Edanster

Coming Back? / What Did I Miss?

Should I come back? I'm not sure if I want to or if I can dedicate myself fully, but I kinda' feel like coming back. Dunno', might want some people to tell me the changes and shit that I've missed and all that, I'm waitin' to hear. :P

~ Logic

Well, firstly your choice, if you feel like coming back just do it, there's lots of stuff going on lately.

GAT Has improved, Crimes at Stacks, lots of Job offers i believe (DPS, PD, LSIA, JGC.. etc), and Lots.

And it's nice to see you here ;)

x.

11 minutes ago, Multisaeed25 said:

Well, firstly your choice, if you feel like coming back just do it, there's lots of stuff going on lately.

GAT Has improved, Crimes at Stacks, lots of Job offers i believe (DPS, PD, LSIA, JGC.. etc), and Lots.

And it's nice to see you here ;)

x.

Yeah, that :P
As well as a flood, an earthquake, a lot of cool movie level illegal RP

Sort of feel like we're having like a small renenaissance on Owl and we're sort of coming out of the messier times we had for a bit.

If you will return, I'm certain you'll be able to make yourself at home again with our community :) @Edanster

It's entirely up to you, A lot has changed for better, that's true. Although you'll only know if it's worth it to come back when you actually try the server yourself.

Ayyy @Edanster, missed you man. You should really come back and check out things again in the server. A lot has changed. Illegal RP has went to an another whole level. Legal RP is also broadening out in various sectors. Playerbase hits 100+ every night and we recently had a server event too.

Also, Owl is coming out on GTA V too, someday soon. 

I'll give it another try. I been lovin' this server and shit. Just, I lost like 200k from my shit that got wiped, and that's why I left, aha.

owl is getting shit

2 hours ago, SniicK said:

ur shit

ok shit

yeah have some sex with "Passive RP".

pretty cool