upon searching for the variant that there are more then 1 and reviews the handling before spawning it in.

This kind of went off topic if you ask me, as this was pure and only about the 30 inertia rule on modified vehicles. Quite sure there are a bunch of vehicles in there that need some maintaince on their inertia. Consider removing the rule if you aren't capable of enforcing it, fair square.

I praise you.

24 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

Consider removing the rule if you aren't capable of enforcing it, fair square.

The enforcement is fine. If that's your only argument for why it should be removed then this might as well be closed.

As I had to explain over and over again. There are thousands of cars in the server and I'd say a majority are on this rule. Cars are adjusted on a need basis as well as slowly progressing through the massive vehlib.

Your vehicle was corrected, the example you tried to prove against Swanker was corrected, PDs new fleet is all within the rule as proven, etc.

Did you not read what I said? We only found out it went too fast WHEN he bought it, not when I previously owned it. He test drove it and saw it went too fast, so I told him VT will nerf it. Your argument is essentially saying I abused for my personal benefit by making my car go faster than it should've went. When in reality the top speed was set improperly, which later would be adjusted upon VT being aware. The vehicle in question was never my personal car and was only spawned to be sold to another individual as a dealer vehicle, so once again, try again. 

30 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

Edited by Swanker

1 hour ago, Swanker said:

No idea where you're getting your information from, but the Noble having an incorrect speed was most likely a mistake and not for me. I specifically told @Destroyed this when he was about to buy it and also told him the vehicle was most likely going to be nerfed as well since the top speed was incorrect. I was only made aware of it when Destroyed was initally going to purchase the car from me. So try again. 

edit: just wanted to add the noble is supposed to go 271 not 241, so try again x 

From the player that appareantly bought it from you, 'Nicholas' something ingame. Even got a screenshot of him driving it.
Qidl8OL.png
https://www.topspeed.com/cars/noble-m600/ke3186.html

Do the maths, 200 mph ESTIMATED = 321 kmh ESTIMATED. 75% of 321 = 240.75

How the duck can that be 271 kmh? You've been aware of the top speed being set incorrectly, thereby never corrected it. Even if it was 'corrected' to 271, it's still incorrect. SO TRY AGAIN X

1 minute ago, Maikeyy2 said:

From the player that appareantly bought it from you, 'Nicholas' something ingame. Even got a screenshot of him driving it.
Qidl8OL.png
https://www.topspeed.com/cars/noble-m600/ke3186.html

Do the maths, 200 mph ESTIMATED = 321 kmh ESTIMATED. 75% of 321 = 240.75

How the duck can that be 271 kmh? You've been aware of the top speed being set incorrectly, thereby never corrected it. Even if it was 'corrected' to 271, it's still incorrect. SO TRY AGAIN X

Mate you've literally just linked an article about a completely different model with an 'estimated" top speed. You're not even researching your claims properly. 

27 minutes ago, Swanker said:

Did you not read what I said? We only found out it went too fast WHEN he bought it, not when I previously owned it. He test drove it and saw it went too fast, so I told him VT will nerf it. Your argument is essentially saying I abused for my personal benefit by making my car go faster than it should've went. When in reality the top speed was set improperly, which later would be adjusted upon VT being aware. The vehicle in question was never my personal and was only spawned to be sold to another individual as a dealer vehicle, so once again, try again. 

58 minutes ago, Maikeyy2 said:

I haven't ever mentioned you abusing your perks? Ofcourse, humanity do make mistakes. And even if you or someone else spawned it in for a dealership it should've been tested if all of you are here to enforce rules of 75% since ages? I'm not sure what you're on about but at the end of the story anyone that owned or spawned it in must've noticed the handling of it, especially since it been auctioned while the top speed was acknowledged as 271 kmh. But this is off topic from the inertia set to 30 at modified vehicles.

24 minutes ago, Swanker said:

Mate you've literally just linked an article about a completely different model with an 'estimated" top speed. You're not even researching your claims properly. 

Your stock 2015 Noble M600 was supposed to go 271 kmh ingame, 30 kmh faster than a speedster model is what you're saying? 
''Properly motivated, we expect the Speedster to emulate its hardtop twin, blasting from a standstill to 60 mph in three seconds, running a standing quarter mile in 11 seconds flat, and hitting a top speed of 225 mph.''
My bad, this speedster is going even faster. ;)

Edited by Maikeyy2

Sign in to follow this